Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? (7851 Views)

Photos: Mexican Schoolboy, With Huge Tumour On His Neck Saved By Surgery / What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Mintayo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yesterday, I saw a very pretty Lady but she has a "Huge Bellybutton" and her fitted top was not helping matter as everything was so visible.
I was actually trying to imagine how comfortable she would be with that 'huge thing'.
Do we have any Lady with a huge Bellybutton in the house? Please share your experience? Your feelings?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Mintayo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol,very funny. All my comments on this thread disappear. Well,thank God though. I am happy someones posts here don disappear.hehehehehehcheesy
abeg any responsible lady with a protuding belly button,would love to hear her experience.
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
I feel normal, sometimes. But I don't expose my navel in public to avoid creepy stares.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Mintayo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
abigail187: I feel normal, sometimes. But I don't expose my navel in public to avoid creepy stares.
Interesting,creepy stares are quite unavoidable. So how do you 'hide' your navel that people don't even notice it?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2014
I wear a girdle. It flattens my navel.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Mintayo(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2014
abigail187: I wear a girdle. It flattens my navel.
Hmmm. I guess that shoould be painless. How big is your navel?wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yeah, painless. It's the size of a golf ball or something

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by timsbee(f): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
ok. Idodo thread. I heard dat wen such women are pregnant,the nurse will av to tie her narvel so dat d baby wil not enter inside it when she starts to push. Is it True?
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Mintayo(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2014
timsbee: ok. Idodo thread. I heard dat wen such women are pregnant,the nurse will av to tie her narvel so dat d baby wil not enter inside it when she starts to push. Is it True?
Lol. That cannot be true.cheesysmiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by IFY124(f): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
My two yrs old daughter has it. Her own is upto the size of a golf ball. I pray it disappears before her teenage years
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Mintayo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
IFY124: My two yrs old daughter has it. Her own is upto the size of a golf ball. I pray it disappears before her teenage years
why do u want it to disappear? She may end up lovin itcheesycheesy
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by IFY124(f): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mintayo:
why do u want it to disappear? She may end up lovin itcheesycheesy
I wonder who will like big belly button

1 Like

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Mintayo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
IFY124: I wonder who will like big belly button
I believe there are people who will love it.
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by vict505(m): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2014
IFY124: My two yrs old daughter has it. Her own is upto the size of a golf ball. I pray it disappears before her teenage years
so u get pikin?
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by allycat: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Actually that large belly button is an umbilical hernia, most are harmless. However if a child or even an adult with a large belly button starts having severe stomach ache make sure such a person is seen by a surgeon. Not any doctor but a surgeon to assess.
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by IFY124(f): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2014
vict505: so u get pikin?
Not just a child but children
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by vict505(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
IFY124: Not just a child but children
Chai
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2015
abigail187:
I feel normal, sometimes. But I don't expose my navel in public to avoid creepy stares.
why dont go for a surgery dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by dexmondeal(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
why dont go for a surgery dear
actually I love girls with big belly button

5 Likes

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by avradacadavra(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2017
realy lov girls wit outiez, mail me up so we chat wella

1 Like

Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by homeboyz67: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2019
To be sincere, I love lady or woman with belly bottom..
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Chisinho: 3:56am On Mar 28, 2020
I Love ladies with big belly button. Contact me if you want, it might work out for me and you
09041221600 is my whatssap number
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Abdul8quite(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
I really love girls with huge belly button. If interested and to connect up contact me via WhatsApp here 07030115883
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by danieluti41: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ladies with huge navel are cute. The navel addz to their beauty! smiley
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by VTJN(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yeah, painless. It's the size of a golf ball or something
Hello
Re: Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? by Outielover: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Abdul8quite:
I really love girls with huge belly button. If interested and to connect up contact me via WhatsApp here 07030115883

Check out my thread

(1) (Reply)

5 Gombe Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 / COVID-19 Update For August 12 2021 In Nigeria / Funbact A Lightened My Face A Bit And Now I Need Advice On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.