Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? (4087 Views)

Where Are GEJ And His Spokespeople? - America Cant Afford Any Gaffs / Why Is That Southerners And Christians Are Gej's Greatest Attackers? / Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by ICONgold(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. If you are the President can you sack this woman from your cabinet?

1 Like

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Danfodite: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm see her kissable lips
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Ellatyra(f): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Where is the beautiful lady? I only saw a picture of Stella

6 Likes

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by omanzo02: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
U call that beautiful?, op is living in a dream world, if she culpable GEJ will throw her out of the door without warning.
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by ba7man(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
She looks like a WWE Wrestler.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by freezy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
^^^
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Kponkwem(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Umuigbo ndi oma, ndi oma! Ndi ofe? Mhhhhhhhhh
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by thewarrior72: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
winkThat's beauty, obtainable only across the Niger tongue
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by chimex38: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by tomakint: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
....another funny thread, I don laff tire grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by chimex38: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
I will rather sack dame patience 4rm my cabinet instead..
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by simplyme3(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
chimex38: I will rather sack dame patience 4rm my cabinet instead..

dunce. is she in the cabinet? Use your head.

1 Like

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by chimex38: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
simply_me:

dunce. is she in the cabinet? Use your head.
wats d difference & do well to respect urself

1 Like

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by igbeke: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ellatyra: Where is the beautiful lady? I only saw a picture of Stella
u mean she's not beautiful?
don't u tink u r bn mischievous?
is ur wife/chic/mama dat seductive/ alluring?
common wake up.
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by CyrusLevi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: She looks like a WWE Wrestler.
Just my thoughts as well.
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by DisGuy: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: She looks like a WWE Wrestler.

you guys are wicked ooo
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by davuvid(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
She's thick.....#I love her for that
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by ChiSun27(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ellatyra: Where is the beautiful lady? I only saw a picture of Stella

U don mad finish...lol!

1 Like

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by ChiSun27(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls what has beauty got to do with keeping up to task?
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by desgiezd(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Where is the beautiful woman?

Is being in the cabinet all about beauty?
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Akosbaba(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
OP,where do u live? Maybe i can relate cos u sure must have been seeing a lot of pple like Karen lately.
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Ab025(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
So, u call this beautiful.....kai, some guys need glasses o...eyeproblemz#
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Ab025(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
@op...So, u call this beautiful.....kai, some guys need glasses o...

Maybe u hav only been lucky to date ugly gals, dnt worry, I understand#
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Jakumo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Anyone who seriously regards that hideously ugly, lard-asz skanky ho' as being attractive is probably into bestiality and all that other barf-inducing chit.

Taking a closer look at that nasty critter and you will find yourself doubting whether what you are looking at is in fact a female of the human species, and not a cross-dressed chimpanzee escaped from a mad sceintist's lab, in the aftermath of gender-alteration surgery gone very wrong.

There is nothing easy on the eyes in that picture, and one cannot but pity whoever it is that is saddled with the un-enviable task of having to mount such an alarming vision from the bowels of hell, in exchange for food money.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by experimentist: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
@PO thunder faya you! Na beauty show dem come do for the cabinet. Abi na fynface I wan chop? Ehn?! Thunder faya you once more!

1 Like

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by sammy329(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
where is the beautiful woman ??

1 Like

Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by egift(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
She looks like onye akpo obi.
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Pangea: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jakumo: Anyone who seriously regards that hideously ugly, lard-asz skanky ho' as being attractive is probably into bestiality and all that other barf-inducing chit.

Taking a closer look at that nasty critter and you will find yourself doubting whether what you are looking at is in fact a female of the human species, and not a cross-dressed chimpanzee escaped from a mad sceintist's lab, in the aftermath of gender-alteration surgery gone very wrong.

There is nothing easy on the eyes in that picture, and one cannot but pity whoever it is that is saddled with the un-enviable task of having to mount such an alarming vision from the bowels of hell, in exchange for food money.

Walahi u don madt finish o! grin
Chai see finishing grin
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by jaybee3(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
JAKUMOOOOOOO
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by Pangea: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm sure the op is into milf fetish grin
Grandmas are not safe in his environment o! grin
Re: If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? by UjSizzle(f): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Segzy eyes grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Fashola Unveiled His Successor / Breaking News! Aregbesola Slashes All Osun Workers Salaries / Full List Of The 8th Assembly Senate Standing Committees & Their Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.