Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Enemies Of Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enemies Of Mankind (2614 Views)

Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2013
The true enemies of mankind are those who choose to divert his attention from his basic problem. Which is sin; greed, lust, hatred, murder, spite, envy, lies, disobedience, stealing, debauchery, immorality.

These are the enemies of mankind:
Religious hypocrisy: in its most basic form, religion creates a mentality of hypocrisy in its adherents. People try to please God by engaging in empty and lifeless and irrelevant practices that do no good to try to win favour from him, then change face into godlessness and lust when it favours them. Religion has also been used to exploit the masses of people.
Pure religion only shows how much more mans problem is cancerous and impossible to tackle by ordinary means. Pure religion points the way to Jesus Christ. Who delivers from bondage and sin.

2. Atheism: atheism is a decieving enemy of mankind who seems to fight against enemy number 1, but is instead her comrade. Atheism promotes ignoring of mans basic problem, which is sin, atheism promotes spite and hatred of mans greatest benefactor and saviour: God, Jesus Christ. And promotes pride and sadly, lawlessness and blind arrogance and ignorance. Atheism says enjoy life because there's no god to keep you in bondage, thus creating a false image of God, and explaining sin away. Deftly camouflaging sin in many words and decieving man.
Agnosticism is just another clever word to disguise atheism, or is pure foolishness and philosophical nonsense. As no one is actually a free thinker searching for anything. What are you thinking of? What are you searching for?

The above two are the current most popular problems of contemporary man in my opinion. They are of course channeled by mans greatest enemy, the devil and himself.

Any form of distraction that will not encourage man to look for a way of dealing with his basic problems of human nature, or assure man that his evil nature is normal able to be lived with is undoubtedly his enemy.

More current enemies of mankind coming up.

As for the solution to mans problems, the only solution I know of that will enable a man to be loving and forgiving to his enemies and others, that will make man to react with blessings when cursed, and pray for those who exploit him and spite him, that will make man an epitome of love and compassion and selflessness to all is Jesus Christ.

Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh I wish you knew.

Joshthefirst:
As for the solution to mans problems, the only solution I know of that will enable a man to be loving and forgiving to his enemies and others, that will make man to react with blessings when cursed, and pray for those who exploit him and spite him, that will make man an epitome of love and compassion and selflessness to all is Jesus Christ.

Lol, this shows your lack of exposure. Sorry to say. Seems the only good people you've met in life are Christians.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by ManhunterTM(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Your opinion, your right.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars: Oh I wish you knew.

Lol, this shows your lack of exposure. Sorry to say. Seems the only good people you've met in life are Christians.
good? Please what is your basis of "good" are you a good person?

Please is a liar a good person? Or a thief? Or someone ruled by anger? An adulterer? Are these good characters?

When can you call someone good.
What actually comes to your head as you read this? Your faults and moral flaws?

There is none that is good.

The reason I advocate the real deal of Christ jesus is because it is the most honest and real time solution to mans problems. Millions testify, including me, of its power to change a man into a loving machine and a self-less machine.

So how are you good and not mankinds enemy? Do you not spite the God who holds the answer to our problems of immorality and evil? Do you not distract us from our problems by your preaching of godlessness? What has godlessness done to solve mans problems?
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Your delusions, your choice. You're good at asking meaningless questions,
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars: Your delusions, your choice. You're good at asking meaningless questions,
nonsense. Good cop out.

You cannot answer a meaningful answer to any of those questions that's why.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: nonsense. Good cop out.

You cannot answer a meaningful answer to any of those questions that's why.
Listen. What goes on in your head stays in your head. How you view the world doesn't affect a nigger in Cuba. Everyone has different experiences and based on these reasons choose to believe whatever it is they believe. If you were born Muslim, you'd be bowing your head and singing Allah's praise. Don't fall into the fallacy that you're the good guy on earth because of your subjective beliefs. You just make unnecessary generalisations and ask useless questions.

Please is a liar a good person? Or a thief? Or someone ruled by anger? An adulterer? Are these good characters?
Do good people not lie? Can good people do bad things? undecided
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars:
Listen. What goes on in your head stays in your head. How you view the world doesn't affect a nigger in Cuba. Everyone has different experiences and based on these reasons choose to believe whatever it is they believe. If you were born Muslim, you'd be bowing your head and singing Allah's praise. Don't fall into the fallacy that you're the good guy on earth because of your subjective beliefs. You just make unnecessary generalisations and ask useless questions.
I seriously listen to as much people as I can. when did I say that I'm the good guy on earth?

I'm just a sinner saved by grace nwanne.
The reason the message pricks the heart of all is because of the generality of sin. And the reality of salvation.
The question is not useless.

aManFromMars:
Do good people not lie? Can good people do bad things? undecided
liars lie. Good people do good things man, that they're good grin. Bad people do bad things. How many lies will one tell before he is called a liar? How many times will one steal before he's a thief?

Nawa o.

Good people do good things, bad people do bad things.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshthefirst:
liars lie. Good people do good things man, that they're good grin.
But somehow, Adam made good and perfect sinned. Go figure.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars:
But somehow, Adam made good and perfect sinned. Go figure.
yup, adam became bad.

Nice comeback shaa. grin
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
You're very lucky that it was AMFM that arrived here on this thread first. I would have given it to you hard.

You are so silly not even to realise how bigoted your op is. You claim that atheism is one of the greatest enemies of mankind....how can you not see the hatred in that comment? Not only is it insulting, it is also a lie- how can atheism be an enemy to mankind.....has it caused any mayhem compared to ohter ideologies?

The hypocrisy when you come in and critise the wrong practice of religion, yet you use your religious beliefs to bash atheism. Would a good christian be proud of this thread? Bashing atheism? You are just like the muslims who bash xtianity to prove that their religion is true
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Logicboy03: You're very lucky that it was AMFM that arrived here on this thread first. I would have given it to you hard.

You are so silly not even to realise how bigoted your op is. You claim that atheism is one of the greatest enemies of mankind....how can you not see the hatred in that comment? Not only is it insulting, it is also a lie- how can atheism be an enemy to mankind.....has it caused any mayhem compared to ohter ideologies?

The hypocrisy when you come in and critise the wrong practice of religion, yet you use your religious beliefs to bash atheism. Would a good christian be proud of this thread? Bashing atheism? You are just like the muslims who bash xtianity to prove that their religion is true
atheism is an enemy of mankind because it does not solve our problems but distracts us from our basic problems and turns our hearts away from the true solution of our problems.

When you can give cogent points disproving what I have written in the op, you can come and state them.

How is hypocrisy speaking against what is wrong?
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by vickyO(f): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Atheism? HMMMMMM
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: atheism is an enemy of mankind because it does not solve our problems but distracts us from our basic problems and turns our hearts away from the true solution of our problems.

When you can give cogent points disproving what I have written in the op, you can come and state them.

How is hypocrisy speaking against what is wrong?

I know how to deal with ur kind. You are brain dead and bigoted enough to sweep away any fact that an atheist tells u.

I will wait for other xtians to tell you how dense this op is......from experience, that's wat pains u the most......
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

I know how to deal with ur kind. You are brain dead and bigoted enough to sweep away any fact that an atheist tells u.

I will wait for other xtians to tell you how dense this op is......from experience, that's wat pains u the most......

First, I'm not in anyway advocating violence or fanaticism. You should know me better than that.

Secondly, take a look at the bolded and see why I opened this thread. What are the facts that atheism have put forward that has helped humanity today?

Sincerely answer me this question of how atheism has dealt with mans basic problems.

Thirdly, you are very correct. It pains me if brethren do not act like brethren. But it pains me more if I realize that I have truly made a mistake. And I will correct myself openly and sincerely if I have. But the fact is that I have not made a mistake.

Man has many enemies, stemming from himself.

Try to understand what I'm saying before lashing out in butthurt and antagonism.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Logicboy03: You're very lucky that it was AMFM that arrived here on this thread first. I would have given it to you hard.

You are so silly not even to realise how bigoted your op is.
Logicboy03:

Can't you post sensibly without resorting to insults?? Must you dish out invectives in order to pass a point??
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by vickyO(f): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
In America, many of them are trying to scrap Christmas programmes in schools. It's like atheism=anti-Christianity.
Christianity isn't by force, it's a choice. If you don't like what it offers, dump it and move on with your ideas on how life ought to be.
Since they gained prominence, I haven't seen it produce any positive fruit. It's all bashing and trying to reason everything out.
I wonder why you all won't just believe in something greater. Even if it is for the fact that no one can recreate breathing humans, animals and plants.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by plaetton: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
dp
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by plaetton: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: The true enemies of mankind are those who choose to divert his attention from his basic problem. Which is sin; greed, lust, hatred, murder, spite, envy, lies, disobedience, stealing, debauchery, immorality.

These are the enemies of mankind:
Religious hypocrisy: in its most basic form, religion creates a mentality of hypocrisy in its adherents. People try to please God by engaging in empty and lifeless and irrelevant practices that do no good to try to win favour from him, then change face into godlessness and lust when it favours them. Religion has also been used to exploit the masses of people.
Pure religion only shows how much more mans problem is cancerous and impossible to tackle by ordinary means. Pure religion points the way to Jesus Christ. Who delivers from bondage and sin.

2. Atheism: atheism is a decieving enemy of mankind who seems to fight against enemy number 1, but is instead her comrade. Atheism promotes ignoring of mans basic problem, which is sin, atheism promotes spite and hatred of mans greatest benefactor and saviour: God, Jesus Christ. And promotes pride and sadly, lawlessness and blind arrogance and ignorance. Atheism says enjoy life because there's no god to keep you in bondage, thus creating a false image of God, and explaining sin away. Deftly camouflaging sin in many words and decieving man.
Agnosticism is just another clever word to disguise atheism, or is pure foolishness and philosophical nonsense. As no one is actually a free thinker searching for anything. What are you thinking of? What are you searching for?

The above two are the current most popular problems of contemporary man in my opinion. They are of course channeled by mans greatest enemy, the devil and himself.

Any form of distraction that will not encourage man to look for a way of dealing with his basic problems of human nature, or assure man that his evil nature is normal able to be lived with is undoubtedly his enemy.

More current enemies of mankind coming up.

How daft can this op be.
@Op, if you have met with , befriended or interacted with an atheist, you would not be posting all this silly nonsense that you do.
For the millionth time , atheism is simply disbelief in your invisible sky fairy daddy.
If that constitutes sin in your warped mind, then we are all sinners, including you for not believing in Allah or any other religious god.

However, what really annoys is your very very ignorant and mischievious conflation of vices such as greed, lying and deceit, murder etc, with atheism.
Only a board certified slowpoke and a lying conman can make that kind of false connection .

If sin = unrighteousness , evil or wrongdoing , then statistically, atheists are very well under-represented in these categories.

With a us prison population of over 1 million, I assert that probably 3 to 4% of that would be atheists.

There is no evidence whatsoever that all the evils and atrocities in world are caused by people who do not believe in your silly god.
In fact, the opposite is the case.
I said before, in your bible, your silly god boasts of being the author of all evil in the land.

Open your tiny fragmented mind if you can, take a close look at Nigeria and tell me what percentage of Nigeria's problems are caused by atheists.

Now take a second look at nations with a high percentage of atheists, and tell us what problems they are currently causing the world.

I have never seen a bloke who contradicts himself in one sentence.

Homer Simpson does a far better job of articulation than you , and he is just a cartoon character, more real than your skydaddy.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ishilove:

Can't you post sensibly without resorting to insults?? Must you dish out invectives in order to pass a point??

Oh, wow.....the xtian lady misses the offensive op in order to act mature and correct me.

Lol....
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by vickyO(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

Oh, wow.....the xtian lady misses the offensive op in order to act mature and correct me.

Lol....
Cause two wrongs, don't make a right.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
vickyO:
Cause two wrongs, don't make a right.

.....Assuming that I was wrong for calling joshthefirst brain dead.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by vickyO(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

.....Assuming that I was wrong for calling joshthefirst brain dead.

It's insulting.
Please, Let's not derail the thread.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
plaetton:

How daft can this op be.
@Op, if you have met with , befriended or interacted with an atheist, you would not be posting all this silly nonsense that you do.
For the millionth time , atheism is simply disbelief in your invisible sky fairy daddy.
If that constitutes sin in your warped mind, then we are all sinners, including you for not believing in Allah or any other religious god.

However, what really annoys is your very very ignorant and mischievious conflation of vices such as greed, lying and deceit, murder etc, with atheism.
Only a board certified slowpoke and a lying conman can make that kind of false connection .
it seems you did not read the op. I said that atheism does not make any move to eradicate social vices, but ignores it(even encourages it sometimes) and pursues nonsense. Distracting men from the basic problem of mankind: sin. Wrongdoing. How you came to your false conclusions beats me. This just shows how biased you are.

plaetton:
If sin = unrighteousness , evil or wrongdoing , then statistically, atheists are very well under-represented in these categories.

With a us prison population of over 1 million, I assert that probably 3 to 4% of that would be atheists.

There is no evidence whatsoever that all the evils and atrocities in world are caused by people who do not believe in your silly god.
In fact, the opposite is the case.
I said before, in your bible, your silly god boasts of being the author of all evil in the land.
the bolded is a blatant lie.

And When did say evil and atrocities are caused by unbelievers in God?

plaetton:
Open your tiny fragmented mind if you can, take a close look at Nigeria and tell me what percentage of Nigeria's problems are caused by atheists.
did you miss the number 1 enemy I listed?

plaetton:
Now take a second look at nations with a high percentage of atheists, and tell us what problems they are currently causing the world.

I have never seen a bloke who contradicts himself in one sentence.
take a look at them then, and see societal vices and abortion desperately on the rise, like everywhere in the world.

plaetton:
Homer Simpson does a far better job of articulation than you , and he is just a cartoon character, more real than your skydaddy.
so how does this matter?
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
vickyO: In America, many of them are trying to scrap Christmas programmes in schools. It's like atheism=anti-Christianity.
Christianity isn't by force, it's a choice. If you don't like what it offers, dump it and move on with your ideas on how life ought to be.
Since they gained prominence, I haven't seen it produce any positive fruit. It's all bashing and trying to reason everything out.
I wonder why you all won't just believe in something greater. Even if it is for the fact that no one can recreate breathing humans, animals and plants.

What is this one saying? Is it atheists that are removing religion from schools? Even christians support the removal of religion from public schools in america.

Atheism is not some religion or utopian ideology. It offers no solution to problems. It os a simple disbelief. Just like you disbelieve in the existence of the toothfairy.

Pls try to understand what u r talking about

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Joshthefirst(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
S
Logicboy03:

Lol....
see this dude talking about offense. Smh
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
vickyO:
It's insulting.
Please, Let's not derail the thread.

Wrong. It is fact. Many of his comments are brain dead. Take the op of this thread.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: Ssee this dude talking about offense. Smh

Lol...oblivious to your own op
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by vickyO(f): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

What is this one saying? Is it atheists that are removing religion from schools? Even christians support the removal of religion from public schools in america.
Atheism is not some religion or utopian ideology. It offers no solution to problems. It os a simple disbelief. Just like you disbelieve in the existence of the toothfairy.

Seems like you've not being listening to the news or reading articles lately.
I never thought that God replaces teeth, but it's true. You're smarter then you think Logicboy.
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by vickyO(f): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Logicboy03: .

Wrong. It is fact. Many of his comments are brain dead. Take the op of this thread.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
vickyO:
Seems like you've not being listening to the news or reading articles lately.
I never thought that God replaces teeth, but it's true. You're smarter then you think Logicboy.

I give up. undecided
Re: Enemies Of Mankind by plaetton: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

I don't know how many million times you can yell it to these people that atheism is not a proposition.

History has shown over and over again that humans can come together to face their problems of mutual peaceful and progressive existence when Religions( belief in god ) are relegated to the dustbins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I A Deist? / Evolution Of The Eye / Theists And Atheists What Do U Think Of Pascal's Wager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.