Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz (4142 Views)

Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
I may quit Nairaland for good
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
fuckfuckman: ?

rule19 says make sure we don't find out not make you get banned till 2106 ninty three years from now....
The rule19 is saying that if we open a new account make sure we dont find out. That means we should not expose it that is inversly saying that we should not be truthfull and never expose our new account, There by using it for more nuisance...
Than the way this dude exposed his own repented asking for advice... and you,re here supporting evil,..

Meaning that if we find out, the alternate may be banned, especially if it's being used to break rules again. Mr•Olodo's advice thread was marked as spam by an administrator, not a moderator.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
fuckfuckman: [color=#0000]Say the truth this guy does,nt deserve such ban... You,re always supporting Sexkillz ...
When you look at Sexkillz signature
"Me ori shìt men, allergic to bullshit, ignorrin fools.

The first day I came to Nairaland my firat post was "na toto I want"
in
romance complaining how my girlfriend said I should not f*ck and I got banned...
Sexkillz as a reaonable moderator suppose to check time registered to see am a new member that day and supposed to push my post to sexuality insted he banned me...
That very day I became a Nairalander .....
I posted in politics is Obasanjo dead cause I think its a rumour posted it in politics got banned for trolling....
With all this you,re here still supporting a ban of 93years...

Tufiakwa
[/color]

I saw the two threads you opened in Romance. You registered and started trolling immediately. When you create your own website, then you and others may troll and spam as you wish. However, this is Seun's website, and he has a set of rules that are to be followed. If you break the rules, then prepared to face the consequences. It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Idrismusty97(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
ogugua88:

I saw the two threads you opened in Romance. You were trolling as well. When yu create your own website, then you and others may troll and spam as you wish. However, this is Seun's website, and he has rules that are to be followed. If you break the rules, then prepared to face the consequences. It's as simple as that.
And the consequences is 93 years ban.? smiley
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idrismusty97: And the consequences is 93 years ban.? smiley

The 93-year ban is inconsequential considering that that account is under a forum-wide ban until 2018. He can complain about it after the first ban is served.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
ogugua88:

I saw the two threads you opened in Romance. You registered and started trolling immediately. When you create your own website, then you and others may troll and spam as you wish. However, this is Seun's website, and he has a set of rules that are to be followed. If you break the rules, then prepared to face the consequences. It's as simple as that.

You win atleast I deserve more ban than the guy seeking for advice .. :'

But Mr•Olodo asked you a question you are trying to squise and escape the question still remains the same If he should post resonably in politics would he also be banned for going around a ban.. .
cause his post was reaonable ......
Seeking for advice ....
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
fuckfuckman: You win atleast I deserve more ban than the guy seeking for advice .. :'

But Mr•Olodo asked you a question you are trying to squise and escape the question still remains the same If he should post resonably in politics would he also be banned for going around a ban.. .
cause his post was reaonable ......
Seeking for advice ....

I'll speak for myself again.

If he posted reasonably, then I would probably leave him be, but I would monitor him closely. All mods have their own styles of moderating. Banning all multiple monikers is an unrealistic goal, so I think that's why rule 19 was written as it was.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2013
ogugua88:

I'll speak for myself again.

If he posted reasonably, then I would probably leave him be, but I would monitor him closely. All mods have their own styles of moderating. Banning all multiple monikers is an unrealistic goal, so I think that's why rule 19 was written as it was.

If he should post resonably you would let him be... then you guys should let him be since his post was only seeking for advice or should he wait for 93years.....
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
dannyokec:

If he should post resonably you would let him be... then you guys should let him be since his post was only seeking for advice or should he wait for 93years.....

It would be resonable if she answers dat
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Redoil: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
ogugua88:

I've already said why, but I can say it again.

Seniourman = troll. He created sseniourman and started trolling again.

Mr. Olodo = troll. He created Mr•Olodo to evade his initial ban and troll again.
I think seun should look into these.
That was how i was banned in politics section till 2020 for no reason.
Help me beg afam to unban me in politics section or he should please use this oppourtunity to tell me my offence.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2013
Redoil: I think seun should look into these.
That was how i was banned in politics section till 2020 for no reason.
Help me beg afam to unban me in politics section or he should please use this oppourtunity to tell me my offence.

[size=24pt]Please Oja Seun my question against Sexkillz is not yet answered here....
my question still remains the same.....

If I should post resonably in politics would I get banned as well, cause my post was resonable seeking for advice ....[/size]
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Idrismusty97: And the consequences is 93 years ban.? smiley

Plz she is not referring to me she is referring to fuckfuckman I did,nt open my account that day and begin trolling....
check who she ,s qouting thanks
***--
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2013
ogugua88:

You know, your logs are there for all mods and admin to see and use to verify your claims.

You posted the video of the boy on August 15th, 2013. By the last week of August (August 26th-August 30th) you were spamming the forum, mostly Romance, with a photoshopped picture of a young man, which is why you were banned in Romance on August 30th. When you feel like telling the truth, then I'll answer any remaining inquiries you have.

[size=24pt] Is this not d post that made me got banned I posted in,politics see llink below[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1399478/what-government-saying-jungle-justice
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

[size=24pt]Please Oja Seun my question against Sexkillz is not yet answered here....
my question still remains the same.....

If I should post resonably in politics would I get banned as well, cause my post was resonable seeking for advice ....[/size]
Post first and let us see how reasonable it is. . . No one bans a reasonable fellow.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2013
sexkillz: Post first and let us see how reasonable it is. . . No one bans a reasonable fellow.

Oga Sexkillz atleast am not rude like bushya55banger, Seniourman 5points and other Nairaland who like insulting please can I get my account released? undecided
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

Oga Sexkillz atleast am not rude like bushya55banger, Seniourman 5points and other Nairaland who like insulting please can I get my account released? undecided

Am just updating this post how I updated the other post against Sexkillz by chidindufrank who says I may quit Nairaland because of Sexkillz ....
I don't like any post against Sexkillz to go down I would comment on it till Seun see,s it.....
I am not rude to Sexkillz wat made me hate Sexkillz was when I posted abou a twelve year Old boy being,burnt alive and I was banned for nuisance....
www.nairaland.com/1399478/what-government-saying-jungle-justice

thats d first post .. .
I posted wat are the government saying about jungle justice
by then I was a new commer I cant modify post...
before I posted again twelve year old boy burnt alive I got banned I opened new account to complain got banned till 2041....
So I was not rude.... I complained
undecided
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
seniourman:

Am just updating this post how I updated the other post against Sexkillz by chidindufrank who says I may quit Nairaland because of Sexkillz ....
I don't like any post against Sexkillz to go down I would comment on it till Seun see,s it.....
I am not rude to Sexkillz wat made me hate Sexkillz was when I posted abou a twelve year Old boy being,burnt alive and I was banned for nuisance....
www.nairaland.com/1399478/what-government-saying-jungle-justice

thats d first post .. .
I posted wat are the government saying about jungle justice
by then I was a new commer I cant modify post...
before I posted again twelve year old boy burnt alive I got banned I opened new account to complain got banned till 2041....
So I was not rude.... I complained
undecided

grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by youthmustwork: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2013
Wetin d worry ds sexkillz and ogugua88 sef. Una days as Mod re numbered in nairaland. Sexkilz is ds hw u will become d leather of tmrw. Abegiiii shift.

Na una papa get nairaland?
Seun d pay una?

No go find work do

Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2013
youth must work: Wetin d worry ds sexkillz and ogugua88 sef. Una days as Mod re numbered in nairaland. Sexkilz is ds hw u will become d leather of tmrw. Abegiiii shift.

Seun d pay una?

No go find work do

Mtcheeeeew.

grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2013
youth must work: Wetin d worry ds sexkillz and ogugua88 sef. Una days as Mod re numbered in nairaland. Sexkilz is ds hw u will become d leather of tmrw. Abegiiii shift.

Seun d pay una?

No go find work do

Mtcheeeeew.

not matter of work I want fair judgement
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2013

Seun d pay una?

No go find work do

Mtcheeeeew.

grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by purpinkx(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Will i get banned if i laugh ? Cos this thread is sodding hilarious

93 good years lol
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
purpinkx: Will i get banned if i laugh ? Cos this thread is sodding hilarious

93 good years lol

mine 2093
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Well the thread funny sha.
Meanwhile I think it will be a good idea if nairaland creates a "banned users room" where users can ask questions n know exactly why they re banned, if possible appeal their bans, I've seen such in foreign forums.
PS: truth be told, all of una wey dem don ban deserve the ban, a ban of 93 years is simply a life ban no need counting the years.
Goodluck people.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by tpia5: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
why dont you change your moniker to omowe @ op.

most people would have an issue with your current one.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2013
tpia@:
why dont you change your moniker to omowe @ op.

most people would have an issue with your current one.

There are other stranged monikers on Nairaland momikers like

totoman
fuckfuckman
born2fuck
bushya55banger

Dear I am not d only one with bad moniker...
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by BabaEleko(m): 2:34am On Dec 01, 2013
My advice is; stop taking Nl matters to your heart. Let's just come here and have fun. This is what happens when you lost control of your head. The Internet can make or mar you. Mr.olodo stop trolling around and get a grip of ur head back. Your life is not limited to this forum.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2013
Baba_Eleko: My advice is; stop taking Nl matters to your heart. Let's just come here and have fun. This is what happens when you lost control of your head. The Internet can make or mar you. Mr.olodo stop trolling around and get a grip of ur head back. Your life is not limited to this forum.

grin Its hightime you stopped staying quite for silly pipu like Sexkillz
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 01, 2013
seniourman:

grin Its hightime you stopped staying quite for silly pipu like Sexkillz
Na that sex go kill am! Omo ale jati jati
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2013
naijaborn001:
Na that sex go kill am! Omo ale jati jati

thats Sexkillz in a hospital making a fake apology to Nairalanders....
seek idìoit angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scrambled Words / Video: Wife Storms Place Of Worship, Beats Up Imam Hubby / Check Out Week 40 Pool Results For Sat 11, April 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.