Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media (17331 Views)

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / The Commonly Used Phrases For Describing Jonathan / 7 Most Commonly Used Words In January 2012 In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:
Why not do yourself a favor by declaring SW an independent state so that Jonathan will go back to Otueke and rule his people? Why are you so scared of existing without those you call ogogro people? Are you not ashamed that your ancestors fought for three years just to keep ogogoro people in their hypocritical One Nigeria?

SEE HOW THIS ONE IS REASONING...
ONE LOVE ,ONE NATION....
IT'S ONLY A DEMENTED, IGNORAMUS PERSON LIKE YOU THAT WELL BE EYEING FOR SECESSION...

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2013
naija2dabone: The real phrases we use to give the anti GEJ nightmares are:

1. Rail is now an alternative means of transport.

2. Power generation is at best ever. And we dont even need to budget for it again

3. Our airports are no longer eyesore. They are now national monuments.

4. Every state now has a federal universities. 9 federal universities added by this administration. Largest ever by any administration.

5. Nigeria is the prefer destination for investors.

6. Inflation is at single digit. Our gdp is growing by leap and bond.

7. Agriculture has been revolutionalised. Rice importation is on the decline

8. Benin ore road has been fixed. Lagos ibadan 8 lane express road contract has been awarded. Abuja lokoja okene road is 80 completed.....

9. Fresh air till 2019

10. Super eagles are african champions. Eaglet are world champions

11. Our refineries are running at 80% capacity and are due for privatization

12. Almajiri now have a special school

13 abubakar shekau is dead. Bk haram has been contained

14. Power projects are been commissed everywhere

15. Enigu now has an international airport.

16. Sovereign national conference

17. NEPA is history

18. Nysc allowance is now 18000. 100% increment.

19. Foreign reserve is at over £40 billion

20. Teamfeshair

Guy, your problems need triple solutions, i don't think yaba can cure this but maybe 12 years prayers and fasting can do it, but I will start fasting for u from tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Mickeywilliams(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2013
How do i create a topic..been trying to do so...anyways..#THE FEDERAL GOVT HAS ASKED ASUU TO RESUME ON OR BEFORE DEC 4TH OR CEase TO BE STAFFS OF THE INSTITUTION..IN ACCORDANCE WITH The RIOT ACT..#reliable source#..typing from a phone..someone should pls quote me and talk on topic creation..-thanks in anticipationsmiley
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by badmeat(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2013
5.00GP:

NO WONDER SS/SE PEOPLE ARE DARTING ABOUT IN NIGERIA, AFRICA, EUROPE LIKE YOUR SON DOKUNBO
Its not my fault that ur life began and will end in Ajegunle!meanwhile u don chop?grin
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2013
5.00GP:

SEE HOW THIS ONE IS REASONING...
ONE LOVE ,ONE NATION....
IT'S ONLY A DEMENTED, IGNORAMUS PERSON LIKE YOU THAT WELL BE EYEING FOR SECESSION...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Secession for wia..? no mind the bagga!

We still dey chop their awoof oil-money....oil money sweet.

When it finishes...everybody will go home.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Ifedechidex: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
phtemie: "GEJ is working"

"GEJ,the best president Nigeria ever had"

I'm telling you
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Swiftboy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lol GEJ is at the apex of incompetence! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by pglobal: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
lertee: Jonathan on the issue of boko haram after any strike.
Abu kaka: we own resfonsibility for the UN bombing.
Jonathan: i condemn the act and every perpetrator shall be brought to book.
i love this
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
bad meat: Its not my fault that ur life began and will end in Ajegunle!meanwhile u don chop?grin

O TI DUN OOO

THE SAME WAY IT END FOR YOUR PEOPLE IN AJEGUNLE DARTING ABOUT THERE.....
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Dubemkelly(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
1)Do the needful
2)Cushion the effects
3)Subsidy n its removal
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=ilugunboy]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Secession for wia..? no mind the bagga!

We still dey chop their awoof oil-money....oil money sweet.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Oludrex(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lilimax: What is this
Ask google

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Temptee101(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
5.00GP:

WHAT OF THE ISSUE OF BOKOHARAM, INDUSTRIAL ACTION (ASUU ), LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUND ( ODUAH )?

TEAM FRESH AIR INDEED
This proves how insensitive, myopic, brainless and daft you are. When last did you hear of boko haram? Is only a F.O.O.L like you is unaware of the endless and unbiased efforts made so far by Gej to curb boko haram in the North. Moreover, tell me which country is exempted from terrorism? Terrorism is a global problem which is fought against collectively by all nations. From ur own calculation and understanding, it was during gej's regime that strikes(ASUU) started? Your cold stinking brain should have remembered that strikes have been there since time immemorial. Lastly, Oduah made it clear with evidence that those cars were not bought for her and the money inquestioned was not channelled into her acct. Lest i forget, i have this habit of helping the less priviledged and handicapped, thats why i took my time to do this for you.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by omo9ja1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
as for me the commonly use phase will be " We are on top of the situation"
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by badmrkt(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: Have you forgotten "He's not in the same league with your father." they say so, when they see that the CRITICISM is becoming Unbearable!
but is not true?
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by badmrkt(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: Have you forgotten "He's not in the same league with your father." they say so, when they see that the CRITICISM is becoming Unbearable!
but is it not true?
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
bad meat: Its not my fault that ur life began and will end in Ajegunle!meanwhile u don chop?grin
LoL... D guy neva chop o''' I tell am say I fit take am out of dat jungle if n try get sense small... But till then hungry go tear the Aje out of the Gunle from n eye.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by peter1994(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Donmams: 1. they are all the same
2. nobody is a saint
3. the people before him did not do better
4. Nigeria is difficult to rule
5. You cannot be insulting our president
6. You people dont want a minority man to succeed.
7. Rome is not built in a day
8. everybody rig election, its not new or strange
9. you people are criticising the government now because you are not part of government and not "chopping"
10. Leave our son alone
if you are not comfortable with the policies of Mr president, CAMEROöN is not far
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by emmog25: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
mumumugu: A thread opened by another anti -goodluck.

No matter what you say, goodluck for president 2015

Another phrase! Lmao!!
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by donphilopus: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
badmrkt: but is it not true?
Forward it to JAMB, they would be able to set it as one of their questions!

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Temptee101: This proves how insensitive, myopic, brainless and daft you are. When last did you hear of boko haram? Is only a F.O.O.L like you is unaware of the endless and unbiased efforts made so far by Gej to curb boko haram in the North. Moreover, tell me which country is exempted from terrorism? Terrorism is a global problem which is fought against collectively by all nations. From ur own calculation and understanding, it was during gej's regime that strikes(ASUU) started? Your cold stinking brain should have remembered that strikes have been there since time immemorial. Lastly, Oduah made it clear with evidence that those cars were not bought for her and the money inquestioned was not channelled into her acct. Lest i forget, i have this habit of helping the less priviledged and handicapped, thats why i took my time to do this for you.

IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE BOKOHARAM ISSUE DURING OBJ / YARADUA REGIME ?
OBJ SUBDUE NIGER DELTA MILITANT THAT WANT TO DISTURB THE PEACE OF THE NATION DURING HIS REGIME
YARADUA GRANTED NIGER DELTA MILITANT AMNESTY....

IS THERE TERRORISM IN GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA, ISRAEL? TERRORISM IS NOT GLOBAL ISSUE....

THERE WERE EVIDENCES THAT ODUAH IS AT FAULT N LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUND....

GOATLUCK SHOWS LACKADAISICAL ATTITUDE TOWARDS ASUU ISSUE....
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2013

see them! Dey don come. Shame no dey catch una?? angry
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
peter1994: if you are not comfortable with the policies of Mr president, CAMEROöN is not far
LoL

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Ateeku06: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2013

. Your name say it all, pls let me name you after your first four letters of your user name MUMU
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
lygn19:
LoL... D guy neva chop o''' I tell am say I fit take am out of dat jungle if n try get sense small... But till then hungry go tear the Aje out of the Gunle from n eye.

SEE PERSON WHO IS NOT CAPABLE OF FEEDING HIS FAMILY
NA YOUR PEOPLE FULL AJEGUNLE DIE
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
5.00GP:

SEE PERSON WHO IS NOT CAPABLE OF FEEDING HIS FAMILY
NA YOUR PEOPLE FULL AJEGUNLE DIE
Just as ur ppl full r/okoro now dae load der taxi?...lol'''
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nasige(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
idupaul:
" The worst democratic govt is better than the best military govt"

"GEJ cannot fix all the rot in 2years"
Man u said 2yrs.What abt d time he spend b now.Mind u what did u do 4 his state wen he waz d governor..Sorry man I don't tink there is hope for nigeria even if he spend more 6yrs
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by cannonnier(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2013

2. Power generation is at best ever. And we dont even need to budget for it again

4. Every state now has a federal universities. 9 federal universities added by this administration. Largest ever by any administration.

8. Benin ore road has been fixed. Lagos ibadan 8 lane express road contract has been awarded. Abuja lokoja okene road is 80 completed.....

9. Fresh air till 2019

17. NEPA is history

20. Teamfeshair

your are just awarding gej With other people's success.

coach keshi, the big boss has exactly complained about such^

#Teamfreshwahala
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by cannonnier(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2013

9. Fresh air till 2019

17. NEPA is history

20. Teamfeshair

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by cannonnier(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
5.00GP:

O TI DUN OOO

THE SAME WAY IT END FOR YOUR PEOPLE IN AJEGUNLE DARTING ABOUT THERE.....

KAI e PAIN AM WALLAHI

I WITNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo / Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate / Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.