Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. (11021 Views)

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
woky: dont gt ur point..
what do u nt understand?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: what kind of sacrifice? Let me know then.

U didn't answer all d question in that post too.
I only pointed out the flaw in your post and promised to answer you when you must have answered mine which was there before yours.
So am still waiting for you.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
So tobit existed b4 d old covenant was instituted. isn't it? That is before moses.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: I only pointed out the flaw in your post and promised to answer you when you must have answered mine which was there before yours.
So am still waiting for you.
what flaws is that remind me cos i cant see any.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: what flaws is that remind me cos i cant see any.
Keep this aside for now and stop evading my questions jare.
The readers are observing oo
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: how does the arms' giving purge cornelius of his sins in these verses of scripture. How does it atone for his sins? Do u know the meaning of 'purge' and 'atone' at all?
thats why i said u should read with understanding

ok.. Lets read the book of Tobit 12 startin 4rm v8"prayer is good with fasting and alms more than to lay up treasures of gold
9. For alms delivers from death, and the same is that which purges away sins and makes to find mercy and life everlasting"

mind you: Alms can be also discribed as mercy in action

note: the greek word for alms in secred scripture is "eleemosyne" as a noun the word eleemosyne means "act of marcy" (atleast you knw that God love a cheerful giver) and dont forgt that the book of tobit was written by a Jaw living in plestine..

I told you to read with understand bt u did not..
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp:

Why do u and woky said a different thing?
how
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=woky] thats why i said u should read with understanding

ok.. Lets read the book Tobit startin 4rm v8"prayer is good with fasting and alms more than to lay up treasures of gold
9. For alms delivers from death, and the same is that which purges away sins and makes to find mercy and life everlasting"

note: the greek word for alms in secred scripture is "eleemosyne" as a noun the word eleemosyne means "act of marcy" (atleast you knw that God love a cheerful giver) and dont forgt that the book of tobit was written by a Jaw living in plestine..

I told you to read with understand bt u did not.. [/quote ] dnt twist that verse ok. Dnt worry i would quote it here for all to see. U could as well give me the meaning of purge. And some link will do.

U cud also do well to post where tobit was mentioned in the bible b4 d time of moses 4 me. Since he existed b4 God gave the old covenant.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: I know they would hv to invite you in this because they cannot match me in this very question. But who will i invite now?
meaning
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: You personal view again and It doesn't change a thing without proof. Sorry about that.
Thank God I've not gone extra-biblical since we started and you are already agitating, If I do, that means you will run wild.
lolz..

His arguing to win and not to learn
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tobit 4:11.
For alms deliver from all sins and from death and will not suffer the soul to go into darkness.

We know from scripture that alms(money or food given to the poor or needy as charity) do not purge our sins.

Acts 3:1-6. Also read matt 6:1-4.

2 maccabees 12:43.
And making a gathering, he sent twelve thousand drachms of silver to jerusalem for sacrifice to be offered for the sins of the dead. Thinking well and religiously concerning the ressurection.

Can anyone truly accept that money isn't offering for the dead people? Such a superstitious and unbiblical concept has no place in the bible.

It contradict 1 john 1:7.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
woky: lolz..

His arguing to win and not to learn
on the contrary i am arguing to expose ur lies.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
woky: thats why i said u should read with understanding

ok.. Lets read the book of Tobit 12 startin 4rm v8"prayer is good with fasting and alms more than to lay up treasures of gold

I told you to read with understand bt u did not..
so since God loves a cheerful giver, so when u give u are save. Isn't it? If am giving and am stealing i would make heaven abi?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: so since God loves a cheerful giver, so when u give u are save. Isn't it? If am giving and am stealing i would make heaven abi?
thats not what i mean, didnt you see that the word is in bracket??
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ukuts gp: Tobit 4:11.
For alms deliver from all sins and from death and will not suffer the soul to go into darkness.

We know from scripture that alms(money or food given to the poor or needy as charity) do not purge our sins.

And making a gathering, he sent twelve thousand drachms of silver to jerusalem for sacrifice to be offered for the sins of the dead. Thinking well and religiously concerning the ressurection.

Can anyone truly accept that money isn't offering for the dead people? Such a superstitious and unbiblical concept has no place in the bible.

are you done with Tobit??
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by nnatom: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: Tobit 4:11.

my brother,truly u are funny, u fail to answer questions posted to. now u have jumped from the smoke from fish chasing away evil to alms purging sin. well

please read this with an open mind.thank u

Matthew 25:31-46
New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his
glory, and all the angels with him, he will
sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the
nations will be gathered before him, and he
will separate the people one from another
as a shepherd separates the sheep from the
goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right
and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his
right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom
prepared for you since the creation of the
world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave
me something to eat, I was thirsty and you
gave me something to drink, I was a
stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed
clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and
you looked after me, I was in prison and
you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him,
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and
feed you, or thirsty and give you something
to drink? 38 When did we see you a
stranger and invite you in, or needing
clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we
see you sick or in prison and go to visit
you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you,
whatever you did for one of the least of
these brothers and sisters of mine, you did
for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left,
‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into
the eternal fire prepared for the devil and
his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you
gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and
you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a
stranger and you did not invite me in, I
needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I
was sick and in prison and you did not look
after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did
we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger
or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and
did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever
you did not do for one of the least of these,
you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal
punishment, but the righteous to eternal
life.”

whats your take on this gospel reading.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2013
nnatom:

my brother,truly u are funny, u fail to answer questions posted to. now u have jumped from the smoke from fish chasing away evil to alms purging sin. well

please read this with an open mind.thank u

Matthew 25:31-46
New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his
glory, and all the angels with him, he will
sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the
nations will be gathered before him, and he
will separate the people one from another
as a shepherd separates the sheep from the
goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right
and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his
right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom
prepared for you since the creation of the
world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave
me something to eat, I was thirsty and you
gave me something to drink, I was a
stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed
clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and
you looked after me, I was in prison and
you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him,
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and
feed you, or thirsty and give you something
to drink? 38 When did we see you a
stranger and invite you in, or needing
clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we
see you sick or in prison and go to visit
you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you,
whatever you did for one of the least of
these brothers and sisters of mine, you did
for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left,
‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into
the eternal fire prepared for the devil and
his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you
gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and
you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a
stranger and you did not invite me in, I
needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I
was sick and in prison and you did not look
after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did
we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger
or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and
did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever
you did not do for one of the least of these,
you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal
punishment, but the righteous to eternal
life.”

whats your take on this gospel reading.

how does this relate to saving one from his sins. Stop diverting this scripture. Hw can giving of alms take away ur sins is d question. Hv u ever seen in d bible that someone hv his or her sins wash away by giving of alm and make him or her enter into heaven?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Someone can b giving alms to the poor and yet living a sinful life. Will u nw tell me that d alms' giving of d person will save him?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2013
1 pet 4:8
Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Stop deceiving urself i did nt run from any question. That act is purely occultic. And i can say it again and again.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2013
woky: thats not what i mean, didnt you see that the word is in bracket??
so what did u mean. Tell me. My eyes are very open to read it.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2013
I was expecting to see answers to my questions this morning, what's happening.
Abi make we no continue?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Leviticus 17:11.
For the life of the flesh is in the blood and i have given it to you upon the alter to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Roman 5:9.
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 John 1:7,9.
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another and the blood of Jesus christ his son cleanseth us from all sin.
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 peter 1:18-19.
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things as silver and gold from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers,
19. But with the precious blood of christ as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

1 peter 1:14-16.
As obedient children not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance.
15. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation.
16. Because it is written, be ye holy, for i am holy.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: I was expecting to see answers to my questions this morning, what's happening.
Abi make we no continue?
my friend ur question hv been answered. But mine hv not been answered. Go back and check.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: I was expecting to see answers to my questions this morning, what's happening.
Abi make we no continue?
you don turn him Catholic na
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Maybe I should bring down my unanswered questions here, should I? Let's see who is saying the truth.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: you don turn him Catholic na
But that's not my intention na
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2013
chukwudi44: 1 pet 4:8
Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.
vs Roman 6:23.
For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus christ our lord.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by POPEII: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: But that's not my intention na
lol why ? You can help him see the light
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2013
Maybe I should just bring my unanswered question down here, so here it is...

You said the book of judith is evil and heretic because it said God aid judith to lie, I showed and proved to you that God helped 400 of his prophets to lie in 1king22, and I asked Is the book of 1king also evil and heretic? 1:400 no be joke oo.

2) You said making concoction with fish liver to chase away evil spirit in the book of tobit made it occultic, I showed you where Jesus christ used concoction to cure the blind and I asked, is it occultic also?

3) You said it was not ordered by God and I gave you the instance of Elisha and Namman and asked was it ordered by God?

4) You said David used praise only praise to chase away demons and I asked, was it ordered by God,

5) You said the fish liver was not used any other place and I asked was there any particular method prescribed by God?
I also asked, is God confined to a particular method when perfoming miracles?

Am coming back with others!

2 Likes

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: lol why ? You can help him see the light
which light? Did u think i want to stain my life with ur fetish things. Are u nt the one in darkness? I pity u.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: lol why ? You can help him see the light
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Marriage?? / The Anthem Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.