Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind (4412 Views)

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? / Religion Is An Opium To Those Who Fall Into It! / How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Islam is called "Islam", "Selm", and "Salam" in the Glorious Quran: "The Religion before God is Islam ( ﺍﻻﺳﻼﻡ submission to His Will)...." (The Noble Quran, 3:19) . "O ye who believe! Enter into Islam ( ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﺴﻠﻢ into the Selm (another name for Islam) ) whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy." (The Noble Quran, 2:208) . "Wherewith God guideth all who seek His good pleasure to ways of peace and safety ( ﺳﺒﻞ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ Islam here is called the way of peace and safety), and leadeth them out of darkness, by His will, unto the light,- guideth them to a path that is straight." (The Noble Quran, 5:16) . "But God doth call to the Home of Peace ( ﺩﺍﺭ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ Islam here is called the House of Peace): He doth guide whom He pleaseth to a way that is straight." (The Noble Quran, 10:25) . Islam is GOD Almighty's Religion to all of His creations. It means submitting yourself to Allah Almighty, and to be at Peace with Allah Almighty. For ample more Noble Verses and proofs, please visit: What is the Wisdom of Islam? And how will Allah Almighty Judge both Muslims and non-Muslims? What is the best way to convert a non-Muslim to Islam? The Blessed Jesus peace be upon him and Place of Jews and Christians in Islam. Islam's Practices are 100% supported in the Bible: Circumambulation (tawaaf) 7 times around the Kaaba is also by the exact number in the Bible . Prostrating to GOD Almighty in the direction of His Holy Temple was done by all of the Prophets, including Jesus . Also, the Bible's fasting is to not eat and drink, like Islam: Luke5:33 They said to him, "John's disciples often fast and pray, and so do the disciples of the Pharisees, but yours go on eating and drinking." Matthew 6:16 " When you fast , do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." Prophet Muhammad in the Old Scriptures: I also demonstrated how Prophet Muhammad was Prophesied in the Bible [ 1 ] [ 2 ], and how he is the Final and Special Prophet that was going to be sent to all of mankind, according to the Bible itself. The Bible in the Old and New Testaments made DIRECT Prophecies about: The Prophet who will come from the "EAST" . The Bible defined "EAST" to mean Arabia, and the lands of Kedar and Teman (Saudi Arabia today). The Prophet who will come from "Arabia" . The Prophet who will come from the lands and "tents of Kedar" and "lands of Teman" . Kedar and Teman (also called "Tema" in the Bible) are two of Ishmael's sons: Genesis 25:13-15 . The Prophet who will "crush the idols of the deserts of Kedar" . The Prophet who will "fight the idol worshipers" in the deserts of Kedar. The people of Kedar will Glorify GOD Almighty, and GOD will Glorify His Holy Temple "in Kedar" . "Arabia will rejoice and blossom" . The Prophet who will come from the "Desert" . Again, the Bible also defined the "Desert" to mean the lands of Arabia, Kedar and Teman. The Prophet of the "New Law" & "New Covenant" , whom the Jews "must not fear" . The Prophet who is "like Moses" . Both Muhammad and Moses brought new Laws. There is the Law of Moses, which the entire Bible is built on, and there is the Law of the Holy Quran, which Islam is built on. Also in the New Testament, Christ is recorded to have said this to the Jews: "So [For this reason; Therefore] I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to people [a nation] who do the things God wants in his kingdom [will produce its fruit] ." ( Matthew 21:43). Jesus Christ here spoke about foreign people; non-Jews . Jesus was a Jew and was speaking with Jews. Read more ... - By the way, the "Kingdom of God" here means THE COVENANT & RELIGION OF GOD on earth to the new nation. - John 1:19-21 John was asked if he were the Messiah, Elijah, and then "The Prophet ": John 1:21 . - John 7:40-44 , Jesus was supposed to come from David's line, while the Prophet was NOT. He was a foreigner. - Here are two captured images of John 1:19-21 and John 7:40-44 . Click on the images to expand: Click to expand. So the awaited Messiah and the awaited "the Prophet" were clearly TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS , who are strangers to each others, and are not from the same bloodline. 1- The expected Christ and the expected Prophet: Again, in John 1:19-21 John was asked if he were the Messiah, Elijah, and then " The Prophet ": John 1:21 . In John 7:40-44 , Jesus was supposed to come from David's line, while the Prophet was NOT. He was a foreigner. So the awaited Messiah and the awaited "the Prophet" were clearly TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS, who are strangers to each others, and are not from the same bloodline. Let us look at the text of verses of John 1:19-21 and John 7:40-44 in details to see the two different persons to come: the Messiah (Christ) and the Prophet: John 1:19-21 John the Baptist Tells People About Jesus 19 Here is the ·truth John told [testimony John gave; witness of John; 1:6] when the ·leaders [Jewish leadership; L Jews; C John often uses the term “Jews” to refer to the religious leaders in opposition to Jesus, rather than to the Jewish people generally] in Jerusalem sent ·priests and Levites [C the religious authorities; priests oversaw temple worship; Levites were members of the tribe of Levi who assisted them; 1 Chr. 23:24–32] to ask him , “Who are you?” 20 John ·spoke freely [confessed] and did not ·refuse to answer [deny it]. He said, “I am not the ·Christ [Messiah]. ” 21 So they asked him , “Then who are you? Are you Elijah ?” [C Elijah, an OT prophet, was expected to come back before the Messiah; 1 Kin. 17—2 Kin. 2; Mal. 4:5–6.] He answered, “No, I am not .” “Are you the Prophet? ” [C the Prophet like Moses predicted in Deut. 18:15–19] they asked. He answered, “No. ” John 7:40-44 The People Argue About Jesus 40 When the people heard Jesus’ words, some of them said, “This man really is the Prophet [1:21; C the “prophet like Moses” of Deut. 18:15–18].” 41 Others said, “ He is the ·Christ [Messiah].” Still others said, “The ·Christ [Messiah] will not come from Galilee. 42 The Scripture says that the ·Christ [Messiah] will come from David’s ·family [offspring; L seed; 2 Sam. 7:12–16; Ps. 89:3–4; Is. 9:7; 55:3] and from Bethlehem, the ·town [village] where David lived [Mic. 5:2].” 43 So ·the people did not agree with each other [L there was a division in the crowd] about Jesus. 44 Some of them wanted to ·arrest [seize] him, but no one was able to ·touch [L lay a hand on] him. Again, here are two captured images of John 1:19-21 and John 7:40-44 . Click on the images to expand: Click to expand. For a thorough proof that Islam is the Divine Truth, and trinity is a man-made falsehood, please visit: What is the best way to convert a non-Muslim to Islam? This website's main sections. Does the NT refute the Prophethood of Muhammad? [ 2 ] A closer look at: Matthew 21:11, Mark 6:15, John 9:17, John 6:14, John 1:19-21, John 7:40-44, Acts 7. 2- An Arabian Prophet was expected by the Jews of Arabia: From some of the Muslim sources, see the following references: "Bring forward the most learned among you before me." When that man came forward, he and Muhammad spoke in private. Finally Muhammad asked him, "Do you know that I am the Apostle of Allah?" The rabbi answered, "By Allah! Yes, and the people know what I know. Verily your attributes and qualities are clearly mentioned in the Torah, but they are jealous of you." (History of Muhammad Ibn Sa'd, Volume I, Pages 188) "...and he is the Prophet of these people; he is an Arab and the Jews are jealous of him wishing that he should have been an Israelite ..." (History of Muhammad Ibn Sa'd, Volume I, Pages 177) Also, see the other great Arabian Prophets in the Bible. Jesus will return from Arabia in Matthew 24:25-27 . Other sources: History of Muhammad Ibn Is'haq, page 80. Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 250 . The Glorious Quran: 6:20, 7:157, 2:109, 2:90 . (Click to play video) Scroll further down to see Prophet Muhammad's prophetic name clearly found in the Dead Sea Scrolls , in both text and image. 3- Jesus will return as an Arab, not as an Israeli (or Israelite): Did you know that the Bible declares in Matthew 24:25-27 that Jesus will return as an Arab? Matthew 24:25-27 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man . The
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by chocolateme(f): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Boko haram needs to see this. I think it should be taken to their camps.
By the way, where are all the northern Muslim clerics? Are they all hiding? I believed by now, their teachings must have spread to all the books and crannies of the northern parts at least so these insurgents will see the truth and stop killing.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by respect80(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
chocolateme:
By the way, where are all the northern Muslim clerics? Are they all hiding? I believed by now, their teachings must have spread to all the books and crannies of the northern parts at least so these insurgents will see the truth and stop killing.

I think you're right smiley
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
chocolateme:
Pls make time to visit this channel www.youtube.com/
QuranSearchCom so many debates there shows ISIS is not Islamic....
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by TI1919(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oh really

undecided
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:

Pls make time to visit this channel www.youtube.com/
QuranSearchCom so many debates there shows ISIS is not Islamic....

No matter how much al taquiya Muslims deny it, isis and boko haram are practising pure islam.

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do
Quoran 8:39
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by abduljabbar4(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Annunaki:

No matter how much al taquiya Muslims deny it, isis and boko haram are practising pure islam.

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do
I waited patiently for one bastard to make this kind of foolish comment. What you quoted is out of context and this has been explained severally on nairaland. Are you telling me that the few thousands know more about Islam than millions of muslims? Fool.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Rich4god(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
@OP... is it the Islam that I know it another one.... as in the religion of Peace.... smh....
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Annunaki:

Stop quoting the quran out of context pls....... If you know nothing about Islam.... Keep shut
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I waited patiently for one bastard to make this kind of foolish comment. What you quoted is out of context and this has been explained severally on nairaland. Are you telling me that the few thousands know more about Islam than millions of muslims? Fool.

It's your mohamed that is a mega bastard. Big Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:

Stop quoting the quran out of context pls....... If you know nothing about Islam.... Keep shut

Why don't you tell us the proper context

1 Like

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by abduljabbar4(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Annunaki:

It's your mohamed that is a mega bastard. Big Fool.

Bastard son of thousand fathers
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Do you have 10% of the knowledge of islam that your caliph Abubkr al Baghadi(isis leader) who is an arab man with a phd in islamic studies has

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard son of thousand fathers

Go and edit your signature cause you are a pathological liar and you refuse to accept that mohamed is the bastard son of a pig.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by abduljabbar4(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Annunaki:

Do you have 10% of the knowledge of islam that your caliph Abubkr al Baghadi(isis leader) who is an arab man with a phd in islamic studies has
I have MORE. But let's assume he has more, what of those who have more than him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by abduljabbar4(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Annunaki:

Go and edit your signature cause you are a pathological liar and you refuse to accept that mohamed is the bastard son of a pig.
If I refuse to accept how does that concern yougrin fool
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I have MORE. But let's assume he has more, what of those who have more than him?

Those who have more than him and tell us islam is a peaceful religion are only practising kitman to deceive the kaffir as we all know deceit is halal in islam and allahh is the best of deceivers so I am not surprised you are performing your islamic duty of deceiving us on this forum.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
AnnuAki and abduljabbar pls... I did not open this thread for you to exchange insult.... If you have no better comment... Silence is golden
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:
AnnuAki and abduljabbar pls... I did not open this thread for you to exchange insult.... If you have no better comment... Silence is golden

This thread was started to deceive people into believing Islam is God's true religion, this lie must be refuted because I find it offensive when attributing a religion started by a terrorists as God's true religion.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Annunaki:

This thread was started to deceive people into believing Islam is God's true religion, this lie must be refuted because I find it offensive when attributing a religion started by a terrorists as God's true religion.

Stop telling what you're going to do coward... Just do it... Bring out your lies
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by dalaman: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
So Jesus will return as an Arab as written inside the bible? . You are a mad man.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by johnydon22(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
So Op God almighty actually told you Islam is his religion and he condoned a pedophile as a progenitor of his all good religion.

Seems to me this God has misplaced priorities. . . Because i wouldn't stand and watch someone have sex with a little girl and i won't do anything but this your God almighty is applauding a man who did this.

It is either this your God is an accomplice of this pedophilia or doesn't exist. . Choose one..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:
So Op God almighty actually told you Islam is his religion and he condoned a pedophile as a progenitor of his all good religion.

Seems to me this God has misplaced priorities. . . Because i wouldn't stand and watch someone have sex with a little girl and i won't do anything but this your God almighty is applauding a man who did this.

It is either this your God is an accomplice of this pedophilia or doesn't exist. . Choose one..

Your point is ?
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by johnydon22(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:

Your point is ?
Read the last sentence again and again....

Your God reveres a pedophile and condones his pedophilia as a progenitor of this allegedly ultimate religion Islam ..

It is either this God is an accomplice of that perverted act of pedophilia or such entity doesn't exits. . . Choose wisely which is more likely..

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by dalaman: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Islam is Arab's people idea to spread their culture and dominate the world through it.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Your God reveres a pedophile and condones his pedophilia as a progenitor of this allegedly ultimate religion Islam ..

It is either this God is an accomplice of that perverted act of pedophilia or such entity doesn't exits. . . Choose wisely which is more likely..

Talk is cheap... Pls bring your proves forward or keep shut
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by johnydon22(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:

Talk is cheap... Pls bring your proves forward or keep shut

Now am going to enjoy this... smiley

So proof of what exactly sir..

-That muhammed was a pedophile

or

-God is not a factual entity?

1 Like

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Now am going to enjoy this... smiley
So proof of what exactly sir..
-That muhammed was a pedophile
or
-God is not a factual entity?
I will be happy if you can do both...
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by johnydon22(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:

I will be happy if you can do both...

Ok lets go bro buckle up...
Muhammed married his wife Aisha at what age ?? smiley
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by mustymatic(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
johnydon22:

In the coming century, 20 yrs of age might be act of pedophilia, if there was any inconvenience back then, spit it out.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by johnydon22(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2015
mustymatic:

In the coming century, 20 yrs of age might be act of pedophilia, if there was any inconvenience back then, spit it out.

Quick refrence..

Define Pedophilia for me...

Define a child for me...

This will never work for you i suggest you don't defend it. . . simply call pedophilia pedophilia and don't mince words.

Anyway if you want a go lets go then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You were created without a brain, please return your head to God let him fix one for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download 47 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Audios By Kenneth E. Hagin On Faith, Healing, / Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House / The Christians Should Provide Evidences,from The Bible, About Jesus's Death On The Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.