Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Some Of The Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House (1564 Views)

Pictures Of Governor's House Built By Former Ekiti Governor / Ogun State Governor’s House On Fire / Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by kelopez77: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
This is a true picture, nothing to lie about

If you want some of the pictures , let me know

Re: Some Of The Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by idupaul: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2008
ur just a lying slanderer, may u also be slandered one day.
Re: Some Of The Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by idupaul: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2008
see if u cant provide a picture of Ibori holding that box ,just shelve wat eva have
Re: Some Of The Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2008
Poster, you no dey tire? You started more than two threads on this fake story, ha ba! Someone sent that lame story to my email but I didn't even look at it twice.
Re: Some Of The Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Thor(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2008
These are the same pictures that asshole 419'ers use to scam people with and nothing more lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Niger Delta,nigeria And Igbos,yorubas etc.... / Exposed: How Police Officers Aids Corruption, Robbery In Edo Police Command / Neither Rock Nor Roll: Sharia Police Cancel Music Festival In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.