Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (46069 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
@rotudeb

Hi, i used to live in ibadan so I could give you a link for an event decorator there. she's been in the business for over 15 years so she could also give you links for other vendors in that city so you can check them out.
She can work elaborate or small weddings depends on your budget.

http://www.bimslivinggardens.com/

That's their website
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
rotudeb: Thanks Phema
It would be in Ibadan. I am expecting 100 guests for engagement, 150 guest for the wedding. I want a small wedding. The engagement would be on friday and the wedding on saturday.
I would to know the prices for most of the vendors, so that i know what to bargain with when i am talking to them over the phone.

Halls for Engagement and the wedding reception-
Alaga Ijoko/Alaga Iduro-
Decor for engagement and wedding-
DJ for engagement and wedding-
Photographer and Videographer - 
Makeup artist(Gele, Makeup, UpDo) -
Engagement Cake-
Catering -
Aso oke -
Wedding reception lace -
Bead Accessories -
MC for the wedding-
Caterer-
People to serve/waitress service-
Cars-
Suggestion for Bridesmaid gifts-
Small Live band-

Thanks in advance

A suggestion for bridesmaid gift... since it will be a destination wedding, how about something cute and travel friendly? Like a personalized beauty kit that is easy to pack and travel with. They can use it to prep for your wedding as well. And it won't take up too much luggage space.
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
theLORDreigns: Hmm, I like where this is going oo...

Sorry, no tips (yet)

Congratulations to Phema & all the soon-to-be brides oo brides grooms oo!

Fixed...
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
okpara ugo:
Fixed...

Lol. Are you a groom to be?
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by DEllaluv(f): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ummmm,ddnt see any weddn pics,and updates.....d wind dt swept over nl blew dem away abi I shud stl sit back and enjoy(look 4ward to more)

Enjoyin ds thread
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2014
pwettyolly: wishing you congratulations in advance but i just want 2 add somethings as regard the catering aspect it better you get a caterer that will cook bring ushers plate and spoons all at an affordable price i can introduce you to someone here in lagos she stays at ikorodu and works anywere in the country her name is mrs olutimehin you can just call here to compare prices am not saying compulsorily just a suggestion she did my cousins catering at edo state and didnt charge up to a 80 k including everything she brought the only thing we supplied was foodstuffs and location but just let me know if you r interested so i can call my cousin and get the info

Hello. Pls can I have the caterers details? Thanks
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by pwettyolly(f): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
sexysb:

Hello. Pls can I have the caterers details? Thanks

K will send you a dm now
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
pwettyolly:

K will send you a dm now

Okay. Waiting.
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls can someone recommend an asooke seller as well as a very good photographer/camera man based in lagos? Thanks
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by pwettyolly(f): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
sexysb: Pls can someone recommend an asooke seller as well as a very good photographer/camera man based in lagos? Thanks

I already sent the dm reply so I can send the details wish you a hml
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by charis3(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Hi. If you would like jewelry to go with your traditional or corporate outfits. Please call vynxbeads on +2348020834370. Email: vynxbeads@yahoo.com.

We'd transform your look which is sure to get heads turning.

Here are a few of our jewelry pieces

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by karlakassy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
hello,am based in lagos and runs a bridal shop(renting n sales) of wedding dresses< i can also help u order in a one month time frame and also general events planning. contact 07031889946,bb....2351b390.thx
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by temmy2103(f): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexysb: Pls can someone recommend an asooke seller as well as a very good photographer/camera man based in lagos? Thanks
Did mine @ Peaches'N'Cream bridals&more...08137691057.08109133423
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
temmy2103:
Did mine @ Peaches'N'Cream bridals&more...08137691057.08109133423

Thanks. Pls Where are they located?
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by pwettyolly(f): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexysb:

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by temmy2103(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
She's in ibadan but she has sum1 dt helps her deliver to lagos
sexysb:

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
pwettyolly:

This is the caterer no

Thank you
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
temmy2103: She's in ibadan but she has sum1 dt helps her deliver to lagos

I wanted someone based in Lagos and I have seen one. Thanks for your help
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
I need suggestions. my sister is having her engagement (traditional ceremony) in the morning (7,30am - 9.30am). After that, She leaves for church before coming back for the reception. Please We need ideas on what type of food and drink we can serve during in the morning during the engagement ceremony. thanks
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by phillip4re: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
i need a good caterer..my wedding will have 50 people in attendance.how much will that cost me.the caterer produces the food.i only want to know how much will be charged
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
phillip4re: i need a good caterer..my wedding will have 50 people in attendance.how much will that cost me.the caterer produces the food.i only want to know how much will be charged

Depends on what the caterer is serving. Average cost is 1,200naira per plate.
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by pwettyolly(f): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
phillip4re: i need a good caterer..my wedding will have 50 people in attendance.how much will that cost me.the caterer produces the food.i only want to know how much will be charged

I posted a no if a caterer up, you can call her to check up am sure you wil enjoy it, she is the owner of philad catering service she catered for my cousin and believe me it was superb
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by pwettyolly(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
sexysb:

Depends on what the caterer is serving. Average cost is 1,200naira per plate.

Hello so what up did you get in touch with her and how is the preparation going sha invite us oo I will fly over to eat and party lols
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by pwettyolly(f): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
sexysb: I need suggestions. my sister is having her engagement (traditional ceremony) in the morning (7,30am - 9.30am). After that, She leaves for church before coming back for the reception. Please We need ideas on what type of food and drink we can serve during in the morning during the engagement ceremony. thanks

Hmm what of yam porrage, bread or yam with pepper or egg sauce and tea , those are the common ones or you may want to try potato chips and fish

Lemme give you a tip most people except family and close friends
Don't attend early in the morning trad marriage so the probability of having very much people is low, so just put everything in budget with your caterer he or she will know what to do, if not they will ask for extra money again for trad marriage meanwhile most of the ingredients they need are available
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Goodevening all my Fiance finally proposed and i guess my wedding will be coming up in 7Months time but before i start planning, i really need to get rid of some weight cos i want to look sexy on my wedding gown. I'm a size 14 and i used to be a size 10. I noticed some fat brides do look thin on their D-day please i would really appreciate it if anyone can share the secret with me pls it is urgent. I need to go from 14 to 12 or 10kg in 3Months. Thanks smiley
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lamdec(f): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Photographer 08069514874,08189418825...he's based in lagos,he did a wonderful job at my wedding
And for Aso - Ebi also...08090990459, she stays around Ijaiye around Agege/Alhmadiya side
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by oadeyeye: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Confused about aso-ebi combo, colours, style? Hopsytrendies will sort it out for you, we are just a call away for your beautiful trending, exquisite, fabrics and aso oke.
Follow us on instagram.com/hopsytrendies, facebook.com/HopsyTrendies
Tel. +2348174700184, BBChanel: 7C440E02
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by oadeyeye: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2014
you can serve sandwich and beverage(sandwich pack can get d paper type beverage cups) or yam and sauce( takeaway pack)
sexysb: I need suggestions. my sister is having her engagement (traditional ceremony) in the morning (7,30am - 9.30am). After that, She leaves for church before coming back for the reception. Please We need ideas on what type of food and drink we can serve during in the morning during the engagement ceremony. thanks
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
oadeyeye: you can serve sandwich and beverage(sandwich pack can get d paper type beverage cups) or yam and sauce( takeaway pack)

Thanks for the suggestion but my sister doesn't want anything like takeaway packs. Tea must be severed with tea cups/mugs and the yam n stew is either gonna be buffet style or served by waiters. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
pwettyolly:

Hmm what of yam porrage, bread or yam with pepper or egg sauce and tea , those are the common ones or you may want to try potato chips and fish

Lemme give you a tip most people except family and close friends
Don't attend early in the morning trad marriage so the probability of having very much people is low, so just put everything in budget with your caterer he or she will know what to do, if not they will ask for extra money again for trad marriage meanwhile most of the ingredients they need are available

Thanks for this. Do you have any idea how much a very professional caterer would charge per head/per plate
Re: Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sexysb: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
DoveQueen: Goodevening all my Fiance finally proposed and i guess my wedding will be coming up in 7Months time but before i start planning, i really need to get rid of some weight cos i want to look sexy on my wedding gown. I'm a size 14 and i used to be a size 10. I noticed some fat brides do look thin on their D-day please i would really appreciate it if anyone can share the secret with me pls it is urgent. I need to go from 14 to 12 or 10kg in 3Months. Thanks smiley

Hmmmm. My sister is also going through the same challenge. The brides she knows have refused to share their secret. Now my sister eats once in 24 hours and recently purchased forever living clean 9. She's that desperate too. grin if you know any secrets , please don't hesitate to share. My sister will be very pleased. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.