Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. (11024 Views)

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
woky: after u wil say that u ar the most gentle guy on NL

HYPOCRI...
tell me that i am lying.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: has he attended all my question?
yes, he has attended all ur questions grin
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C:

11) I am not your dictionary, if you are looking for definitions, google and dictionaries are the best options.
simply say u dnt know. That will do
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Syncan(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
hahahahaha, this thread just de sweet my belle. Sal C please continue. I hope you know its a spiritual work of mercy you are doing. Infact the first in the list. cheesy
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: tell me that i am lying.
am beginning to enjoy ur lies grin
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C:

9) i don't know the particular year tobit was born or the year he died but what am sure of is the fact that he lived in old testament times before the earthly existence of Jesus Christ.

If you ask me how many years he lived, na who i go ask. Beside his age is irrelevant here.
it is nt irrelevant at all cos i need it. ok. Never mind ur brother have told me already
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Syncan(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
"Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life".

Who can guess where I'm quoting from?

"Charity covers a multitude of sin"

Who can guess where I'm quoting from?

grin
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Syncan: hahahahaha, this thread just de sweet my belle. Sal C please continue. I hope you know its a spiritual work of mercy you are doing. Infact the first in the list. cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Syncan(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ Ukut, no worry, I do not intend to tarry long.

Too many cooks spoil the... grin

Come to think of it, you really told the mods to send this to Front Page, after boasting in another thread that you are "killing ten thousand" here. Is it for help from your folks or do you really think you are doing your moniker a favor here?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: Leviticus 17:11.
For the life of the flesh is in the blood and i have given it to you upon the alter to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Roman 5:9.
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 John 1:7,9.
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another and the blood of Jesus christ his son cleanseth us from all sin.
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 peter 1:18-19.
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things as silver and gold from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers,
19. But with the precious blood of christ as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

1 peter 1:14-16.
As obedient children not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance.
15. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation.
16. Because it is written, be ye holy, for i am holy.
what can u make out of these scripture. Hw is it related to alms' giving?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: before this point what did all the prophet say concerning the request of Ahab and what did micaiah the true prophet of God says? Did Ahab accept micaiah words?

Read verse 22 and vs 24. It is the spirit that said he will be go and be a lying spirit in their mouth and God permitted it cos Ahab dnt use to take the words of the true prophet of God. Because he had made up his mind to go to the war despite God's warning not to do so.

When man refuse to heed God's word God will permit them to do it. But that is nt his will but what they have already choosen.
oga i won't run round the circle with you.
Since you accepted that God assited them to lie, you have proven me RIGHT. The reason is best known to God

So my conclusion here is,
if you say the book of judith is evil and heretic because it said God assited judith to tell lies then we will use thesame measure for 1kings and conclude it is evil and heretic since it also said God assisted 400 prophets in telling lies.

1 is to 400 no be moi moi.

So take note you presently have one evil and heretic book in your bible sir!

And note the spirit came to seek permission after God himself ask them who will go.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: if u dnt mind i would like to see where tobit prayed
Let me correct you here
Your so called concoction was made by Tobias not Tobit and he prayed extensively before that. Read Tobit 8v4-8 it is even titled " The prayer of Tobias"

and if you are looking for Tobit's prayer, read Tobit 3v 1-6.
Am sure this is the answer you seek.

2 Likes

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Are u implying that God can support someone to lie? Or that God can encourage someone to lie.

Didn't God says he hate lying and all liars will go to hell?

The question now is: how can God encourage or support what he hate?

It is either u are lying or God is lying. And God cannot lie. Far be it for the holy one to tell lies.

Conclusion:
since this thread began u people hv been twisting and misinterpreting scriptures. Also diverting from the questions at hand to irrelevant thing just to support ur baseless traditions which is nt glorifying God.

U people also said that God was d one who assisted Abraham in telling lies likewise those 200 prophets before Ahab. This goes to show that u people have no fear of God. Blaspheming the name of God openly and attributing what he said he hate to him. It is a blasphemy which no true christian will partake in.

U people also said that alms' giving can take away sins which is nt found in the bible. Only the blood of animals can atone or purge one of his or her sins. And in the new testament it was the blood of jesus that can cleanse us from all sins.
This goes to show that u people are trying to deceive people and lead them to hell by thinking that giving of alms can give them entrance into heaven.

This shows that u people are working for the devil nt God

it is through sheding of blood that sins is atoned and alms' giving is nt in any way related to this.

We just need to beware of false prophets on this forum which twist and misinterprete God's words to deceive d gullible. We have to take notice of them.

I am dropping point 4 later. I hv already gotten my results. I have seen everything that u people are. But i will still go on to finish all the point i have listed. It is a big disgrace.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: Let me correct you here
Your so called concoction was made by Tobias not Tobit and he prayed extensively before that. Read Tobit 8v4-8 it is even titled " The prayer of Tobias"

and if you are looking for Tobit's prayer, read Tobit 3v 1-6.
Am sure this is the answer you seek.
lets see what he will come up with this time

meanwhile...

*ur questions ar still waiting 4 ther answers*
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: and also using the name of jesus. When u pray didn't use name of jesus too? Ur question are so funny. Must it be ordered by God since praising him is what we ought to do? U amaze me sometimes.
OH so it must not be ordered by God before we do it abi? In other words we can do things not ordered by God.
NOTED

Am really enjoying your flops.
I will keep reminding you of this because it has made a mess of your whole argument.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by woky: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: Are u implying that God can support someone to lie? Or that God can encourage someone to lie.

It is either u are lying or God is lying. And God cannot lie. Far be it for the holy one to tell lies.

Conclusion:
since this thread began u people hv been twisting and misinterpreting scriptures. Also diverting from the questions at hand to irrelevant thing just to support ur baseless traditions which is nt glorifying God.

U people also said that God was d one who assisted Abraham in telling lies likewise those 200 prophets before Ahab. This goes to show that u people have no fear of God. Blaspheming the name of God openly and attributing what he said he hate to him. It is a blasphemy which no true christian will partake in.

U people also said that alms' giving can take away sins which is nt found in the bible. Only the blood of animals can atone or purge one of his or her sins. And in the new testament it was the blood of jesus that can cleanse us from all sins.
This goes to show that u people are trying to deceive people and lead them to hell by thinking that giving of alms can give them entrance into heaven.

it is through sheding of blood that sins is atoned and alms' giving is nt in any way related to this.

We just need to beware of false prophets on this forum which twist and misinterprete God's words to deceive d gullible. We have to take notice of them.

I am dropping point 4 later. I hv already gotten my results. I have seen everything that u people are. But i will still go on to finish all the point i have listed. It is a big disgrace.
not until u ans Sal.C's questions
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: Are u implying that God can support someone to lie? Or that God can encourage someone to lie.

Conclusion:

Lol
you really want me to answer you on this?

I will use you onw post to answer you.

Watch out!! It's coming up next!
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp:

When man refuse to heed God's word God will permit them to do it. But that is nt his will but what they have already choosen.
So ukuts dear this is you own post saying in some case God permit lies though it is not his will. Why are you now blaming it on us.

When next you want to post, think it over cuz we are watching.
Avoid shooting yourself on the foot.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: simply say u dnt know. That will do
I accept sir! I don't know just as you don't know. For if you do, you won't be asking me.

Bottom line..,.. We both don't know.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Syncan: hahahahaha, this thread just de sweet my belle. Sal C please continue. I hope you know its a spiritual work of mercy you are doing. Infact the first in the list. cheesy
Yeah yeah my brother, spiritual work of mercy on point!
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: So ukuts dear this is you own post saying in some case God permit lies though it is not his will. Why are you now blaming it on us.

When next you want to post, think it over cuz we are watching.
Avoid shooting yourself on the foot.
why did God permitted moses to write a bill of divorce for those who wants to divorce in israel. I ask u why?

ROMAN 1:28.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient.

GOD doesn't force anyone, when u reject his word he allows u to do what u like until u face the consequence.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: Lol
you really want me to answer you on this?

I will use you onw post to answer you.

Watch out!! It's coming up next!
but i would do it all the same. U can answer anyway u like as u always do. But i hv already gotten what i want. So no big deal.

So get ready 4 d next bomb i would drop.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts pay attention to this
Ukuts gp: i have told u that jesus did nt prepare any concotion. That he did that because he wants to try the man's faith. And the man really excersise his faith by obeying jesus christ directions..
You said Jesus did not prepare concoction in your first sentence,
On the second you said, he did "THAT" because he want to try the man's faith.

Please ukuts what was "THAT" thing you said he did?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: OH so it must not be ordered by God before we do it abi? In other words we can do things not ordered by God.
NOTED

I will keep reminding you of this because it has made a mess of your whole argument.
is praising God right or wrong. Or we should nt praise God unless he said so? U ar simply confused.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sal C: OH so it must not be ordered by God before we do it abi? In other words we can do things not ordered by God.
NOTED

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: but i would do it all the same. U can answer anyway u like as u always do. But i hv already gotten what i want. So no big deal.

So get ready 4 d next bomb i would drop.
Bro you make me laugh, all the bombs you've been throwing don't you end up being blast by them?

Next bomb ko

Boko Haram bomb ni.

You are looking for a way to cover your many flops abi?

Not untill we thrash out the once at hand.

I told you I hate halfway discussions.

So if you like upload 100 questions here, we must settle the ones at hand.
Your wayo don too much and I won't let you get away with it this time.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: is praising God right or wrong. Or we should nt praise God unless he said so? U ar simply confused.
oga stop drifting we are talking about praise being the ONLY method of casting out demon.

And I ask you if it was ordered by God.

I stated before now that am not undermining the efficacy of praise.

But my question says "Did God order Praise as the ONLY method of casting out demon?
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
woky: lets see what he will come up with this time

meanwhile...

*ur questions ar still waiting 4 ther answers*
Am yet to see him refute the Tobit's prayer thingy oo.

Or does it prove he has flopped again?

OH JESS.......
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Demainman1: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
SAL C, Woky, POPE II, Sycann, Italo, Chukwudi44, and the others that i cannot remember. I salute you guys. You really make me proud with the way you defend your faith. May the God almighty continue to bless you and give you more wisdom to stand for what you belief.

I know and you also know that their reasons for opening all these threads is not to learn our ways but to criticize. Most of them are 'god of men' or one man show pastors that are on nairaland recruiting gullible minds to fleece of their hard earned money by ways of tithe and offering. Most of them are lazy men whose only pre-occupation is to read and twist the word of God just as Ukuts_ is showing here.

I call them wolves in sheep clothing just as Jesus called them. They hate the Catholic Church that gave their fathers and themselves opportunities to go to school sef. Some of them would have ended up complete failure if not for Churches like Catholic that made it possible for a lot of them to be educated. Today they are throwing it back at the Catholic church.

Today, they worship god of men whose only interest is to acquire wealth and ride big cars. Their own church schools the members cannot even afford. Yet they criticize the Catholic Church.

Like i said before they are not on this thread to learn. This thread will even grow to 100 pages and yet they won't learn.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF UNA. I have been greatly enriched by your knowledge of the word. May God bless you all.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE

2 Likes

Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ukuts gp: stop babbling. The books u people add to the bible are false and heretic books written by man.

No need arguing, they should know those books are not inspired, ie, if they are sincere researchers. Even the footnote to some of them is a good revelation. Many dont love the truth. thats my observation.
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
woky: not until u ans Sal.C's questions
Lol are you really expecting that? Can't you see the two he tried answering he ended up lying and falling his own hand?

I gave him eleven straight answers, he tried to refute the first about tobit only to fall face down.

He won't want to answer the rest of my questions so I left 4 of his partially pending till he answers mine.

Now he want to run to new set of questions but I know where to catch him.

LOL
Re: The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. by SalC: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
JMAN05:

No need arguing, they should know those books are not inspired, ie, if they are sincere researchers. Even the footnote to some of them is a good revelation. Many dont love the truth. thats my observation.
Comfort to the afflicted.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

The Anthem Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.