Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC (1659 Views)

Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. / You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by Azunwena: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Members of the Felix Obuah's led Old PDP took to the streets on Aba road in Port Harcourt this morning to celebrate the move of Gov.Amaechi from PDP to APC....they are mocking him shebi?lol...see pix at
http://cloudig..com/2013/11/pdpgdi-rally-in-response-to-ameachi.html
Re: PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by pafra(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
ok, lets keep watching
Re: PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by samuelkaykay(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
The rate of unemployment is high,the price of hot drink is low.who cares!
Re: PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by experimentist: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Azunwena: Members of the Felix Obuah's led Old PDP took to the streets on Aba road in Port Harcourt this morning to celebrate the move of Gov.Amaechi from PDP to APC....they are mocking him shebi?lol...see pix at
http://cloudig..com/2013/11/pdpgdi-rally-in-response-to-ameachi.html
post d pics here or u close ur site.
Re: PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by Ama80(f): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
only d wise excels politicaly while d strong survives.i dnt think it was a wise decision for amaechi.
Re: PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by bidexolags(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ama80: only d wise excels politicaly while d strong survives.i dnt think it was a wise decision for amaechi.

What do you expect him to do? Stay in pdp en continue to be treated like he doesn't count? PDP never wanted him from the 1st day he got elected as gov tru the court in his 1st tenure - Rivers is not Bayelsa state and I believe he will deliver the state to APC cme 2015.
Re: PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by jmaine: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
bidexolags:

What do you expect him to do? Stay in pdp en continue to be treated like he doesn't count? PDP never wanted him from the 1st day he got elected as gov tru the court in his 1st tenure - Rivers is not Bayelsa state and I believe he will deliver the state to APC cme 2015.

Perhaps in your dreams. . . . The PDP DNA is largely engraved in Rivers State . . . .
Re: PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
bidexolags:

u are a fool.,how do u expect a riff raff who is being control by a police to deliver river state? O boy,u nor get sense at all,if i don't like pdp, let's be real here! Who controls d d police? Who controls Inec? River state belongs to pdp both in governorship and presidential election. D police can decide to incarcerate Ameaci on dat election day
Re: PDP/GDI Rally The Streets Of PHC In Response To Ameachi's Defection To APC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
bidexolags:

u are a fool.,how do u expect a riff raff who is being control by a police to deliver river state? O boy,u nor get sense at all,if i don't like pdp, let's be real here! Who controls d d police? Who controls Inec? River state belongs to pdp both in governorship and presidential election. D police can decide to incarcerate Ameaci on dat election day .TOTO

(1) (Reply)

CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far / WHAT Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Pastor Chris Okotie Have Common / Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With The Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.