Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC (624 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers / Fayose Presents N80.774bn Budget To Seven PDP Lawmakers / Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by gistyinka(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: At the residence of the Kano State Governor, Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso this morning, and after exhaustive deliberations, New PDP has merged with the APC. Merger agreement has been signed by the chairmen of the two parties. Await details from Lai Mohammed, the APC National Publicity Secretary.

A former Acting National Chairman of the PDP, Alhaji Abubakar Baraje, announced the decision after the meeting, which was held at Kano Governor’s Lodge in Abuja.

Among the governors at the meeting were that of Rivers (Rotimi Amaechi), Kano(Rabiu Kwankwanso), Adamawa(Murtala Nyako), Kwara(Badulfatah Ahmed) and Niger(Dr. Babangida Aliyu).

The governors of Jigawa and Sokoto states, Sule Lamido and Aliyu Wamakko respectively were absent.
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by Afam4eva(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by walex25(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wow! This means war.... 2015 election will definately be fierce.
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by owen4u(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
The political terrain is charged.... GEJ Aℓℓ d way
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by Ttalk: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is a good development for this our nascent democracy, i hope it will provide healthy competitive and provide people with alternative platform to choose their leader.
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by Mayany(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
UMMM FINALLY THE REBELS HAVE MADE THEIR DREAM MOVE WELL NO SHAKING +DEM -DEM PDP DEY KAMKPE GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by Biodup: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am not a poltician but i feel relieved on this moved. The issue of seven rebel governors and pdp has diverted attaintions on many national issues. For instance ASUU strike, nigeria movie industry is dying in the hand of pirators and many other important issues . The last time i check there is freedom of association in nigeria constitution. To the gboromidelerus in the house changed of party by these rebel governors does not do masses any good but personal gains. As for me and my household gej till 2019.
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by gidigbi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
In the end, only time will tell how things will play out. Lets see how the PDP will respond. Game on I'd say.
Re: Seven PDP Rebel Governors Join APC by OAM4J: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2013

(1)

APC Mulls Kwankwaso/ Fashola Ticket For 2015 Presidential Election On November 2 / Why NASS Can’t Alter Confab Outcome – Ugwu- Oju / Al-mustapha Wins Again, Appeal Court Strikes Out Lagos Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.