Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / . (1726 Views)

Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver / Libya: Blacks Treated Like Apes In The Zoo By Rebels / Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: . by remmyton(f): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2013
This bedroom looks like a hotel room, I could lodge in there for a very long time, cheesy

If this type exist in Nigeria, most of d youths will commit crime just to be inside it n enjoy d comfort as long as it lasts wit d current rate of unemployment

I stil hope for a beta Nigeria shaa

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2013
I'm going to lynch a Norwegian angry
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2013

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2013
This bros don vex sha. Biko now grin
fatwallet: you see thats the black man's mentality thats why we are backward. blacks love to take advantage of everything,take advantage of American welfare and unemployment programs,Nigerians lying just to go give birth in the U.K .
thats why black nations are backward .even if you transfer all nigerians to America and transfer americans to Nigeria;the Nigerians would destroy america and then apply for visa to go where whites are.
most Black need a mental evolution.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Tapout(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2013
its realy cool... cool..,but....I prefer 2 be FREEgrin ..instead of being locked up with a mu*da fuc*king a"ss buster in a lovely g-ay*mansion angry prison with beautiful furnitures n gadgetsundecided.....
Re: . by experimentist: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2013
1st to commentus
Re: . by aariwa(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2013
bros you are right.you also forgot to mention that whenever blacks starts moving into a particular neighborhood in droves the whites there will leave because they know that the place is going to become rundown in a few years and the property prices will also fall.
fatwallet: Why do you think the U.K Wants to deport Nigerian prisoners? its because they don't want black niggers enjoying a good time in their comfortable prisons, they know that their prisons are a luxury to 99 percent of nigerians.
You see the whites look out for one another ,even if you are jobless or homeless they give you welfare money and a free subsidized apartment.even if you have no relatives when you die you can be sure that you'll get a befitting funeral and your grave will be adorned with flowers.
Black people and black countries don't care about each other thats why no one else does.
Until black African nations begin to do things in the right way;africa will remain the laughing stock of the world.

Eugenics is the final solution to the black problem to separate the chaffs from the grain.all black nuisance such as thugs,gangsters,illiterates etc who are an hindrance to progress of black societies must be wiped out.

1 Like

Re: . by kstyle2(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2013
I saw dis ish early dis yr n i wz wth?if i enta norwy,i must commit severe crime wey go cari me go spend my lyf there....jst jokin sha.....prison wey b lyk 5 star hotel....if dem wan do am 4 9ja.....infact e no fit hapn....pple wey steal toothpick sef go dey confess say dem murder persn jst 2 go there....no b naija again....only 4 9ja u go dey suffer and stil dey claim ajebutter
Re: . by dridowu: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2013
dr prison beta pass sm of our hotels in Nigeria
Re: . by Ruq: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2013
dridowu: dr prison beta pass sm of our hotels in Nigeria

Fact ooh, why won't an homeless niccur commit crime just to be there.
Re: . by JulianBond007: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2013
Norway is a cool and well organized country. Don't expect the prisons to look dirty and unkept.

cool
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2013
Mumu 1st class I guess grin
experimentist: 1st to commentus
Re: . by mysticgal(f): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2013
whats the use when you will get tagged exprisoner by fellow country men undecided
Re: . by isalegan2: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is fine with me. I actually think prisoners should be treated well.

If a criminal has no chance of rehabilitation, or is a danger to society, then execute them. Just about any violent crime can be a capital offense. Drug trafficking, rape, armed robbery, are all crimes that once were, and in some countries still are, death penalty offenses.
Re: . by Olucheye(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Damn! Believe me, if we should have this kinda treatment for Nigerian prisoners, even those that are homeless will become criminals just to have such home...

And this morning, I heard on radio (Nig Info 99.3FM) about the 500Billion Naira Sure-P funds (Sure... ure reading right... its in Billions and not in Millions) that got missing and believe me, that was another time to weep for Nigeria, which I did.

I believe and have hope that one day, Nigeria(ns) will make a sensible change in making this Nation a better place by voting for the right man that can fight corruption not the senseless Bayelsa man there...

(1) (Reply)

Beware Enemies Of Israel; Israel Now Has Laser Beams / 9 Hidden Secrets About Adolf Hitler. No4 Shocked Me / Imperialist Powers Escalate War In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.