Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men (19674 Views)

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 2:07am On Nov 28, 2013
alutacontinua: True talk!
Ifyalways summarizes it in one sentence-MEN ARE BIG BABIES! cool

They really are. The way to their heart is very simple. Lots of women are looking for complicated ways, when all they have to do is give their man a little extra attention and pampering.

Those of us who've applied those small principles have reaped the benefits in big ways. grin

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Lalaciouskzlee: 2:12am On Nov 28, 2013
Naija gals go gree hear all dis 1, dey blive na only dem get d monopoly 2 b pampered, even wit our pampering, dey go kall us mugu undecided
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Sike(m): 3:57am On Nov 28, 2013
Like Lil Wayne said and i quote, "Love me like a brother but fu(k me like a lover"

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by babybuzx(f): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2013
We will thanks for serving as a reminder kiss

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2013
lady gogo: "If you have a man who is not acting right, just start loving him the RIGHT way and watch him change. "

i can't. grin

Sensible women still exist, thank God
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
love,generation:
kai aboki ba turinchin ni common gehsy u no understand, is pamper nt deference pampas?
Kedu ihe I ma my na ekwu ugbua?
Ihe nwoke choro na aka nwanyi bu nrube isi, ihe ndi ozo ka bu mmezi.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by maryjanenikky: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2013
i don't believe that! am d best of my kind
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by oluchiesther(f): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2013
I treat my man like a King and i also give him all the love and respect i can.

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Mrford(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Am looking for that girl that will pamper me. where is she?
Am ready to treat he like an Angel

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Effiwizzi: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
nawo o

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
I see a lot of you bloggers are on nairaland because my rant got published on several blogs. Anyways, I don't care because the more people see it, the better.

One particular blog had a good response to my quick article, and surprisingly the writer is also a woman! I'm very happy to see that there are women out there who agree with my stance!

Here is what she said:

"Most African women don’t think they ever have to initiate anything. The man is usually the one who constantly has to plan everything — from text messages/calls to dates and vacations. I think it’s unfair.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe African men are angels. They have lots issues and in due time I will surely write about those individual problems. But, in this particular write-up, we are discussing issues surrounding African women.

Based on what I've gathered thus far, the number one concern of every woman (when it comes to pampering her man) is being mistreated by him if she becomes too nice. In response to that, I don’t think the author is suggesting the woman should become too nice or mutate into a doormat. Those of us who thoroughly read her letter can see, she’s simply encouraging women to spoil their partners more often.

In the world we live in, men are under a significant amount of pressure. They are pressured to be successful, providers, have amazing careers and be great leaders of their households. As a woman, you will never have to carry the type of load a man has to carry (no offense to single mothers). On top of it all, they have to worry about doing all the work to please their partners. Why not take some pressure off of him by initiating and planning romantic outings, date nights and vacations? Getting him small gifts to show your appreciation wouldn't hurt either.

Additionally, I want to address what the author said about loving a man the “right” way if you want him to stop misbehaving. Although I believe the way you love your man can either have negative or positive effect on him, depending on how you choose to project your affection, I do not think it will stop him from misbehaving. There’s nothing that guarantees your significant other will never mess up. This is why forgiveness is important. But, I do think when a woman is not afraid to genuinely love her man, if he’s a good guy, he will treat her like a queen.

Just before I wrap-up, I want to make sure I say this loud and clear, not all men deserve to be pampered and yes, some men will even take advantage of you if you treat them this way. I am no love expert, but I think the goal for every woman is to be with a man who is deserving of every inch of her affection. If you are stuck in a relationship with a man who doesn't treat you too well, maybe you can go ahead and try what the expert suggested and if it doesn't work, you can go on with life knowing that you tried.

In conclusion, I speak to all ladies, including myself, when I say, we should pamper our men more often. Not only will it keep the spark alive, it might just be one of the few things that lead to a pleasant and long lasting relationship/marriage."

I really want to thank this person for this amazing article.

Source: http://afri-culture.com/love-expert-says-african-women-need-to-learn-how-to-pamper-their-men/
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Some men are not worth pampering at all. You need to see the way guys talk about girls when discussing with their friends in groups. It's so annoying. If a girl pampers her bf, the guy would easily termed her to be 'desperate and foolish'. You would hear such words like "she dey find my money", I don catch one foolish girl", she think say I go marry her", And as a wife, if you pamper your hubby and make him feel like a proud tyrant, he would take it that he can do u anything. And that cannot even prevent him from cheating on you. @op your scenero can be applied at least to the whites, not in naija where true love has almost developed wings and disappeared. Not to African men who are so full of Ego, pride, and jealousy. To the ladies, I'm not saying you shouldn't pamper your man, if you must- do it with SENSE.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
marvis5077: Some men are not worth pampering at all. You need to see the way guys talk about girls when discussing with their friends in groups. It's so annoying. If a girl pampers her bf, the guy would easily termed her to be 'desperate and foolish'. You would hear such words like "she dey find my money", I don catch one foolish girl", she think say I go marry her", And as a wife, if you pamper your hubby and make him feel like a proud tyrant, he would take it that he can do u anything. And that cannot even prevent him from cheating on you. @op your scenero can be applied at least to the whites, not in naija where true love has almost developed wings and disappeared. Not to African men who are so full of Ego, pride, and jealousy. To the ladies, I'm not saying you shouldn't pamper your man, if you must- do it with SENSE.

I'm not saying you should pamper him everyday. I clearly said, once in a while. If you are with the wrong man, no matter what you do, pamper or no pamper, he will still roast & mock you with his friends.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by troy20(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
alutacontinua: True talk!
Ifyalways summarizes it in one sentence-MEN ARE BIG BABIES! cool

yes we are big babies.if that makes you feel any better finaly and as long as we keep getting breast fed and free passes to and fro lala land, i guess it even's up
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
You know, you find yourself dating a girl and you're the one to plan all the hangouts and pay for dates and meet ups. You may even be earning almost the same pay or she may be earning more than you and she never for once takes the initiative to come to your house unannounced when she knows you're less busy and bored or even to broke because you're the man and you must do everything. When Nigerian women say Nigerian guys are not romantic, I just laugh because majority of Nigerian women are way worse. All they do is dump all their financial and/or emotional baggage on you.
A couple of days ago, my sister who works and earns alrite was complaining that her bf has never giving her any money b4. The guy to me is a nice guy. Both of them earn almost same salary. The guy is always taking her out, runnin errands for her though she has her own car. Even dropping meals for her in our house sometimes. I doubt if she does half of what he does. And after all that, the beat she can say his that he doesn't give her cash. That is unfair. No wonder many Nigerian men change in marriage because u can't expect a men to be permanently subservient to you

4 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2013
marvis5077: Some men are not worth pampering at all. You need to see the way guys talk about girls when discussing with their friends in groups. It's so annoying. If a girl pampers her bf, the guy would easily termed her to be 'desperate and foolish'. You would hear such words like "she dey find my money", I don catch one foolish girl", she think say I go marry her", And as a wife, if you pamper your hubby and make him feel like a proud tyrant, he would take it that he can do u anything. And that cannot even prevent him from cheating on you. @op your scenero can be applied at least to the whites, not in naija where true love has almost developed wings and disappeared. Not to African men who are so full of Ego, pride, and jealousy. To the ladies, I'm not saying you shouldn't pamper your man, if you must- do it with SENSE.

Since this is your default expectation about men, this is exactly the kind that will be attracted to you.
The law of attraction is very real and God will only give you what you expect.

He won't send you a good man for you to torment, abuse and eventually infect with your bitterness because, according to you, "Men are tyrants, cheats, etc etc".
So my dear, keep walking the bitter path you are on. The man you are pulling in is close smiley

A lot of the time we get so entangled in the "God send me a good man" prayer that you fail to pray the truly most important prayer, and that is "God please help me be the right woman for a good man".

4 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by JustGuy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
12 inches!:
You know, you find yourself dating a girl and you're the one to plan all the hangouts and pay for dates and meet ups. You may even be earning almost the same pay or she may be earning more than you and she never for once takes the initiative to come to your house unannounced when she knows you're less busy and bored or even to broke because you're the man and you must do everything. When Nigerian women say Nigerian guys are not romantic, I just laugh because majority of Nigerian women are way worse. All they do is dump all their financial and/or emotional baggage on you.
A couple of days ago, my sister who works and earns alrite was complaining that her bf has never giving her any money b4. The guy to me is a nice guy. Both of them earn almost same salary. The guy is always taking her out, runnin errands for her though she has her own car. Even dropping meals for her in our house sometimes. I doubt if she does half of what he does. And after all that, the beat she can say his that he doesn't give her cash. That is unfair. No wonder many Nigerian men change in marriage because u can't expect a men to be permanently subservient to you

Guy u've made a brief but million sense!!!!

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
If you are a king you will be treated like one otherwise shut up grin
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
2buff:

Since this is your default expectation about men, this is exactly the kind that will be attracted to you.
The law of attraction is very real and God will only give you what you expect.

He won't send you a good man for you to torment, abuse and eventually infect with your bitterness because, according to you, "Men are tyrants, cheats, etc etc".
So my dear, keep walking the bitter path you are on. The man you are pulling in is close smiley

A lot of the time we get so entangled in the "God send me a good man" prayer that you fail to pray the truly most important prayer, and that is "God please help me be the right woman for a good man".
you this man, I don't have any default expectation about men. Life has no manual and people do change.I wish your entire generation what you just wished me. Back to sender, TAKE THE FIRE. Majority of you men behave like saints at home and dogs outside your home. Who even invited you here, tatafo, woman wrapper, oversabi. I am presently enjoying my relationship so you can go to HELL and burn to ASHES.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
@op

Cool niz 1.

We guys to like u ladies to pamper us, not only u pipu shld be pampared

Pamper me jare like a baby, o make sense
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by chiwob(m): 5:50am On Nov 30, 2013
@ op i like this
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Mrford(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2013
marvis5077: you this man, I don't have any default expectation about men. Life has no manual and people do change.I wish your entire generation what you just wished me. Back to sender, TAKE THE FIRE. Majority of you men behave like saints at home and dogs outside your home. Who even invited you here, tatafo, woman wrapper, oversabi. I am presently enjoying my relationship so you can go to HELL and burn to ASHES.

Nawa 4u oooh, see as u de abuse the guy. Na so u wan take pamper me?

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by chinwezdasilva: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tell dm oooo
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
ponti93: nne u fyn
thank you
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by lovegeneration(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
xynerise:
Aint we treating you queen before you call us ''mugu''?
yes we treat them like queen but they still make us regret it
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
singledude:

MzMariah if that is u,sweets u really beautiful....I would love to meet u....
Me? where?
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
singledude:

MzMariah if that is u,sweets u really beautiful....I would love to meet u....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.