Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? (44298 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? / Why Do Igbo Kids Ignore Elders? / Do Igbo's Have Mixed Ancestry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Yoruba rocks: According to ibo nairalanders.
All ibo ladies are virgins.
All ibo ladies are good cooks.
All ibo ladies have good character.
Any beautiful girl i approach on the street is definately gonna be ibo.
You can only but laugh at their inane stupidity where is Oduaboy and italiano 1 when you need them.

Lmao!!
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Roda94(f): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tbken: you people dont like wearing pants when going out,and too lousy also

Just face the wall and raise your hands.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Tbken: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Roda94:

Just face the wall and raise your hands.
lolz...to massage me abi,oya i dey ready...
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by tonychristopher: 4:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Tbken: They are the most sexy besides i havent noticed any thing like that on ma sisters and friendz

the last time I checked igbo girls were winning every beauty contest in Nigeria even the face of Africa. so where r ur sisters ...efu
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Tbken: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2013
tonychristopher:

the last time I checked igbo girls were winning every beauty contest in Nigeria even the face of Africa. so where r ur sisters ...efu
i dont understand you bro...what exactly do you mean.....Are you against the igbo or for them....biko kowaa na aghotaghim...i said the igbo girls are the most sexy....
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Roda94(f): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tbken: lolz...to massage me abi,oya i dey ready...

Loool you're not serious lipsrsealed cool grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tapout: Maybe b'cos once married, igbo women remain faithful 2 d end
^^ Eziokwu
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Okeikpu(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
We preferred to marry our women cuz they're d best..., they r more than intelligent, faithful and also an extraordinary beautiful.... they r the only women in Africa that can raise a child in a world 1stclass standard cool now u know y we all go back home......... Bekee bu agbara grin. Besides their honeypot is one of the best in the world tongue
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by bishop0608: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Marriage is between families,between cultures and because it is for better for worse,there must be a factor that should hold the marriage together when loves fails and that factor is who you got married to and from where. The igbos have a strong ties with where they come from and believe it is safer to get married to a lady that they have a good understanding of their families,their fathers,mothers, extended relations etc. This knowledge usually forms part of the binding forces between the spouses leading in most cases to successful marriages.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by cbravo(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by cbravo2: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by Samira45: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Marriage is something ordained by God so whoever you feel can make you happy,go for that person.Your [/b]tribes[b] shouldn't be a barrier because you can as well adjust and be happy with the one you choose to spend the rest of your life with.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by bigcasava1(m): 12:57am On Oct 30, 2018
we are 4rm isreal and the God have warned us (igbo) not to marry other tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? by criuze(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
We do not marry the Gentiles , we were told

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze / Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri / Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.