Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

What's Your Most Embarassing Date Occurence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Most Embarassing Date Occurence (570 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Most Embarassing Date You've Ever Had. / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most Embarassing Date Occurence by FoxyFlow(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Some of us might have been embarrassed in one way or the other, some have been embarrassed unintentionally, because of someone, or you were at the wrong place at the wrong time...
This trend is created to lighten up our mood by sharing that moment you were so embarrassed and the only thing left in your mind was for you to grow wings and fly..

I took a girl out and uhm since there was no place to go to, well, we actually came out from Mr. Biggs in Jabi. We entered into one of those bars on the opposite side. Men, I was not a good drinker. She ordered for Medium Stout and wanting to prove myself, I did same. Kai, just two bottles.

She ended up taking me home.

What's your most embarrassing date moment.

**culled from yemilzy**
Re: What's Your Most Embarassing Date Occurence by Madawaki01(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
I don't have anything reasonable to say

angry angry angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's Your Most Embarassing Date Occurence by yemi2plus(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Foxy has gone mad again.
Re: What's Your Most Embarassing Date Occurence by Rednaxelot: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
yemi2plus: Foxy has gone mad again.
Re: What's Your Most Embarassing Date Occurence by Thavik(m): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Okay!! I was on one of my numerous akward dates back in the day...unfortunately i was high on weed, so it go so f,,ucking wierd, people were laughing at what i was saying....well, of course i was too high to know i bleeped everything was.....wel until i got sober the next 2 days.....this real hot chick actually liked me, thats when i started remebering all what i was saying during the period, it turned out i made more sense when i was high....i realized all my previous fail dates were as boring as watching a body decay.........so i statrtd saying and doing those exact things and, viola...i get more hot chicks thn an italian god.......P.s...im also nt bad looking

(1) (Reply)

Her Younger Sister Ex Want To Take Her Out / Say A Shout Out To Your Loved Ones / 7days Ago And Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.