Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak (3727 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by chriskwaku: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour it don do between you and your brother in law ricky ross shocked.yes he is married to a fante lady. I know you are a patriort coolbut you have become too aggressive these days for my liking.Abeg dont slay me oooo
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
chriskwaku: Obrafour it don do between you and your brother in law ricky ross shocked.yes he is married to a fante lady. I know you are a patriort coolbut you have become too aggressive these days for my liking.Abeg dont slay me oooo
Brother in law my a.rsse, why do some of you fall for their lies? Why am I not surprised? That is how they work their way through people's mind end up defrauding them in the end, it offends me to associate that identity with Nigerians,
who have such a terrible reputation in Africa and around the world.

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
chriskwaku: Obrafour it don do between you and your brother in law ricky ross shocked.yes he is married to a fante lady. I know you are a patriort coolbut you have become too aggressive these days for my liking.Abeg dont slay me oooo

Hehehe you see the way he is ranting as if someone is begging his sisters hand in marriage. Its a pity. And according to him its a lie my wife is Ghanaian, as if its a big deal or an achievement hahaha. Whatever makes him happy is cool with me.
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by PetroDolla2: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Hehehe, the motor park tout has landed. Why did you wake up so late?
Hahahaha, I remember Nigerias president is your shoe shine boy abi? Yeah right, afterall, Otedolla and Dangote are your house boys to. Oya crawl back to the hole where you came from, frustrated ape
Frustrated ape,
Mudder fugger can you imagine a MUMUgerian, suffering and no-longer-smiling ediot, an olodo with an IQ of less than 5 flexing with petro,huh?

empty barrel making fuelish noise

Oh dear oh dear thunder fire your blokos, your everywhere, ediot cool

Hahahaha such a fvcking dumbb retardz

c0ck sucking leech grin
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by PetroDolla2: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Hehehe you see the way he is ranting as if someone is begging his sisters hand in marriage. Its a pity. And according to him its a lie my wife is Ghanaian, as if its a big deal or an achievement hahaha. Whatever makes him happy is cool with me.

this cockroach suffers from a deep-rooted inferiority complex and smells like a fvcking cat piss

May God open your eyes to see the sh1thole your country has become grin grin grin chei, sh1tnigeria grin grin grin

abeg who get Idris Abdukarim's nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga song? hahahahaha fuckeduppedness naija don Bleep up naija don pafuka grin
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Stray dog, that is what you are to me, my saliva is way cleaner than your tap water, pig, boko dog, licking the sole of my boot would be the greatest privilege u'd ever come across, i dont blame you, your entire family was born on generator set....murthafurking generator sound detector, your brain keeps vibrating due to the constant sounds of generators and okada bikes
what more can 1 expect from useless pig like you born in that village called nigeria(malaria), your moda.....I dont give 2 fhucks if you are sick up there, I'd still murder ur stinky breath having mouth, sad some babies would be born in nigeria tonight, very sad to have a sheety country called nigeria.
I will never respect you nigerians, my used toilet paper is even cleaner than your towel, you poor boko dog.....
Kwasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by PetroDolla2: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:
Stray dog, that is what you are to me, my saliva is way cleaner than your tap water, pig, boko dog, licking the sole of my boot would be the greatest privilege u'd ever come across, i dont blame you, your entire family was born on generator set....murthafurking generator sound detector, your brain keeps vibrating due to the constant sounds of generators and okada bikes
what more can 1 expect from useless pig like you born in that village called nigeria(malaria), your moda.....I dont give 2 fhucks if you are sick up there, I'd still murder ur stinky breath having mouth, sad some babies would be born in nigeria tonight, very sad to have a sheety country called nigeria.
I will never respect you nigerians, my used toilet paper is even cleaner than your towel, you poor boko dog.....
Kwasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
grin grin grin grin fuckeduppedness the ediotic mudder fugger has run away! arrant nonsense kwam123. come back back here m0r0n so we can flog you like a rented mule grin fuelish goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Beast: Features Of Trump's $15 Million Cadillac One. / Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) / Russia Responds To Elon Musk, Challenge Calling Him....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.