Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! (984 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by onyekachee(f): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Goodday my fellow nairalanders,please I am caught in a dilemma right now,I am in deep shet please listen to my story
I dated a guy for like a year before we called it quits,in summary he fell in love with someone else and he abandoned me for her,after crying bitterly for months,I decided to get hold of myself n move on,right now the girl has dumped him and she is dating someone else,just last night,I got a.message from him that he wants to come spend the night in my house so we could have some makeup sex and be a pair once more........right now I need to pay him back for his evil deed even though I am not going back,I need some tips to make him suffer
Re: Help!!! by lilmax(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kill him during sex
Re: Help!!! by Enegod(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
sex when you're makin' up is
grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!! fvck him hard until he starts shouting for help

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by farano(f): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
onye-ka-chee:
Goodday my fellow nairalanders,please I am caught in a dilemma right now,I am in deep shet please listen to my story
I dated a guy for like a year before we called it quits,in summary he fell in love with someone else and he abandoned me for her,after crying bitterly for months,I decided to get hold of myself n move on,right now the girl has dumped him and she is dating someone else,just last night,I got a.message from him that he wants to come spend the night in my house so we could have some makeup sex and be a pair once more........right now I need to pay him back for his evil deed even though I am not going back,I need some tips to make him suffer
Makeup sex SMH... Some people lack home training
Re: Help!!! by HisRib(f): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
onye-ka-chee:

The best way to make him suffer is to tell him you never ever want to see him again. He should've never left you for that other chick. Tell him you're happy and patiently waiting for the right man.

If you have sex with him, you'll regret it and I guarantee you, you'll be back here crying about how he dumped you again.

That is my advice to you.
Re: Help!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
And you call this dilemma? You want to make yourself a cheap commodity ba? You really want to be his plan B?*I'm confused here* My dear, just tell him "NO" is that simple now! He doesn't love you dear so let him go ok?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Forgive, move on and don't look back. This is the best revenge. He is not even worthy of a revenge plan.
Re: Help!!! by Kslib(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
lil max: Kill him during sex
why grant the favour of allowing him bang her before killing him?

@op, poison him but also dont grant him the favour of eating your food.. grin..

Posion him with Air freshner or water!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Stalk Guys They Crave For??? / Guys Una Dey Fall Hand Joor! / Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Is In Prison?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.