Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) (2269 Views)

Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos) / BREAKING NEWS: APC Just Gave Me My Change(photo) / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by bestviewer: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
APC just paid helpless students to invade Abuja streets to protest ahead of the supplementary election for Anambra state.
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by bestviewer: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
I blame ASUU strike..

1 Like

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by bestviewer: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Here:

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by bestviewer: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2013

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by bestviewer: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Here

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Caseless: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
bestviewer: APC just paid helpless students to invade Abuja streets to protest ahead of the supplementary election for Anambra state.
sharrrap! Gej/pdp made them helpless and apc is helping by engaging them, i.e if wat u said it's true, and which i knw is not.
liar!

3 Likes

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Caseless: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
bestviewer: I blame ASUU strike..
how did ASUU strike warrant jega/inec to rig the election in anambara?

4 Likes

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Caseless: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by bestviewer: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
APC is making wrong use of our under graduates. Teaching them politics of rascality.

2 Likes

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
You are really working hard to justify your new Kia-Picanto promised by Obiano...

1 Like

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Olaolufred(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2013

THE BLAME GOES TO THE EMPLOYER WHO CAN NOT BUILD A STRONG MUTUAL THRUST WITH ITS EMPLOYEE.
EMPLOYER IS FG.
EMPLOYEE IS ASUU.

1 Like

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by bestviewer: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
They sighted the frog eyed mounted on the Tipper.. grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Was expecting the FCT police command to misbehave.....
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Guys, this is not protest. Collect some money, pick one broom and a placard walk around some few streets in Abuja.
I expected Bisi Akande, Tinubu, Buhari, El rufai, Ngige, Okorocha, G5 with their wives, children, concubines, including Justice Salami, APC e warriors and almajiri to hit the streets and let police tear gas some of them to death.

3 Likes

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by mankand(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nigeria is now a piece of Joke. Look at their legs, you will see in the pictures, they look more of a destitutes and abokis.

For more pictures, check sahara reporters website

2 Likes

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Osgilliat(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Am not in support of any party but i wonder how can INEC failed in anambra election without any genuine reason.just one state alone and they failed.how will they be able to conduct free and fair election in 2015?somebody needs to check them.
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
mankand: Nigeria is now a piece of Joke. Look at their legs, you will see in the pictures, they look more of a destitutes and abokis.

LoL... How I wish Mbu go just send JTF to go flog crace commot frm der eye.
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Built2last: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have been waiting for APC to present their template for rebuilding Nigeria. who knows? i may join politics but all i see are men whose desires for power has gone into desperation. and a desperate man can do anything including this rascality on display.

APC need to focus on reaching out and buying the masses with a workable programme not accepting every dick and harry, visiting former heads of states and granting unnecessary press interview.

i forsee them crying foul that the election was rigged in 2015. It is studpid to think that the noise on the media will win election for them.

they should spend more time mobilising and strategising
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Idrico(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
lygn19:
LoL... How I wish Mbu go just send JTF to go flog crace commot frm der eye.

It is people like you that will never allow free and fair election in Nigeria.May your life be managed the way PDP is managing the affair of Nigeria.
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Arobam: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
That is Tinubu's stock in trade. Wasting Lagos tax payers money in organizing meaningless protests that only serves his political interest.
I'm sure that most of the youths in that picture have never been to Anambra state before and may no teen know who Chris Ngige is.
They may not even know about what they are protesting for.
They are just there to collect the penny that will accrue from the protest as hire money.

1 Like

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Dollarman101: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
mankand: Nigeria is now a piece of Joke. Look at their legs, you will see in the pictures, they look more of a destitutes and abokis.

grin cheesy Those legs remind me of the Aboki men that sell Rat poison along Durumi.

APC no try. They for just hire better people wey resemble Igbomen small.
Looking at these pictures, one would think it was all about Zamafara state. APC dey learn work for protest mobilization.
They would have consulted me. I would have done better.
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by jbaur24: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
To tell you that this is all for crook Tinibu's selfish interest, there is no single Anambran in their midst.

This goes to show that Anambrans voted for APGA..

1 Like

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Mandelaguy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is madness. APC keeps showing cause why they cannot be enthrusted with the people's mandate at the federal level.
It's almost unthinkable that the party uses tax payers money to sponsor this madness in the name of a protest.
Are there no longer lawyers in that party? Or have they lost their sense of law to partisan politics?
Is there nobody in APC that still has the sane mind to remind Tinubu and co that INEC has no powers to cancel an election where a returning Officer has declared some results from over 20LGAs?

Is it rocket science to understand that it is only a competent court of law sitting as an election tribunal that can exercise such powers of cancellation in an Election? What is really happening here? What kind of democratic madness is this?
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Mekusnwa: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
APC should stop noise making in Abuja and face reality.
The reality is that supplementary elections are holding in Anambra on Saturday. They have no option than to participate or forever hold their peace. APGA is on ground in Anambra state and will win that election any time any day.
If Ngige truly believes that he is popular in Idemili, I don't see any reason why he should not go home and contest.

This is just an escapist strategy to Dodge a humiliating defeat.

1 Like

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Mallamabdul: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Built2last: I have been waiting for APC to present their template for rebuilding Nigeria. who knows? i may join politics but all i see are men whose desires for power has gone into desperation. and a desperate man can do anything including this rascality on display.

APC need to focus on reaching out and buying the masses with a workable programme not accepting every dick and harry, visiting former heads of states and granting unnecessary press interview.

i forsee them crying foul that the election was rigged in 2015. It is studpid to think that the noise on the media will win election for them.

they should spend more time mobilising and strategising

I'm sorry to tell you that you may wait for a long time. APC has no clearly defined agenda in power other than removing GEJ from office.
They have no alternative programmes on power, Agric and other ongoing reforms by this administration. Their interest is not the masses but the control of Nigeria and its oil wealth. You could sense it in the desperation with which Tinubu is pursuing these protests.
They don't mind renting street urchins to join them in protest and pose as Anambra indegenes. That is the height of desperation.

1 Like

Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by ubandire(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
I don't just get it. I don't understand why Tinubu did not go to streets of Awka and Onitsha to protest the alleged rigging of Anambra elections. If they are convinced that APGA won by fraud, they should take the protests to the streets of Anambra where they will derive popular support of the electorate. This protest in Abuja is just a publicity stunt and nothing else
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Bukkyade: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mekusnwa: APC should stop noise making in Abuja and face reality.
The reality is that supplementary elections are holding in Anambra on Saturday. They have no option than to participate or forever hold their peace. APGA is on ground in Anambra state and will win that election any time any day.
If Ngige truly believes that he is popular in Idemili, I don't see any reason why he should not go home and contest.

This is just an escapist strategy to Dodge a humiliating defeat.

grin grin grin I saw the pictures of women that were protesting in another thread. Many of them were Yoruba women led by Senator Oluremi Tinubu and Abike Dabiri. I wonder what their business is in Anambra elections.
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
ubandire: I don't just get it. I don't understand why Tinubu did not go to streets of Awka and Onitsha to protest the alleged rigging of Anambra elections. If they are convinced that APGA won by fraud, they should take the protests to the streets of Anambra where they will derive popular support of the electorate. This protest in Abuja is just a publicity stunt and nothing else

GBAM!! THOSE FOOLS KNOW HOW UNPOPULAR THERE ARE IN ANAMBRA
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dollarman101:

grin cheesy Those legs remind me of the Aboki men that sell Rat poison along Durumi.

APC no try. They for just hire better people wey resemble Igbomen small.
Looking at these pictures, one would think it was all about Zamafara state. APC dey learn work for protest mobilization.
They would have consulted me. I would have done better.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by jaso1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
It is sadened hearing some waste watering in the mouth of some lazy jacks here. How can peaceful demostration to stop what is outrightly condemned as ellection tag anti people crusade?
We have a lot of problems in this coutry! illeterate as a mjourity would continue making things worst, and this is a strategy employed by these crooks to continue stealling with impunity and immunity. What a sad situation! Nigeria is ruined.
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
I swear many of them doesn't know why they are there in regards to the pics posted here.
Re: APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) by moaiz95: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
they have to focus to increase bussiness in the country vidmate online

(1) (Reply)

How "WAEC Seized My English Results Thrice" - Hon Patrick Obahiagbon [MUST READ] / LOL! So Gen. Obansanjo Himself Is A Woman Wrapper? See Pix. / 20 Reasons Nigerians Rejected Buhari Since 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.