Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,965 members, 7,825,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Meet The Real Life "Barbie Doll And Ken Doll" - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Real Life "Barbie Doll And Ken Doll" (7489 Views)

Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk / Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) / PHOTOS: Mystery Of Unclad Couple Dashing Through Streets With A Blow-up Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Real Life "Barbie Doll And Ken Doll" by teebiggs(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2013
Meet Valeria Lukyanova "Barbie" and Justin Jedilca "Ken", the Real Life Barbie Doll and Ken Doll (Mattel toy doll introduced by Mattel in 1961 as the fictional boyfriend of toy doll Barbie introduced in 1959) who have dedicated their life to being the real life Ken and Barbie. Justin Jedilca had to go through surgery to complete his own look while Valeria Lukyanova only uses makeup and exercise to achieve her looks, even though she had to get a breast implant to complete the looks.

See more Real Life Photos of Barbie Doll and Ken here ยป http://enquizzle..com/2013/11/meet-real-life-barbie-doll-and-ken-doll.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Real Life "Barbie Doll And Ken Doll" by bluuu: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The Real Life "Barbie Doll And Ken Doll" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
And I thought I had problems.
Re: Meet The Real Life "Barbie Doll And Ken Doll" by evakingz(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
And I thought I had problems.
lolzzz yu won't kill mhe wif laf ooo....# so yu fink dey hav problem abi?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. / Photos: Maheeda Gets Completely Naked For Her New Music Video / Unbelievable! Man Carries A Wheelbarrow With His Teeth Yesterday In Lagos. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.