Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger (2761 Views)

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / Bakare Speaks On APC Merger Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2013
APC slams Niger State Governor for repudiating deal hours after it was consummated.

Fresh confusion, Wednesday, trailed the merger deal between the Abubakar Baraje-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, nPDP, and the All Progressives Congress, APC, with the former’s spokesperson, Chukwuemeka Eze, saying the merger was yet to be consummated. This also follows denials by some prominent actors in Tuesday’s merger announcement.

In an interview with journalists in Abuja on Wednesday, Mr. Eze said what took place at the Kano State Governor’s Lodge was merely a declaration of plan by the two groups to merge.

He explained that the nPDP and APC set up a committee to work out the conditions for merger and that the report of the committee would be submitted to the Steering Committee on Tuesday.

He did not name the members of the committee though he claimed that it was the APC interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande that suggested the word “merger” during meeting that preceded its announcement.

“It is only after we have signed the MOU that you can say we have merged. You guys should have asked us to list conditions of the merger. Can we merged without conditions?” he said
“We have agreed to work together but it was Chief Bisi Akande who insisted on the use of the word merger.

“I want to tell you that the matter is not concluded. We have to share positions. We have to agree on what will go to us and what will go to us. That is what the Committee is still working on and nobody has signed the MOU.”

On whether the nPDP leaders would attend the peace meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday, Mr. Eze said all options were still on the table.

He said, “If the president agreed to our conditions, if we have agreements on issues that created the crisis, then we will not sign the MOU on Tuesday. So from now tillTuesday, anything is still possible.

“If we meet on Sunday and our conditions are attended to, then the merger won’t go ahead. If Governor Amaechi is returned as NGF chair, if the structures are returned to the governors of Adamawa, Kano and Rivers, then our leaders will look back and stop signing the MOU.”

Mr. Eze accused the National Chairman of the PDP, Bamanga Tukur, of making life difficult for members of the splinter group, saying “it was the way we are being treated that is making everybody desperate. Who will not be desperate with the way we are been treated?”

However, hours later, Mr. Eze demanded the withdrawal of his earlier submission, saying he had been asked by the National Chairman of the group, Abubakar Baraje, to do so.

The nPDP spokesperson said in a text message he sent to journalists that, “I am just been (sic) called that I issued a statement that there is no merger between us and APC because the MOU between us and the APC has not been signed.

“Pls, I am just been (sic) corrected by the National Chairman Alh. A. K. Baraje that the MOU has been signed and the Merger has been effected. so any contrary statement in this regard should be discontinued. Thanks. Chief Eze Chukeuemeks Eze,”

On Tuesday, a few hours after the merger was announced, the Niger State Governor, Babangida Aliyu, denied moving with some of his governor colleagues and leaders of the nPDP to the APC, saying he remained a member of the PDP.

Mr. Aliyu, in a statement signed by his media aide, said he was not at the meeting at the Kano State Governor’s Lodge where the deal was consummated.
On Wednesday morning, the National Secretary of the nPDP, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, also denied moving to the APC. According to him, he would not leave the PDP until a superior court vacated the Court of Appeal which reinstated him as the National Secretary of the PDP on November 6.

Meanwhile, the APC has scolded the Niger State Governor, Babangida Aliyu, for opting out of the merger between it and the nPDP.

The interim National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Lai Mohammed, said in an interview with journalists in Abuja that Mr. Aliyu lied for saying he was not at the meeting.

“The governor was not saying the whole truth by saying he was not at the meeting held at Governor Rabiu Kwakwanso residence in Abuja with the merger deal was sealed,” he said.

“The governor only pleaded to excuse himself to attend to other issues before the end of the meeting. So when he said he was not at the meeting, I think it is quiet disappointing”.

Mr. Mohammed said the merger of the two groups was intact despite the disclaimer by some members of the nPDP

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150475-fresh-confusion-trails-new-pdpapc-merger.html

1 Like

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by luvola(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2013
first to comment..Baba GOD thank you o
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by stebell(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2013
The last hv not been heard as regards dis "merger".
My state Gov Amaechi said he joined de APC to protect Rivers State interest, to protect oil wells of Kalabaris n Etche.
I wanna ask why didn't people of Kalabari n Etche come to de Airport to welcome him. Smh

The whole of Port Harcourt went in jubilations on hearing of his defection.
People are happy dat he has left and dat the state will be liberated frm his high handedness.

Still #GEJ#
Proudly Ijaw
Proudly Naija

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by luvola(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2013
holla at me sincere 9geria - olaklives05@yahoo.com
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by idugbe(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2013
The story keeps changing. From the report, it is clear that it it's all about "sharing and allocation". I only pray and hope that
APC does not end up like Bank PHB that foresaw cars running on water but never saw it's end even when it was so obvious.
APC: Another Problem Coming

6 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2013
@Mumu9gerian, keep deceiving yourself with deceitful headings. Your boss is drowning at a fasting rate and you shall all drown in the ocean with him the way you are doing. I don't know if you have a live jacket to save you at this moment. This merger will work. Orientation of new memebers is underway. You should be able to see clearly by March 2014. Ebora owu has perfected the one term ticket for ogogoro master. Ebora owu has not started fighting publicly and you all Jonathanians already sweating in your hairy backs and chests. By the time ebora owu starts fighting in public, Otuoke is the only destination for She-popotamus and He-popotamus. gringrin

Jonathan is going down down down down! Go down with him at your own peril. Obo lagido lasan lasan!

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by donphilopus: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Some people just like modifying the topic/subject of a thread! Is this what's written on premiumtimes?? If Afam should ban the OP for creating a misleading topic now, he would start shouting.

Anyways, most of the decampee Governors have confirmed the defection. When Amaechi got to the airport in Rivers state, he told them he defected for the good of Rivers state, including Nyako, and others!

Most of the Reps members from the affected states have already started coming to APC, so what's the cry all about?? Are you expecting the Governors to go back to Pee-Dee-Pee?? NO NO NO NO! You are all getting it wrong.

Come 2015, we'll say Goodbye To Goodluck (GTG).

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by mekaboy(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2013
pple are corrupt in PDP as soon as they join APC they become saints.

everybody knows that APC is just a group of selfish poliicians whose selfish interest are ignored by the present administration

The group wont last. let the enjoy the social gatherings for now till the serious business of presidential candidate arises. then they will scarter .

Amechi thinks Gej is a dictator, will love to watch when he clashes with buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by experimentist: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC slams Niger State Governor for repudiating deal hours after it was consummated.

Fresh confusion, Wednesday, trailed the merger deal between the Abubakar Baraje-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, nPDP, and the All Progressives Congress, APC, with the former’s spokesperson, Chukwuemeka Eze, saying the merger was yet to be consummated. This also follows denials by some prominent actors in Tuesday’s merger announcement.

In an interview with journalists in Abuja on Wednesday, Mr. Eze said what took place at the Kano State Governor’s Lodge was merely a declaration of plan by the two groups to merge.

He explained that the nPDP and APC set up a committee to work out the conditions for merger and that the report of the committee would be submitted to the Steering Committee on Tuesday.

He did not name the members of the committee though he claimed that it was the APC interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande that suggested the word “merger” during meeting that preceded its announcement.

“It is only after we have signed the MOU that you can say we have merged. You guys should have asked us to list conditions of the merger. Can we merged without conditions?” he said
“We have agreed to work together but it was Chief Bisi Akande who insisted on the use of the word merger.

“I want to tell you that the matter is not concluded. We have to share positions. We have to agree on what will go to us and what will go to us. That is what the Committee is still working on and nobody has signed the MOU.”

On whether the nPDP leaders would attend the peace meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday, Mr. Eze said all options were still on the table.

He said, “If the president agreed to our conditions, if we have agreements on issues that created the crisis, then we will not sign the MOU on Tuesday. So from now tillTuesday, anything is still possible.

“If we meet on Sunday and our conditions are attended to, then the merger won’t go ahead. If Governor Amaechi is returned as NGF chair, if the structures are returned to the governors of Adamawa, Kano and Rivers, then our leaders will look back and stop signing the MOU.”

Mr. Eze accused the National Chairman of the PDP, Bamanga Tukur, of making life difficult for members of the splinter group, saying “it was the way we are being treated that is making everybody desperate. Who will not be desperate with the way we are been treated?”

However, hours later, Mr. Eze demanded the withdrawal of his earlier submission, saying he had been asked by the National Chairman of the group, Abubakar Baraje, to do so.

The nPDP spokesperson said in a text message he sent to journalists that, “I am just been (sic) called that I issued a statement that there is no merger between us and APC because the MOU between us and the APC has not been signed.

“Pls, I am just been (sic) corrected by the National Chairman Alh. A. K. Baraje that the MOU has been signed and the Merger has been effected. so any contrary statement in this regard should be discontinued. Thanks. Chief Eze Chukeuemeks Eze,”

On Tuesday, a few hours after the merger was announced, the Niger State Governor, Babangida Aliyu, denied moving with some of his governor colleagues and leaders of the nPDP to the APC, saying he remained a member of the PDP.

Mr. Aliyu, in a statement signed by his media aide, said he was not at the meeting at the Kano State Governor’s Lodge where the deal was consummated.
On Wednesday morning, the National Secretary of the nPDP, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, also denied moving to the APC. According to him, he would not leave the PDP until a superior court vacated the Court of Appeal which reinstated him as the National Secretary of the PDP on November 6.

Meanwhile, the APC has scolded the Niger State Governor, Babangida Aliyu, for opting out of the merger between it and the nPDP.

The interim National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Lai Mohammed, said in an interview with journalists in Abuja that Mr. Aliyu lied for saying he was not at the meeting.

“The governor was not saying the whole truth by saying he was not at the meeting held at Governor Rabiu Kwakwanso residence in Abuja with the merger deal was sealed,” he said.

“The governor only pleaded to excuse himself to attend to other issues before the end of the meeting. So when he said he was not at the meeting, I think it is quiet disappointing”.

Mr. Mohammed said the merger of the two groups was intact despite the disclaimer by some members of the nPDP

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150475-fresh-confusion-trails-new-pdpapc-merger.html
misunderstanding na normal thing. If the newPDP no agree to our ideologies as progressive and leave selfish interest to put the nation's first, then we go send dem back to the oldPDP where they came from so they can continue with their game.
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2013
[b]Prince Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, the National Publicity Secretary of the breakaway faction of the PDP, has denied a press statement credited to him stating that the merger between the group and APC, was still on hold.[/b]Eze categorically denied issuing the statement, which was widely circulated by media outlets. He also added that a Memorandum of Understanding, MOU, with the All Progressives Congress was signed.Find the full statement by the party below:

It has been brought to my notice that a statement denying the merger between the New Peoples Democratic Party (nPDP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been credited to me and my office. I was quoted as saying that the MOU between the two parties is yet to be signed and because of this the merger is yet to be effected.”

“I wish to state that no such statement was at any time issued by me or my office. Instead, I wish to reiterate that the MOU between us and APC has been duly signed by both the nPDP National Chairman, Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, and the National Chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande.

“In this regard, the general public should disregard any statement from whatever source which tries to give the impression that the merger between us and APC is in danger. The truth in that the merger is waxing stronger by the day and that our resolve to save our fledgling democracy is unshakable.”
“As we stated in our press statement of yesterday, President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP leadership should come to terms with the fact that PDP is now an opposition political party and Jonathan should start writing his handover notes as APC is fully set to take over the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in 2015 so as to give Nigerians the dividends of democracy they have been yearning for.”
“Meanwhile, we have read reports that members of the National Assembly that follow us to APC will lose their seats. This cannot happen as it will be at variance with the relevant sections of our Constitution and Electoral Laws that guarantee members of the National Assembly safety once their parent party is in crisis as PDP is at the moment.”

For the avoidance of doubt, there is no danger of their losing their seats as made clear by sections 68(1)(g) and 109(1)(g) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) in relation to the status of members of a legislative house (state and national) who defect from the political parties from which they were elected to join another political party.

The wordings of the aforesaid sections are in agreement with those of sections 64(1)(g) of the 1979 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria given judicial interpretation by the Supreme Court in the case of FEDECO Vs Goni (1983) FNR 203. This case was argued by the best legal minds of that era (Chief FRA Williams SAN and GOK Ajayi SAN). The court held that such a member keeps his seat if his defection is as a result of a division or split in his party.

In this regard particularly now that we have the majority in the National Assembly our members in the National Assembly should express no fear as they are well protected and covered by the Constitution of the Federal Republic seeing that Alh Bamanga Tukur and his cohorts have succeeded to split the PDP into old and new PDP and are free to join any party of their choice.
Long live NPDP!
Long live Nigeria!!!
Chief Eze Chukwuemeka
National Publicity Secretary, NPDP

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/11/28/apc-new-pdp-seal-power-sharing-deal-defecting-lawmakers-seats-safe/
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by taharqa: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Bwahahahahahaha grin grin...... You hv gat to feel sorri for these Clowns at times, Reali..

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2013
@Insincere9gerian, game over on this thread. grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Built2last: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2013
PDP is suffering cracks now which is better for them to restrategise early next year. my greater fear is the APC which will suffer implosion as the election approaches next year. Power sharing, party leadership structure and presidencial candidacy will implode APC.

Again because of Buhari and Tinubu varying political interests. we haven't seen the worst of the Aggrieved People's Congress APC.

The major reason APC will implode is because Nigerias development is not their agenda but the personal quest for power by the partys leadership. Their followers know this but pretend about it.

PDP may be a den of corruption but APC is not a good alternative. Nigerians must know this.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by 1MCN: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2013
payless: @Mumu9gerian, keep deceiving yourself with deceitful headings. Your boss is drowning at a fasting rate and you shall all drown in the ocean with him the way you are doing. I don't know if you have a live jacket to save you at this moment. This merger will work. Orientation of new memebers is underway. You should be able to see clearly by March 2014. Ebora owu has perfected the one term ticket for ogogoro master. Ebora owu has not started fighting publicly and you all Jonathanians already sweating in your hairy backs and chests. By the time ebora owu starts fighting in public, Otuoke is the only destination for She-popotamus and He-popotamus. gringrin

Jonathan is going down down down down! Go down with him at your own peril. Obo lagido lasan lasan!
Trust me, I don't hail any divide in this imbroglio but reading thru this your comment and so many others you've made in the past I wonder how on earth you cannot make your views and opinions clear in an argument without insulting other people with contrary opinion. I'd strongly suggest you drop this puerile deliquency before it totally becomes your default setting even in a face to face debate. Am saying this now even at the risk of receiving my own share of your insolence.

12 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Olaolufred(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2013
While many Nigerians believe that APC may not be the Messiah they are expecting,
[size=18pt]They must know that the choice of taking Nestle Milo when we no longer desire Bournvita makes Unilever a better innovator.
[/size]All that is happening(strict competition) will turn for Nigerians a good thing.
I just wish that Nigerians won't be fools they had always been(at least our actions proves that to politicians).
When the same power that I was promised to be stable in 2003 is still epileptic in 2013,
Is it not a curse if Nigerians do not have another choice?
If we were born in 1999, aren't we as a nation supposed to be growing?
NIGERIANS SHOULD THINK.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by teskyg: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2013
Hahahaha.Agrieved People congress.hahhaahha
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by CircleOfWilis: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2013
i pray a strong party emerge to serve as a checkmate for pdp...........
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by 1MCN: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2013
This is the whole truth about this saga:
These politicians make their incandiscence, they create huge sales for newsmedia outfits, newspapers sale like purewater and internet news sites jam in huge traffic, ordinary citizens get hysterical in unending and incongrueable arguments. The politicians sit on their gold-rimmed sofa in the balcony at Continental hotel and Best Western Island hotel suites overlooking the majestic atlantic in Ikoyi and sipping the best of wines and spirits and cognacs massaging their swelling bellies while even pedestrians are made to pay tolls for walking along an uncompleted, poorly built roads in the nation they are supposed to share patrimony in.

7 Likes

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by abedoyin: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2013
I can c that APC is trying is possible best to lure the splinter group into the party,bt I dnt think they need every Tom,Dick and Harry,if eventualy they join APC and thier needs r nt met,they will still decamp,APC should be watchful and careful so that their Goodwill would not be dent by this group
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by JulianBond007: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: Some people just like modifying the topic/subject of a thread! Is this what's written on premiumtimes?? If Afam should ban the OP for creating a misleading topic now, he would start shouting.

Anyways, most of the decampee Governors have confirmed the defection. When Amaechi got to the airport in Rivers state, he told them he defected for the good of Rivers state, including Nyako, and others!

Most of the Reps members from the affected states have already started coming to APC, so what's the cry all about?? Are you expecting the Governors to go back to Pee-Dee-Pee?? NO NO NO NO! You are all getting it wrong.

+ 10000. cool
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by sCun: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Olaolufred: While many Nigerians believe that APC may not be the Messiah they are expecting,
[size=18pt]They must know that the choice of taking Nestle Milo when we no longer desire Bournvita makes Unilever a better innovator.
[/size]All that is happening(strict competition) will turn for Nigerians a good thing.
I just wish that Nigerians won't be fools they had always been(at least our actions proves that to politicians).
When the same power that I was promised to be stable in 2003 is still epileptic in 2013,
Is it not a curse if Nigerians do not have another choice?
If we were born in 1999, aren't we as a nation supposed to be growing?
NIGERIANS SHOULD THINK.
Neither Milor nor Bournvita is produced by unilever bro, but hey, I get your point.
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2013
@Insincere 9gerian

mr chukwuemeka eze just released a press statement to confirm the MOU signing between APC and nPDP. tongue
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by igbeke: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2013
1MCN:
Trust me, I don't hail any divide in this imbroglio but reading thru this your comment and so many others you've made in the past I wonder how on earth you cannot make your views and opinions clear in an argument without insulting other people with contrary opinion. I'd strongly suggest you drop this puerile deliquency before it totally becomes your default setting even in a face to face debate. Am saying this now even at the risk of receiving my own share of your insolence.
to him and his likes, insult is inherent. and for it bn his default setting, it can't be better said.
shud u get ur unfair share from him, just find d IGNORE botton within u and click it.
meanwhile, i tink d good pple of igboland shud be generous enof to take him for baptism in enugu miracle river.
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Olaolufred(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2013
sCun: Neither Milor nor Bournvita is produced by unilever bro, but hey, I get your point.

THANKS. REPLACE UNILEVER WITH CADBURY. THAT IS THE ONLY CORRECTION REQUIRED.
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by kel4soft: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2013
stebell: The last hv not been heard as regards dis "merger".
My state Gov Amaechi said he joined de APC to protect Rivers State interest, to protect oil wells of Kalabaris n Etche.
I wanna ask why didn't people of Kalabari n Etche come to de Airport to welcome him. Smh

The whole of Port Harcourt went in jubilations on hearing of his defection.
People are happy dat he has left and dat the state will be liberated frm his high handedness.

Still #GEJ#
Proudly Ijaw
Proudly Naija

The only people I saw that were happy are the GDI members. Mainly made up of his Ikwerre (Obio/Akpor) kinsmen, who are happy he has left because the matching he stopped will be reverse. They will resume their restiveness and other social vices. Of multiple taxations before he became Governor.

Now, if you are an Ijaw as you claim. Are you in support of the ceding of Soku oil wells to Bayelsa. What of about Andoni's own to Akwa Ibom.

Can you give me one investment or project going on in our state that is FG initiated?

Why can't we tell our brother GEJ the truth, that he is not been fair to our state.

Amaechi might be sidelined or alienated in years to come. But, let it be known to you that somebody spoke out. If we will waste our Niger Delta slot in the presidency for looting and empowering millitants instead projects. Then, our emancipation of our creeks for years have been wasted for people like you and your President.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Olaolufred(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2013
kel4soft:

The only people I saw that were happy are the GDI members. Mainly made up of his Ikwerre (Obio/Akpor) kinsmen, who are happy he has left because the matching he stopped will be reverse. They will resume their restiveness and other social vices. Of multiple taxations before he became Governor.

Now, if you are an Ijaw as you claim. Are you in support of the ceding of Soku oil wells to Bayelsa. What of about Andoni's own to Akwa Ibom.

Can you give me one investment or project going on in our state that is FG initiated?

Why can't we tell our brother GEJ the truth, that he is not been fair to our state.

[size=14pt]Amaechi might be sidelined or alienated in years to come. But, let it be known to you that somebody spoke out. If we will waste our Niger Delta slot in the presidency for looting and empowering millitants instead projects. Then, our emancipation of our creeks for years have been wasted for people like you and your President.[/size]

They don't know that Jona will still become like OBJ. "ex"
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Walexz02(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2013
The topic given to this new is too big for its contents... I hope the op understands that PDP can never agree to those silly demands of npdp cool
Anywhichway APC is winning cool
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by 1freshdude: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
taharqa: Bwahahahahahaha grin grin...... You hv gat to feel sorri for these Clowns at times, Reali..

Guy i feel your pain, why not advise your Boss to tell oga JONATHAN to join APC too abi, so his blood pressure can return to normal and you keep your job or even get promoted beyond 2015. cheesy
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by abuc: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
What is happening is simply a Chess Game and we are just Pawn.
But Aliyu na snake sha. D Guy no expect sey they go merge. From an Insider
information, he thought the deal will be "Work together" as a tool to get the Presidency to be serious with their demands. As my Guy see sey
Akande dey insist on "Merger", he just have to excuse himself with a white lie cheesy (I won attend an important state issue) grin
My People, Gov Aliyu don port within seconds. Kai, politics funny sha.. He even deny sey he nor atend d meeting at all grin
Why is he Scared?

On a serious note, Aliyu will lose a lot if he join APC. PDP is fully on ground in Niger State and surrendering the PDP structure
in the State will mean embarking on suicide mission. Now, Lai Mohhamed is now attacking him as a serial liar.

I just Dey Observe cheesy
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by gerald09(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: Some people just like modifying the topic/subject of a thread! Is this what's written on premiumtimes?? If Afam should ban the OP for creating a misleading topic now, he would start shouting.

Bro I agree wif U I am PRO CHANGE but APC will have to cum up with a credible person I refuse to accept all d propagandas from both parties it time to prove themselves tru encouraging change.
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by donphilopus: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
gerald09:
Bro I agree wif U I am PRO CHANGE but APC will have to cum up with a credible person I refuse to accept all d propagandas from both parties it time to prove themselves tru encouraging change.
Sure! We'll really come up with a credible person!
Re: Fresh Confusion, Discombobulation And Commotion Rocks New PDP/APC Merger by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
kel4soft:

Amaechi might be sidelined or alienated in years to come. But, let it be known to you that somebody spoke out. If we will waste our Niger Delta slot in the presidency for looting and empowering millitants instead projects. Then, our emancipation of our creeks for years have been wasted for people like you and your President.
Are you think you can get all of those by playing a second fiddle (vice-president) in 2015?

As for FG projects in your state, there are several of them and if you'r truely interested, you can use google or better still visit the various FG ministries, departments and agencies in your state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EPZ Controversy: NNPC Invites Itsekiri, Ijaw Leaders For Talks In Abuja / Implications Of Falling Oil Prices And Naira On Nigeria's Economy / Obama-linked US Firm Behind APC Campaigns –punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.