Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media (17324 Views)

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / The Commonly Used Phrases For Describing Jonathan / 7 Most Commonly Used Words In January 2012 In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Donmams(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2013
1. they are all the same
2. nobody is a saint
3. the people before him did not do better
4. Nigeria is difficult to rule
5. You cannot be insulting our president
6. You people dont want a minority man to succeed.
7. Rome is not built in a day
8. everybody rig election, its not new or strange
9. you people are criticising the government now because you are not part of government and not "chopping"
10. Leave our son alone

64 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by bloggernaija: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2013
The one that riles me the most is the
"The are the same phrase"

No they are not.
This use of word can only be attributed to people or groups of people steeped in the arts of propaganda
THEY SHOULD STOP THE FALSE EQUIVALENCE,
JONATHAN'S GOVERNOR HAS TAKEN CORRUPTION AND INCOMPETENCE TO ANOTHER LEVEL.

Fashola operates on a different Planet .no category for him
Oshiomole is different from Suswan
Amaechi is not Dickson or udaughan

Jona dumbo,
He really does put "CLUELESS" in the word "CLUELESSNESS"

35 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by idupaul: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2013
" The worst democratic govt is better than the best military govt"

"GEJ cannot fix all the rot in 2years"

20 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
northerners and Yoruba's have been there ,let our own brother wreck nigeria and eat the national cake

32 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Chessic: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2013
OP really hit the nail on the head. So funny. MODS please move to frontpage!

2 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2013
Tadon200: northerners and Yoruba's have been there ,let our own brother wreck nigeria and eat the national cake
LoL...but northerners wrecking mk sense o... When I look at Nigeria presently Its like its just 13years ago that Nigeria started withnessing civilization.
Check out dubai 1991 and 2012.
And checkout Nigeria 1970 to 2013...

2 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Donmams:
10 things GEJ opposers re known for
1. they are all the same- but GEJ shud be different because Nigeria changed overnight during his transition.
2. The past leaders were saints-they changed Nigeria to dubai but GEJ ruined it
3. the people before him did better- they were d best govt Nigeria ever had.
4. Nigeria is not hard to rule- all u do is keep one section out of govt.
5. You can insult our president-because he is clueless
6. You people want a minority man to succeed-because we re born to rule while others re born to follow
7. Rome is built in a day- others did it.
8. everybody rigged election, so GEJ must not- because we said so.
9. you don't want us to criticize so that we won't get our share- even if he does well or not we won't vote him.
10. Leave which son alone- our power

2 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by LMAyedun(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Your list isn't complete without this..
TeamFreshAir

11 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by dridowu: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2013
an act of god

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by lertee(f): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Jonathan on the issue of boko haram after any strike.
Abu kaka: we own resfonsibility for the UN bombing.
Jonathan: i condemn the act and every perpetrator shall be brought to book.

4 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by egift(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Whenever GEJ is protecting corruption, you will hear something like

"Leave Oduah Alone".

3 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2013
SE&SS are the same.....Yorubas can't put wedge between us.

2 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2013
ilugunboy: SE&SS are the same.....Yorubas can't put wedge between us.
LoL...omo yoruba u don dae deny ur heritage, b4 u ppl were claiming Lagos now its SS/SE...lol''' confused kid

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by astronautog(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2013
gej na wash
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by wheesin(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2013
God will judge them..
My wife AN i
Thank u fellow Nigerians...

Gej baba

Ese

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Built2last: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2013
someone should please explain to me the rational behind this write up.

i dont know whether to pray for ASUU to call of strike or recommend you see TB. J.

5 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Swiftlee(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Every country has its own problems and challenges..these may be our own God given challenge grin

2 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by mumumugu(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2013
A thread opened by another anti -goodluck.

No matter what you say, goodluck for president 2015

15 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by kambili999(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2013
'i av no shoes...' oh jeez.

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by kambili999(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2013
mumumugu: A thread opened by another anti -goodluck.

ur name says it all. Mugu

25 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by phtemie(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2013
"GEJ is working"

"GEJ,the best president Nigeria ever had"

5 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by kawkab: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2013
No day passes by in Nairaland without an Anti-Jonathan Post.

Please lets focus on more productive discussions.

4 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2013
I wasn't high on ogogoro, I took Guinness in dublin from d source.

We will set up a committee on my frequent drunkenness.

www.nairaland.com/1533496/funny-facts-tasued-students

2 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Haters gonna hate... UP GEJ
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by donphilopus: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Have you forgotten "He's not in the same league with your father." they say so, when they see that the CRITICISM is becoming Unbearable!

8 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by WizPrince1(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmm... I smell lies
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by emorse(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2013
"Our democracy is only 14 years old. It took America over 50 years to start enjoying the benefits of democracy".
So we have to wait for another 36 years before we begin to enjoy ours ba? A confirmation of their "mumurity". Nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by MAYOWAAK: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2013
Let the committee complete its job before you start criticising.
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2013
Reserved for counter attacks.

1 Like

Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Lilimax(f): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2013
What is this
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2013
And this rubbish/poo made front page too?
Re: Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media by 500GP: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2013
mumumugu: A thread opened by another anti -goodluck.

THIS IS ANOTHER COMMON PHRASE USED IN DEFENSE IF GEJ ON SOCIAL MEDIA

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack As 2 Suicide Bombers Kill Scores In Maiduguri / Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.