Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz (4140 Views)

Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by searay(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2013
r231: Dude what's with all this threads about your ban and sexkillz, undecided

Anymore thread about a ban from you and you going to get longer one from me and it's NOT a treat!!

Serve your ban and stop crying about like a 2yr old
bros this guy is not guilty, tender your threat with mercy. E no concern me oooo
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by searay(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2013
searay: bros this guy is not guilty, tender your threat with mercy. E no concern me oooo
on behalf of myself, I and me, I hereby withdraw this statement after going though all the coments. Sorry for the incoviniences the statement must have caused. Thankyou.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
searay: bros this guy is not guilty, tender your threat with mercy. E no concern me oooo

thanks I wish Seun who spaeak also
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by psky: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
gcfr.com:
Well the thread funny sha.
Meanwhile I think it will be a good idea if nairaland creates a "banned users room" where users can ask questions n know exactly why they re banned, if possible appeal their bans, I've seen such in foreign forums.
PS: truth be told, all of una wey dem don ban deserve the ban, a ban of 93 years is simply a life ban no need counting the years.
Goodluck people.

Dude you read my mind, a section like that would be amazing.

By the way 93 years is not hopeless o, your grandchildren can still inherit it. grin
The way some people waste their time carefully crafting an online image for themselves you'd think it was an investment.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
psky:

Dude you read my mind, a section like that would be amazing.

By the way 93 years is not hopeless o, your grandchildren can still inherit it. grin
The way some people waste their time carefully crafting an online image for themselves you'd think it was an investment.
Its Nairaland my generational property
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by heed101(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hilarious comments we've got here grin, see as people dey beg to be unbanned like say na food to comment on Nairaland angry
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by psky: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
Its Nairaland my generational property

Yes o oga, may your children and grandchildren put your account to good use. grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by psky: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Actually op, looking at this case, the rules are against you.

Rule 19 says you should not create a new account when banned and make sure the admin remains unaware if you actually do.
Generally speaking, the main point of this rule is not creating a new account, but making sure they remain unaware of you doing so. I know it sounds senseless but there is some reason to it. If people were allowed to create new accounts when banned and boldly boast of doing so, then the point of banning would be lost.

Looking at the length of your initial ban, l'd say you were justified creating a new account. But the problem was the awareness factor. Making the only difference between your first and second moniker a single dot doesn't make you seem very eager to obey the rule. And so the moderator did have the right to ban you.

Just create a new account with a very different username and move on with it. smiley
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2013
psky: Actually op, looking at this case, the rules are against you.

Rule 19 says you should not create a new account when banned and make sure the admin remains unaware if you actually do.
Generally speaking, the main point of this rule is not creating a new account, but making sure they remain unaware of you doing so. I know it sounds senseless but there is some reason to it. If people were allowed to create new accounts when banned and boldly boast of doing so, then the point of banning would be lost.

Looking at the length of your initial ban, l'd say you were justified creating a new account. But the problem was the awareness factor. Making the only difference between your first and second moniker a single dot doesn't make you seem very eager to obey the rule. And so the moderator did have the right to ban you.

Just create a new account with a very different username and move on with it. smiley
but is sexkillz d only moderator on Nairaland is it only him dat knew I was banned by mukina Other mods who left to see if am changed are dey foøls?
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by psky: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

but is sexkillz d only moderator on Nairaland is it only him dat knew I was banned by mukina Other mods who left to see if am changed are dey foøls?

I'm sorry, but mercy doesn't count when the law is clear. Like I said before, the rules are on his side, that's the simple objective truth.

Besides what's so special about this your olodo name.grin
It's not like it's particularly flattering.
If I were you I wouldn't think twice about changing it.

Let it go mate, just get a new one.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
psky:

I'm sorry, but mercy doesn't count when the law is clear. Like I said before, the rules are on his side, that's the simple objective truth.

Besides what's so special about this your olodo name.grin
It's not like it's particularly flattering.
If I were you I wouldn't think twice about changing it.

Let it go mate, just get a new one.

Okay oga sir... grin

ninty three years ban
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Emekayoung(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
If a ban of 2months is placed on anybody who violates the rules and regulations,its better instead of banning someone for 93yrs,are u guys saying that he shuld wait for 93yrs b4 he can log on to nairaland? Thats unfair jugdement.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Emekayoung: If a ban of 2months is placed on anybody who violates the rules and regulations,its better instead of banning someone for 93yrs,are u guys saying that he shuld wait for 93yrs b4 he can log on to nairaland? Thats unfair jugdement.

am I allowed to grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Elxandre(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dont you guys have better things to do than moaning over bans?undecided
If you get banned, and your life depends on NL, create new usernames and stop wasting cyberspace with senseless threads!
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Elxandre(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sexkillz is one sick guy though! 93 years ban?
Why dont you just delete his account?
You keep banning people senselessly for long periods.
What makes you different to Judges who sentence people to death for stealing a Tecno phone
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Luckysbab: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2022
The original Nairalanders grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian University -see Graphic Photos / Guess The Names Of The Countries / Scrambled Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.