Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak (3728 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nigerians resident in Ghana were shocked early this year, when the Ghanaian government, through its Public Relations Officer on National Identification Authority (NIA), Mrs Bertha Dzeble, announced that all foreign nationals, including ECOWAS member country citizens who have lived in Ghana for a total of 90 days or more in a given year are required by law to register for the Non-citizen Ghana card at the cost of $120 (N19,000).

The Act, which is enshrined under the Foreigners Identification Management System (FIMS), in pursuance of Authority’s mandate under the NIA Act, 2006 (Act 707), the National Identity Register Act, 2008 (Act 750) and the National Identity Regulations, 2012, made it compulsory that the non-citizen Ghana card is the mandatory form of identification to be used in all transactions which includes applying for or renewing residence permits, opening or running a bank account etc.

However, this development has not, over the months, gone down well with majority of the citizens of ECOWAS member states resident in Ghana, and those proposing to visit Ghana for tourism or business transactions.

Some of the people that the Nigerian Tribune spoke with argued that even though Ghana is a sovereign country, which gave the legislators the right to make such laws, it has further showed the lip service being paid to complying with the aims and objectives of ECOWAS, by asking the ECOWAS member country citizens to pay the same amount that non-African citizens are paying for the foreigners identification card.

Another category of citizens from ECOWAS member countries, who made their opinion known, stated that the development, depicts Ghana as an economically challenged country, trying to raise money from every nook and cranny, without any concern about what backlash this could cause to her own citizens in other ECOWAS countries that their citizens find themselves, as diplomacy recognises reciprocity of treatment.

According to information made available on the Ghana NIA website, the Foreigners Identification Card is the only form of identification of persons recognised by the Ghanaian government for any official transaction, against what used to be the norm, ECOWAS passports was the only document to be used by the ECOWAS charter which serves several purposes, part of which was the identification and pass to other ECOWAS member States.

Investigation into the reaction of the Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, Ambassador Ademola Oluseyi Onafowokan, to the development was quite revealing. He said “I know Nigerians here usually pay for Resident Permit, which I expect would have been the end of it. But suddenly, the Ghanaian government is now introducing what they call Foreigners Identification Card, done by the National Registration Agency that non-Ghanaians, and it does not exclude those who have Resident Permit, will pay US120 dollars for such registration.”

When asked if Ghanaians in Nigeria were being asked to pay same for FIC, he rued: “I know that Ghanaians in Nigeria don’t pay such. So I met with the Foreign Minister, Hannah Tetteh and she explained to me that it was not her ministry, but that she would get back to me officially.

“But that notwithstanding, on the 30th of August, I wrote a dispatch to the Nigerian Foreign Minister explaining that this was not levied Ghanaians in Nigeria. So to balance the equation, Ghanaians in Nigeria should be made to pay that fee; that is where we left it. I don’t see why we should be paying and they should not pay. So that’s what I have discussed with my colleagues and that’s what we have circulated and also discussed within the ambience of our foreign policy.

“We are waiting for the reply to the dispatch to our Foreign Minister. I am expecting the Nigerian government at that level back home in Nigeria to make a pronouncement on that. Since Nigerians are going to be paying that US$120, Ghanaians in Nigeria should pay the same”, the Ambassador said.

Nigerian Tribune also engaged some Nigerians resident in Ghana, to know whether Ghana was being fair to ECOWAS member countries, and if the Federal Government of Nigeria should replicate same policy.

Oludare Ogunlana, President, Global Alternative Agenda said, “First, we have to understand the fact that the Ghanaian authority has the right to enforce any policy that would advance the development of its country. So, the issue of foreigners’ identification card may be one of those policies, targeting all the foreigners and not only Nigerians resident in Ghana.

Therefore, I will not want our people to see the issue as if the policy is meant to punish or extort Nigerians living in Ghana. The population of Indians living in Ghana is more than that of Nigerians; they pay more money for resident permit than other ECOWAS nationals.

“My own take would have been that the Ghanaian government should have reduced the price for the ECOWAS citizens living in Ghana. For instance, you have to pay for the resident/work permit and also pay for this mandatory FIC. I think the Ghanaian government should look into this.

“I don’t think it is appropriate for the Nigerian government to engage the Ghanaian government on this issue of FIC because it is not a policy that targets only Nigerians but all foreigners living in Ghana. This is not about Nigerians alone. However, the Nigerian High Commission in Ghana should make a case for the Nigerian students studying here in Ghana. I think we have the highest number of students here in Ghana and this FIC creates additional financial burden for them.

“Meanwhile, the Nigerian government also has the right to replicate the policy but not necessarily on the same issue. For instance, on visa procurement, Nigerian government charges approximately what the US government will charge a Nigerian for American visa.

“Also, when the British government came with the idea of £3,000 bound for the first time visitor to the UK; the Nigerian government took it upon herself to engage the UK government on the issue and today, the policy has been cancelled. They took this initiative because the policy was directed to only Nigerians and not the entire foreigners willing to visit the UK. I hope you will be able to spot the difference.

Cookie Iwuoha, publisher of Nigerian Eye in Ghana commented that “The FIC is not really a bad initiative, after all, Ghanaians have the national identification card and I am not sure all Ghanaians have one. On the other hand, I see it as uncalled for, truly uncalled for and discriminatory. I think it should only be mandatory for individuals that do not have their international passports because my passport identifies me as a foreigner and besides, there is a resident permit issued by Ghanaian authorities to anyone who wishes to reside in Ghana and work permit.

As regards reciprocating the ‘gesture’, he said, “I don’t see the need for Nigerian government to impose such an ordeal on Ghanaians in Nigeria, but from the way it is being forced on Nigerians here, if our government back home commences theirs at this moment, it can trigger tension between the two nations, but on the other hand, I think Nigerian government should think of other means of handling the same issue in Nigeria”.

Mrs Cartherine Emmanuel Onwioduokit, the convener of Family Renaissance International, in her submission, said that, “every nation belongs to the committee of nations and there are certain foreign policy frameworks that govern the bilateral relationships of nations within each block. When talking about Ghana and Nigeria, both countries are ECOWAS countries; and there are also policies and privileges that both are expected to enjoy. So, a foreigner in Ghana must first be ascertained by the block he/she belongs to, and the foreign, bilateral and diplomatic ties that exist between them. This would then determine what applies to each.”

She stated further that “If the nation of Ghana has come up with a certain amount of money, say $120 in this instance that all foreigners are to pay for the FIC, then there has to be a referral to the status of ECOWAS citizens and what applies to their taking residence in fellow ECOWAS states.”

Citing examples from European Union member states: “When they come up with foreign policies, I believe that some of those policies do not apply to the members of the states or union as the case may be.

“Politically, and for the sake of our bilateral relations, I strongly believe that different policy framework that guides each member of the different member states should be adhered to strictly. So I would suggest that both governments and those of other member states should revisit whatever document carries the rights and privileges of citizens of member states and use that as the modus operandi in the interest of the West African sub region.

“Agreed, there are issues that arise from the coalition, but that can be addressed through proper and consistent public awareness and adherence to the laws covering the operation of all the citizenry within the states.

“I would therefore suggest that the diplomatic bodies go back and abide by whatever the ECOWAS member state policies advocates. In a situation where there is nothing to that effect, then this becomes the wakeup call that arrests the attention of the different states in the sub- region to come together and agree on policies that will make for the peaceful co-existence that has existed between Ghana, Nigeria and other members of the ECOWAS sub region living here in Ghanaian,” she said.

Meanwhile, Ghana government has refuted the allegations that the exercise is meant to discriminate against foreigners, saying the exercise meant to enable the government to create a database is of all individuals in the country in order to ensure good planning, good governance, e-government services and the security and the integrity of the country.

However, diplomats, and dual citizens are not required to register for the FIC, including refugees who hold a valid UNHCR card, while Ghanaians who are married to Ghanaians who have not either registered or naturalised to become a citizen of Ghana, must also register for the Non-citizen Ghanaian card.

SOURCE: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=293439&comment=0#com
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
person! The ish is beign settled here»»» https://www.nairaland.com/1534500/much-ado-ghanaian-foreigners-id
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Obrafour: person! The ish is beign settled here»»» https://www.nairaland.com/1534500/much-ado-ghanaian-foreigners-id

Nkwasiafour, this is the type of professionals Ghanaian schools are churning out every year. HALF BAKED ILLITERATES. Why cant these brainless ppl make their point without insult?

By the way, why do you guys spend 24 hours of your time daily on Nairaland? I thought Ghana has good schools as you guys claim? What does it take to set up a similar site like Nairaland and name it Cediland? 2 days ago you claim a Nigerian multi billionaire flew all the way from Lagos just to come and see a motor park tout like you? You even claim to have the phone number of THISDAY Publisher? I am sure Obama is one of your house boys too? What nonsense. You are just an internet cafe attendant.
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by chriskwaku: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Nkwasiafour, this is the type of professionals Ghanaian schools are churning out every year. HALF BAKED ILLITERATES. Why cant these brainless ppl make their point without insult?

By the way, why do you guys spend 24 hours of your time daily on Nairaland? I thought Ghana has good schools as you guys claim? What does it take to set up a similar site like Nairaland and name it Cediland? 2 days ago you claim a Nigerian multi billionaire flew all the way from Lagos just to come and see a motor park tout like you? You even claim to have the phone number of THISDAY Publisher? I am sure Obama is one of your house boys too? What nonsense. You are just an internet cafe attendant.

Ricky Ross .he is not the one who said that.you are mixing up 2 different people
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2013
chriskwaku:

Ricky Ross .he is not the one who said that.you are mixing up 2 different people

But they are all the same. Petrodullard, Obrafoool etal are all the same. They hardly make their points without insulting people.
Scan through their posts, especially Petrodullard, what kinda man is he in real life?

A Nigerian billionaire flew all the way to Ghana just to meet a common internet cafe attendant? Am sure Dangote is his taxi driver as well. I stopped taking them serious immediately after those lies.

By the way, this is the same person that claim ALL Nigerian businessmen are fraudsters? So now he is dining and wining with fraudsters? Why do they like to lie from their asss just to score cheap points?
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Mmoa! Gyimifuor! person, product of a failed educational system. Ghanaians are on N'L to straigten you fucktards up, why are you always on Ghanaian threads? No wonder you have opened one yourself, why did you modify your earlier post? I know phools like you always pick on Ghana in order to satisfy your urge for m.asturbation. I spend my time on N'L slaying phools like you, I've got no time here crybore. Truth is many of your compatriots will choose to be Ghanaian than to be a mumugerian(no wonder your username sounds like a Ghanaian name, Kwame) deal with it, person.

C0mments From Nigerians

Re: ASUU To Nans/parents- "We Know Your Sponsors"
Burger01: I've already 'ported' my younger brother to a university in Ghana. Nigerian university system is becoming a let down

Kenny4lyfe:
smart move O jaree!
What about others who can't
port?

https://www.nairaland.com/1496255/ASUU-nans-parents-know-sponsors#19166532

Oscar8000: Good evening VO, few questions sorry if its already been answered in part, but 57 pages is an awful lot to sift through. My wife is an American, I am Nigerian. We've been living together for the majority of the last 4 years in Ghana. Nigeria is not too safe for her, a few bad experiences... so we agreed Ghana is much better, she's happier there .
We started staying together in
2009, in 2012 we got married and she filed the I-130 a few months ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me/57#19227868

souleymon:
Nigerians deserve more but as long as we have people – including the President – dancing on national TV because a road contract has been awarded
https://www.nairaland.com/1515105/shame-called-murtala-muhammed-intern ational/6#19507231

smajatt:
"NIGERIA IS ON AN EPIC SCALE 20 FUC*KED UP LEVEL" .
I FOR ONE BELIEVE NIGERIA WILL
CHANGE BUT NOT IN 2
GENERATIONS TO COME AND THAT
IS IF WE START THE CHANGE FROM
OUR GENERATION WOULD THE
FUTURE ONES ENJOY.

https://www.nairaland.com/1507268/nigeria-grants-citizenship-174-foreigners/2#1507268.77

victorv12:
It seems like these
westerners doesn't want Nigerians
again in their country. We scare
them! Thesame in India, Ghana,
China, South Africa, Kenya and the
UK. If they can suspend these Two
exams, and at thesame time, the US
Visa lottery, we should all be at
alert! Something terrible is about to
happen in this country. The signals
are too glaring.

https://www.nairaland.com/1505691/gre-toefl-testing-suspended-nigeria/1#19393218
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

But they are all the same. Petrodullard, Obrafoool etal are all the same. They hardly make their points without insulting people.
Scan through their posts, especially Petrodullard, what kinda man is he in real life?

A Nigerian billionaire flew all the way to Ghana just to meet a common internet cafe attendant? Am sure Dangote is his taxi driver as well. I stopped taking them serious immediately after those lies.

By the way, this is the same person that claim ALL Nigerian businessmen are fraudsters? So now he is dining and wining with fraudsters? Why do they like to lie from their asss just to score cheap points?

Y'all are fraudsters, deal with it person. Being a billionaire in naira is sh1t, so stop drumming it. Here are some Comments from your Compatriots........

Re: Gunmen Stormed Ekiti
Hospital Demanding Day Old Baby
https://www.nairaland.com/1521512/gunmen-stormed-ekiti-hospital-demanding#19615533

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!!
rudedough:

You should rather stop deceiving yourself cos I've lived in Nigeria
(Ajegunle Precisely) and i have lived abroad for the past 6 years.
I've not just lived in one country. I had my B. sc at the University of Nottingham and I'm currently working as a research student and doing my MSc at our sister campus
in South East Asia.
[b]I have also been opportuned to visit Ethiopia, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Ghana, Benin Republic
. And I can categorically tell you that a stray dog have a better quality of life than
an average man living in Nigeria
If you're in doubt, travel and see how Government treat stray dogs compared to how Government treat Nigerians.
https://www.nairaland.com/1526555/power-outage-lakowe-bogije-ibeju-lekki-5/3#19719328
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:
Y'all are fraudsters, deal with it person. Being a billionaire in naira is sh1t, so stop drumming it. Here are some Comments from your Compatriots........

Re: Gunmen Stormed Ekiti
Hospital Demanding Day Old Baby
https://www.nairaland.com/1521512/gunmen-stormed-ekiti-hospital-demanding#19615533

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1526555/power-outage-lakowe-bogije-ibeju-lekki-5/3#19719328

At least Nigerian fraudsters are very smart and intelligent, they use their wisdom to deceive gullible people, they do not resort to charms and local juju to convince their mugu like you dumbos do in Ghana.
Read todays news in Ghana, [b]conffessions of a Ghana sakawa scammer
:

‘Sakawa’ woman reveals secrets: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=293553&comment=0#com

In another news today in Ghana, Flying 'wizard' crash-lands, ONLY in Ghana: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=293497&comment=0#com
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:
Mmoa! Gyimifuor! person, product of a failed educational system. Ghanaians are on N'L to straigten you fucktards up, why are you always on Ghanaian threads? No wonder you have opened one yourself, why did you modify your earlier post? I know phools like you always pick on Ghana in order to satisfy your urge for m.asturbation. I spend my time on N'L slaying phools like you, I've got no time here crybore. Truth is many of your compatriots will choose to be Ghanaian than to be a mumugerian(no wonder your username sounds like a Ghanaian name, Kwame) deal with it, person.

C0mments From Nigerians

Re: ASUU To Nans/parents- "We Know Your Sponsors"

https://www.nairaland.com/1496255/ASUU-nans-parents-know-sponsors#19166532

https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me/57#19227868

https://www.nairaland.com/1507268/nigeria-grants-citizenship-174-foreigners/2#1507268.77

https://www.nairaland.com/1505691/gre-toefl-testing-suspended-nigeria/1#19393218

SENSELESS APE, MY USERNAME IS RICK ROSS, I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND CANT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. BTW, KWAM 1 IS A POPULAR NIGERIAN MUSICIAN FOOL. WO MAAAME TWEBA BAYOOO S3 BENTOA
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2013
SINCE YOU GUYS LIKE POSTING LINKS, OYA LETS GO THERE

Farmer jailed 20 years for defiling girl, 12 http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=257144

Man 24 defiles girl, six http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=253100&comment=0#com

Father impregnates 16-year-old daughter: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=222785

8-year old girl dies after being defiled: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=221977&comment=0#com

Sex Tourists Battering Ghanaian Girls/Boys: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=220857&comment=0#com

Four gang-molestation banker: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=220883&comment=0#com

Ghana man kills 28 Family Members to make (SAKAWA) money: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=202149&comment=0#com

Retired teacher defiles 11-year-old girl: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=217174

Court remands farmer for defiling 12-year-old girl: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=217016

62-year-old woman dies after molestation ordeal http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194945

Two in court for Molesting a 16 yrs old girl: http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=196321&comment=0#com

Palm wine taper jailed for defiling Kindergarten girl (molestation) http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=188813&comment=0#com

Unemployed jailed seven years for attempted molestation http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=189263&comment=0#com

Man stabs step-daughter for denying him sex http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=188479&comment=0#com

Ghana Man Fries Wife, Kids http://www.ghanatoday.com/index.php?option=news&task=viewarticle&sid=26800

Defilement top the Volta Regional crime list (molestation) http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=188569&comment=0#com

Man, 63, to die for murdering his two children http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=187235

Ghana Man Chews Baby Girl http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=187933&comment=0#com

Twenty-year-old jailed for defiling 3 year-old (molestation) http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=186175

Teacher defiles headmistress' seven-year-old daughter http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=183806

Miner "sleeps" with own daughter http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=183788

Farmer jailed 20 years for defiling girl, 12 http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=257144

Man 24 defiles girl, six http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=253100&comment=0#com

Father impregnates 16-year-old daughter: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=222785

8-year old girl dies after being defiled: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=221977&comment=0#com

Sex Tourists Battering Ghanaian Girls/Boys: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=220857&comment=0#com

Four gang-molestation banker: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=220883&comment=0#com

Ghana man kills 28 Family Members to make (SAKAWA) money: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=202149&comment=0#com

Retired teacher defiles 11-year-old girl: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=217174

Court remands farmer for defiling 12-year-old girl: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=217016

62-year-old woman dies after molestation ordeal http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194945

Two in court for Molesting a 16 yrs old girl: http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=196321&comment=0#com

Palm wine taper jailed for defiling Kindergarten girl (molestation) http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=188813&comment=0#com

Unemployed jailed seven years for attempted molestation http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=189263&comment=0#com

Man stabs step-daughter for denying him sex http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=188479&comment=0#com

Ghana Man Fries Wife, Kids http://www.ghanatoday.com/index.php?option=news&task=viewarticle&sid=26800

Defilement top the Volta Regional crime list (molestation) http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=188569&comment=0#com

Man, 63, to die for murdering his two children http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=187235

Ghana Man Chews Baby Girl http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=187933&comment=0#com

Twenty-year-old jailed for defiling 3 year-old (molestation) http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=186175

Teacher defiles headmistress' seven-year-old daughter http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=183806

Miner "sleeps" with own daughter http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=183788

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

SENSELESS APE, MY USERNAME IS RICK ROSS, I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND CANT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. BTW, KWAM 1 IS A POPULAR NIGERIAN MUSICIAN FOOL. WO MAAAME TWEBA BAYOOO S3 BENTOA
Kwasia ba! Your name soundz Ghanaian, which makes you a Ghanaian wannabe subconsciously .... oloshi olori buruku, omo algebra fibon ladi terrorist were
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

NIGERIAN MAN CAUGHT
HAVING SEX WITH GOAT

MANGOAT
»»» http://mypenmypaper./2009/08/01/re-nigerian-man-caught-having-sex-with-goat/

Nigerian Man attempts to make love
with cattle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgRn46C76cU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDgRn46C76cU

Nigerian Man caught having sex with a goat ordered to pay the bride price on ... http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/132031-man-caught-having-sex-with-a-goat-ordered-to-pay-the-bride-price-on-the-goat.html

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

At least Nigerian fraudsters are very smart and intelligent, they use their wisdom to deceive gullible people, they do not resort to charms and local juju to convince their mugu like you dumbos do in Ghana.
Read todays news in Ghana, conffessions of a Ghana sakawa scammer:

‘Sakawa’ woman reveals secrets: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=293553&comment=0#com

In another news today in Ghana, Flying 'wizard' crash-lands, ONLY in Ghana: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=293497&comment=0#com

I doubt if you ever had any formal
education because of your poor English.
But never mind, I may employ you as the INPREGNATOR-IN-CHIEF at my new baby factory at upper eweka road in onitsa, which opens next month,huh.
There is too much suffering in that
sh1thole. 42 million unemployed, 120
million without electricity, 34 million
have no access to toilet, 90%
mumugerians survive on less than $2 a
day, life expectancy at 52 years,
Hahahahaha from 419 capital of the
world, kidnap capital, to rapee capital,
to corruption capital. The capital of
perverts and craddle-robbers…………and the latest one is ………
The Toilet Named Nigeria
In his latest column, government critic
and Professor of Creative Writing at
Trinity College (USA) Okey Ndibe,
voices his disgust at the practice of open defecation in his homeland Nigeria.
If you want to gauge how badly
Nigerians have been animalized, then
pay attention to how, and where, many
of them defecate. Just recently, the
United Nations Children’s Fund
(UNICEF) reported that 33 million
Nigerians have no access to decent
toilets. As a consequence, said the
report, these citizens of Africa’s most
populous nation answer the call of
nature in the open.
Is it really only 33 million Nigerians?
One is afraid that here’s one occasion
when statisticians have pegged the
figure too low. Nigeria – as I wrote
three years ago – may be described
as one vast toilet .
Anybody who has traveled from Lagos to Onitsha by road knows that there isn’t one single rest area with toilet facilities along the route. At stops in Ore or Benin City, pressed passengers must hurry off into the brushes, gingerly skating around others’ feces, in order to relieve themselves.
In Ndibe’s eyes the “habit of doing in
public what ought to be done in private” points to a deep cultural crisis.
Long habituated to inhuman
conditions, many Nigerians have
ceased noticing those peeing or
defecating in the open. Or, when we
notice, too many of us have lost our
sense of outrage at the oddity. Public
acts of pissing and defecation have
become – more or less – normal, part
and parcel of our social experience
and landscape.
Open defecation in Oshodi, Lagos,
Nigeria. The associated health risks of
Nigeria’s insanitary conditions have
made Ndibe feel uneasy about
shaking hands.
For me, it’s often a dilemma. I know
how scandalous it would be to refuse to
offer one’s hand. Yet, I can’t help
wondering where the hands I shake
have been, and whether they’ve been
washed.
Ndibe retells an revealing anecdote
about local government staff who
staunchly opposed a plan to build staff
toilets. They told the local government
administrator to “just give them a share of the public funds – and to leave it up to them to decide on toilet matters”.
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:

NIGERIAN MAN CAUGHT
HAVING SEX WITH GOAT

MANGOAT
»»» http://mypenmypaper./2009/08/01/re-nigerian-man-caught-having-sex-with-goat/

Nigerian Man attempts to make love
with cattle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgRn46C76cU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDgRn46C76cU

Nigerian Man caught having sex with a goat ordered to pay the bride price on ... http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/132031-man-caught-having-sex-with-a-goat-ordered-to-pay-the-bride-price-on-the-goat.html

10 girls raaped in Ghana daily http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=264261

WELCOME TO THE BASTARDS CAPITAL OF THE WORLD: 750,000 teenagers become pregnant in Ghana annually http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=273590&comment=0#com
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

10 girls raaped in Ghana daily http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=264261

WELCOME TO THE BASTARDS CAPITAL OF THE WORLD: 750,000 teenagers become pregnant in Ghana annually http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=273590&comment=0#com
Hahahahaha dumb dumb oh dear oh dear grin suffering and smiling country grin walahi, you guys are truly pathetic! Rubbish. e no be 2,400 megawatts una dey take manage una miserable lives for that suffering and smiling country? crap
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/power-generation-may-drop-to-2400mw-as-agip-shuts-down-okpai-station/157721/
fuckeduppedness! a country of 160 million and 120 million don't have access to electricity? https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg pathetic

no wonder una dey use light from mobile phones to deliver babies https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 chei cool

chei, wahala deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:
Hahahahaha dumb dumb oh dear oh dear grin suffering and smiling country grin walahi, you guys are truly pathetic! Rubbish. e no be 2,400 megawatts una dey take manage una miserable lives for that suffering and smiling country? crap
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/power-generation-may-drop-to-2400mw-as-agip-shuts-down-okpai-station/157721/
fuckeduppedness! a country of 160 million and 120 million don't have access to electricity? https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg pathetic

no wonder una dey use light from their mobile phones to deliver babies https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877[/url] chei cool

chei, wahala deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ghanaian Soldiers confess to bank robberies http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=274577&comment=0#com

Busted “drug baron” had connections in govt - NPP : http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=276422&comment=0#com

Ghana’s Latest Imports: chewing stick, needless, onions, tomatoes, oranges, plantain et al http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=278938&comment=0#com

DOZENS OF GHANAIAN CHILDREN TRAFFICKED TO NIGERIA http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=280099

In Ghana, Eight-year-old kids have sex now: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=281109&comment=0#com

Cyber crime: Ghana 2nd in Africa, 7th in the world http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=281095&comment=0#com
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Ghanaian Soldiers confess to bank robberies http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=274577&comment=0#com

Busted “drug baron” had connections in govt - NPP : http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=276422&comment=0#com

Ghana’s Latest Imports: chewing stick, needless, onions, tomatoes, oranges, plantain et al http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=278938&comment=0#com

DOZENS OF GHANAIAN CHILDREN TRAFFICKED TO NIGERIA http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=280099

In Ghana, Eight-year-old kids have sex now: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=281109&comment=0#com

Cyber crime: Ghana 2nd in Africa, 7th in the world http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=281095&comment=0#com

Nigeria's Proud Security Forces the army that could not defend Bakassi Penninsular

Nigerian soldiers beat up brigade commander over Anti-boko Haram Deployment
Æ
https://www.nairaland.com/1437296/soldiers-beat-up-brigade-commander-over

40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Boko-Haram Ambush
https://www.nairaland.com/1443081/40-soldiers-killed-65-missing

Nigeria police officers torture man to death for killing stray dog
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/144800-borno-police-sacks-three-officers-punishing-man-death.html

Soldiers Beat Policeman To A Pulp In Delta State
https://www.nairaland.com/1397047/soldiers-beat-policeman-pulp-delta#17429090

Watch Nigerian soldiers killing civilians
https://www.nairaland.com/391101/video-nigerian-soldiers-killing-civilians

"Nigeria is giant 0f Africa", "Nigeria is big brother",
"Nigeria should invade smaller c0untries",
"Nigeria should blah blah blah" ........ Yet
Bakassi Penninunsular was taken from Nigeria without beign invaded by Cameroon. It was like taking candy from a baby (Giant 0f Africa my arzz). You can't protect your territory but want to invade and protect foreign territories (Nigerian Dream) lol!
Ghana increased its territory by annexing British Togoland (V0lta Region) Hehe! If You guyz had achieved that, you would have petitioned guinness to induct nigeria into the book of world records!
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:

Nigeria's Proud Security Forces the army that could not defend Bakassi Penninsular

Nigerian soldiers beat up brigade commander over Anti-boko Haram Deployment
Æ
read more

40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Boko-Haram Ambush
read more

Nigeria police officers torture man to death for killing stray dog
[url=premiumtimesng.com/news/144800-borno-police-sacks-three-officers-punishing-man-death.html]read more[/url]

Soldiers Beat Policeman To A Pulp In Delta State
read more

Watch Nigerian soldiers killing civilians
read more

"Nigeria is giant 0f Africa", "Nigeria is big brother",
"Nigeria should invade smaller c0untries",
"Nigeria should blah blah blah" ........ Yet
Bakassi Penninunsular was taken from Nigeria without beign invaded by Cameroon. It was like taking candy from a baby (Giant 0f Africa my arzz). You can't protect your territory but want to invade and protect foreign territories (Nigerian Dream) lol!
Ghana increased its territory by annexing British Togoland (V0lta Region) Hehe! If You guyz had achieved that, you would have petitioned guinness to induct nigeria into the book of world records!

Ghana is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world, producing over 20% of the world’s cocoa beans. The western African country is also the second largest producer of gold (its former name was Gold Coast) and has huge deposits of industrial diamonds and bauxite (aluminum).
Ghana, after 56 years of independence, still has about 4,000 basic schools organized under trees, 5,000 in dilapidated structures, and 7,500 without sanitary facilities (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194534)
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Ghana is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world, producing over 20% of the world’s cocoa beans. The western African country is also the second largest producer of gold (its former name was Gold Coast) and has huge deposits of industrial diamonds and bauxite (aluminum).
Ghana, after 56 years of independence, still has about 4,000 basic schools organized under trees, 5,000 in dilapidated structures, and 7,500 without sanitary facilities (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194534)
Thousands of air travellers were, yesterday, stranded in Lagos and other airports across the country, following
scarcity of Jet A1 commonly known as aviation fuel, crippling flight operations
in most parts of the country
Investigation made by a source revealed that the scarcity started on Monday, forcing some of the airlines to either
delay, cancel or merge their flight operations.
At the time of this report, no reason has been given for the scarcity. It was gathered that Aero Contractor Airline went as far as Kaduna on Monday to purchase the product and
before returning to Lagos to airlift passengers.
In Lagos, hundreds of passengers were stranded at the Murtala Muhammed
Airport Two, MMA2, and the General Aviation Terminal, GAT, as they could not secure flights to their destinations.
Our source gathered that some of the aircraft, which departed Lagos, could not return to base because of lack of fuel.
It was gathered that some foreign
airlines were heading to
Accra, Ghana
to source for fuel since they were finding it difficult to get it in
Nigeria.
An operator who spoke on condition of anonymity, said, “for the past two days,
domestic airlines have been grappling with the challenge of scarcity of JET A1, which might worsen in the days ahead.” According to him, the scarcity of aviation fuel was affecting major flights
in and out of the Abuja Airport.
When contacted, Managing Director of IRS Airlines, Mr. Yemi Dada, confirmed
the scarcity of the product and called on independent fuel marketers to make it
available in order not to impact negatively on the operations of domestic
airlines.
According to him: “I can confirm to you that aviation fuel is scarce and it could
impact negatively on airline operations, if the scarcity persists. Though the price
has not increased, the product is not available.
“For now, aviation fuel sells for between N160 and N180 per litre. We are appealing to the fuel marketers to make the product available.”

http://ghanareporters.com/2013/07/24/scarcity-of-aviation-fuel-cripples-airtravels-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:
Thousands of air travellers were, yesterday, stranded in Lagos and other airports across the country, following
scarcity of Jet A1 commonly known as aviation fuel, crippling flight operations
in most parts of the country.
Investigation made by a source revealed that the scarcity started on Monday, forcing some of the airlines to either
delay, cancel or merge their flight operations.
At the time of this report, no reason has been given for the scarcity. It was gathered that Aero Contractor Airline went as far as Kaduna on Monday to purchase the product and
before returning to Lagos to airlift passengers.
In Lagos, hundreds of passengers were stranded at the Murtala Muhammed
Airport Two, MMA2, and the General Aviation Terminal, GAT, as they could not secure flights to their destinations.
Our source gathered that some of the aircraft, which departed Lagos, could not return to base because of lack of fuel.
It was gathered that some foreign
airlines were heading to
Accra, Ghana
to source for fuel since they were finding it difficult to get it in
Nigeria.
An operator who spoke on condition of anonymity, said, “for the past two days,
domestic airlines have been grappling with the challenge of scarcity of JET A1, which might worsen in the days ahead.” According to him, the scarcity of aviation fuel was affecting major flights
in and out of the Abuja Airport.
When contacted, Managing Director of IRS Airlines, Mr. Yemi Dada, confirmed
the scarcity of the product and called on independent fuel marketers to make it
available in order not to impact negatively on the operations of domestic
airlines.
According to him: “I can confirm to you that aviation fuel is scarce and it could
impact negatively on airline operations, if the scarcity persists. Though the price
has not increased, the product is not available.
“For now, aviation fuel sells for between N160 and N180 per litre. We are appealing to the fuel marketers to make the product available.”

ghanareporters.com/2013/07/24/scarcity-of-aviation-fuel-cripples-airtravels-in-nigeria/

Ghana has only 2 airports that are not up to a bus station in Nigeria.
Kotoka airport is constantly flooded, I used the airport last week it was leaking.

The holes at Kumasi airport is as deep as 6feet. These are all available on the internet.

I have attached the pics but not sure why it isnt loading.

Kotoka International Airport roof leaks: http://www.citifmonline.com/mobile/index.php?id=1.473482

Kotoka International Airport Flooded: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=263387

Galamsey Pit At Kumasi Airport: http://ghanaweb.com/mobile/wap.small/news.article.php?ID=252176

Pictures of holes on Kumasi airport runway that has led to closure of the airport: http://www.ghananewsmedia.com/articles/2012/10/01/pictures-holes-kumasi-airport-runway-has-led-closure-airport
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Ghana has only 2 airports that are not up to a bus station in Nigeria.
Kotoka airport is constantly flooded, I used the airport last week it was leaking.

The holes at Kumasi airport is as deep as 6feet. These are all available on the internet.

I have attached the pics but not sure why it isnt loading.

Kotoka International Airport roof leaks: http://www.citifmonline.com/mobile/index.php?id=1.473482

Kotoka International Airport Flooded: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=263387

Galamsey Pit At Kumasi Airport: http://ghanaweb.com/mobile/wap.small/news.article.php?ID=252176

Pictures of holes on Kumasi airport runway that has led to closure of the airport: http://www.ghananewsmedia.com/articles/2012/10/01/pictures-holes-kumasi-airport-runway-has-led-closure-airport

Why would Ghana even compare itself with the most phucked up country in the
world? Why would a pr0gressive c0untry like Ghana that has brought so much pride, honour
and dignity to Mother Africa want to compare itself with a country that represents everything evil, criminal and
everything negative?
This is the crux of the matter. Very pathetic indeed. Chei,
being tethered to a hopelessly
phucked up country is not funny at all, so I can understand your frustrations,
but at least you have to admit your shitty country should be competing with Somalia for the failed state of the century!

The Shame Called Murtala
Muhammed International Airport

millinmax2:

How much does a country need to keep its busiest international airport from
running like an oven? The Murtala Muhammed International Airport in
Lagos has to be the hottest airport in the world. It is easily the hottest I have
travelled through and I have been through quite a lot of airports. Even the Nairobi airport in Kenya that was
engulfed by fire is not as hot as the MMIA
. You should not even get started
with comparing it with the airport in Cape Town or Johannesburg, South Africa. Ghana’s Kotoka International
Airport, Accra may be small but it does not meet you with the repulsiveness the
MMIA greets you with. Even the Eyadema airport in Togo has a better atmosphere. https://www.nairaland.com/1515911/shame-called-murtala-muhammed-international#19508882

Yomieluv: Its so shameful that despite being refer to as the giant of
Africa,we are a laughing stock.. Our leaders are very. wicked to allow us generate to this level.
If our leaders can allow the Badagry express road to become a death trap,an international road,then
anything can happen in Nigeria.
In summary,our leader are
shameless,and visionless.
https://www.nairaland.com/1515105/shame-called-murtala-muhammed-international/3#19504622

souleymon:
Nigerians deserve more but as long as we have people – including the President – dancing on national TV because a road contract has been awarded
https://www.nairaland.com/1515105/shame-called-murtala-muhammed-intern ational/6#19507231
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:

Why would Ghana even compare itself with the most phucked up country in the
world? Why would a pr0gressive c0untry like Ghana that has brought so much pride, honour
and dignity to Mother Africa want to compare itself with a country that represents everything evil, criminal and
everything negative?
This is the crux of the matter. Very pathetic indeed. Chei,
being tethered to a hopelessly
phucked up country is not funny at all, so I can understand your frustrations,
but at least you have to admit your shitty country should be competing with Somalia for the failed state of the century!

The Shame Called Murtala
Muhammed International Airport

https://www.nairaland.com/1515105/shame-called-murtala-muhammed-international/3#19504622

Murtala Muhammed airport can not in anyway be compared with the hell hole you call airport in Ghana.

I used this airport last week with Ghanaian friends and I know what they said about this airport.

MMIA is at least 5 times bigger, larger and better than the shithole in Ghana. The pictures of both airports are on the internet for you to see.
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

Murtala Muhammed airport can not in anyway be compared with the hell hole you call airport in Ghana.

I used this airport last week with Ghanaian friends and I know what they said about this airport.

MMIA is at least 5 times bigger, larger and better than the shithole in Ghana. The pictures of both airports are on the internet for you to see.

Kwasia! Have you ever sat in a plane before? I have seen ^^^the above post before you fraudster. Eediot, how many air crashes has Kotoka experienced? Compare that to the shame called mutarla mohammed, indeed the plane which crashed in Kotoka was from nigeria. Kwasiafuo.

Nigeria Tap Ghana's. Expertise On Cassava http://ghanaweb.com/mobile/wap.small/news.article.php?ID=26609

Debt Profile: Nigeria Needs To
Borrow More Money – FG
http://www.informationng.com/2013/05/debt-profile-nigeria-needs-to-borrow-more-money-fg.html
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123: The World's Worst Economies - Ghana is 9th? http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=183768

Why Ghana’s Economy Is Behind That Of Haiti: http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=185491

Accra second worst city in the world? http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=174482

Castle fraud -INTERPOL impounded cars missing http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=188529&comment=0#com

Each Ghanaian Owes 20 Million Cedis Under NDC http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194577

Ghana destroys Cocaine valued at $29.9 Million[/b] http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=197666&comment=0#com

[b]Mighty Jets' Owner Arrested For Cocaine Possession:
[/b] http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=217042

[b]POLICE/SOLDIERS Busted For Robbery
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=246773&comment=0#com

Biggest cannabis haul from Ghana seized at Heathrow Airport http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=251558&comment=0#com

FBI Bust Airport Security Capo http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=252110&comment=0#com

Ghana losses about five million dollars on onion importation http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=254969&comment=0#com

The government will earn more worthless naira alright through
this process..... http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/samuel-akinyele-caulcrick/the-value-of-the-naira-and-tax-reform-1-2.html

Jimoh Ibrahim Advises FGN To Devalue An Already Worthless Naira Even Further http://www.9jalife.com/2013/06/08/hmmmm-jimoh-ibrahim-advises-fgn-to-devalue-an-already-worthless-naira-even-further/

Just type the worst place to live on God's green earth and see where nigga'area lies upon all your so-called best economy, u still dey sleep without proper electricity in 2013
upon all ur so-called universities, u still
dey produce monkey leaders
omo, too easy to diss a nigerian
Y0u are living a level lower than hell, just keep shut........

Eyewitnesses say the club which no
longer operating is residence to many
foreigners, mostly Nigerian women who work as prostitutes.
Narrating the incident to Citi News, an
eyewitness Emmanuel Ashie stated that
“around 5:50am, the security men
surrounded the area, gave some warning shots and started bringing everybody out.”
According to him, the arrested persons
were conveyed in a bus to the
headquarters of the GIS.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288777
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by PetroDolla2: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2013
kwam123:

grin fuckeduppedness look, the whole nigeria, lagos airport inclusive, is a sh1thole. so what the fvck are you talking about,huh? sh1tnigeria grin suffering and no-more-smiling country grin grin the rape capital of the worldhttp://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/05/19/nigeria-as-rape-capital-of-africa-2/
even sef our presido get more swag than una cassava-bread eating shoeless wannabehttp://www.afrika.no/Detailed/24435.html
chei, omo naija generator republic naija the perfect mumudom republic http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/

OMG grin The Toilet Named Nigeria http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/ grin grin grin roforoforofo hahahahahah

fuckeduppedness grin 120 million MUMUs have no access to electricity?In Ghana, 70% of the people have access to electricity https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg grin [url] http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346[/url]

Mor0n, check out how your sh1thole compares with Ghana on the United Nations Human Development Index grin[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]

fuckeduppedness, I understand having a baby factory in sh1tnigeria is very lucrative, but I don't know what a baby factory is all about. can you chief MUMU enlighten me,huh? grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1388810/police-smash-baby-factory-rivers

and their poor are fleeeing abroad in droves as sex slaves? shocked shocked shockedhttp://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ embarassed lipsrsealed shocked

chei, nurses use light from mobile phones to deliver babies in sh1tnigeria? coolhttps://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

hahahahaha no wonder OBJ said the country is CURSED angry grin https://www.nairaland.com/1396280/obasanjo-nigeria-cursed-criticized-atiku

and no wonder the MUMUs are trooping to Ghana like Muslims going on pilgrimage to Mecca and doing everything to get Ghanaian passportshttp://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin

fuckeduppedness and no wonder your leaders have no respect for you and treat you all like animals grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin! shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cryhttp://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by Obrafour(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Once a country is infested with Nigerian "businessmen", it's hard to get rid of them. Look at what Nigerians are doing in South Africa,»»» drugs, prostitutions, theft, gangs, etc. I pray that other African nations, especially Ghana will not follow Kenya's example(Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen).
Beware: Nigerians lie, deceive,
cheat, and scam as their second nature. Their word generally means nothing to them.

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by PetroDolla2: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2013
Peregrino Brimah: Nigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything grin – to act or give up?
By Peregrino Brimah on October 22, 2013

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world:
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world grin grin grin according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world for perceiving the police as corrupt grin grin grin, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013 grin grin grin.
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world in modern slave nations grin, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital. tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kissAccording to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 grin :ofrom 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by[b] Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world[/b] grin, with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn).
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index.
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa grin, 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overal[/b]l.
#1 – Bribe: [b]Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world
grin grin grin on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world grin grin, with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism over the last 10 years grin, according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident grin(RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident. shocked tongue embarassed
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world cool embarassed.
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security. grin
#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world. grin
#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power (electricity) supply grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. grin India is #1.

#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world grin– Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages grin, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates.

Dr. Peregrino Brimah
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour:

The government will earn more worthless naira alright through
this process..... http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/samuel-akinyele-caulcrick/the-value-of-the-naira-and-tax-reform-1-2.html

Jimoh Ibrahim Advises FGN To Devalue An Already Worthless Naira Even Further http://www.9jalife.com/2013/06/08/hmmmm-jimoh-ibrahim-advises-fgn-to-devalue-an-already-worthless-naira-even-further/

Just type the worst place to live on God's green earth and see where nigga'area lies upon all your so-called best economy, u still dey sleep without proper electricity in 2013
upon all ur so-called universities, u still
dey produce monkey leaders
omo, too easy to diss a nigerian
Y0u are living a level lower than hell, just keep shut........

Eyewitnesses say the club which no
longer operating is residence to many
foreigners, mostly Nigerian women who work as prostitutes.
Narrating the incident to Citi News, an
eyewitness Emmanuel Ashie stated that
“around 5:50am, the security men
surrounded the area, gave some warning shots and started bringing everybody out.”
According to him, the arrested persons
were conveyed in a bus to the
headquarters of the GIS.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288777

Ghanaian Prostitution Flood Turkey: [/b]http://www.dailyguideghana.com/?p=87732

[b]Ashawo Business – Ghanaian Prostitutes Flood Turkey:
http://www.reportghananews.com/ashawo-business-ghanaian-prostitutes-flood-turkey/

12 yr old Ghanain prostitute arrested in Kumasi; charges Ghc 5 per round:
http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2013/October-21st/12-yr-old-prostitute-arrested-in-kumasi-charges-ghc-5-per-round.php

Prostitutes Invade Madina School: http://allafrica.com/stories/201109300817.html

(PHOTOS) The Horrible Life Of Ghanaian Prostitutes In Italy: http://www.highstreetmail.com/odd-news/photos-the-horrible-life-of-ghanaian-prostitutes-in-italy.html
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2013
PetroDolla2: grin fuckeduppedness look, the whole nigeria, lagos airport inclusive, is a sh1thole. so what the fvck are you talking about,huh? sh1tnigeria grin suffering and no-more-smiling country grin grin the rape capital of the worldhttp://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/05/19/nigeria-as-rape-capital-of-africa-2/
even sef our presido get more swag than una cassava-bread eating shoeless wannabehttp://www.afrika.no/Detailed/24435.html
chei, omo naija generator republic naija the perfect mumudom republic http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/

OMG grin The Toilet Named Nigeria http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/ grin grin grin roforoforofo hahahahahah

fuckeduppedness grin 120 million MUMUs have no access to electricity?In Ghana, 70% of the people have access to electricity https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg grin [url] http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346[/url]

Mor0n, check out how your sh1thole compares with Ghana on the United Nations Human Development Index grin[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]

fuckeduppedness, I understand having a baby factory in sh1tnigeria is very lucrative, but I don't know what a baby factory is all about. can you chief MUMU enlighten me,huh? grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1388810/police-smash-baby-factory-rivers

and their poor are fleeeing abroad in droves as sex slaves? shocked shocked shockedhttp://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ embarassed lipsrsealed shocked

chei, nurses use light from mobile phones to deliver babies in sh1tnigeria? coolhttps://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

hahahahaha no wonder OBJ said the country is CURSED angry grin https://www.nairaland.com/1396280/obasanjo-nigeria-cursed-criticized-atiku

and no wonder the MUMUs are trooping to Ghana like Muslims going on pilgrimage to Mecca and doing everything to get Ghanaian passportshttp://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin

fuckeduppedness and no wonder your leaders have no respect for you and treat you all like animals grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin! shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cryhttp://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe, the motor park tout has landed. Why did you wake up so late?
Hahahaha, I remember Nigerias president is your shoe shine boy abi? Yeah right, afterall, Otedolla and Dangote are your house boys to. Oya crawl back to the hole where you came from, frustrated ape
Frustrated ape,
Re: Much Ado About Ghanaian Foreigners ID Policy - Nigerians Speak by kwam123: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Obrafour: Kwasia! Have you ever sat in a plane before? I have seen ^^^the above post before you fraudster. Eediot, how many air crashes has Kotoka experienced? Compare that to the shame called mutarla mohammed, indeed the plane which crashed in Kotoka was from nigeria. Kwasiafuo.

Nigeria Tap Ghana's. Expertise On Cassava http://ghanaweb.com/mobile/wap.small/news.article.php?ID=26609

Debt Profile: Nigeria Needs To
Borrow More Money – FG
http://www.informationng.com/2013/05/debt-profile-nigeria-needs-to-borrow-more-money-fg.html

No, I have never sat in a plane before, and I am yet to see what an aeroplane looks like, are you happy now? kwaasia ba wo maame nsu tweba tintin tes3 dadoaa

Nigeria To Give Ghana Support In Bus Rapid Transit: http://www.modernghana.com/news/256800/1/nigeria-to-give-ghana-support-in-bus-rapid-transit.html

Ghana officials beg Innoson Auto Plant to move to Ghana: http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/motoring/2010/july/30/motoring-07-30-2010-001.htm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Beast: Features Of Trump's $15 Million Cadillac One. / Take A Look At Ridiculous Us-canada Border (photo) / Russia Responds To Elon Musk, Challenge Calling Him....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.