Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE (4134 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Apc Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
laggchick:

Where did you get this information
. APC BBM CHANNEL Pin C00462FB9
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by mike404(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Caseless2: idi0t!
YOUR MALEE TOTO THERE
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nigerians have never been so divided, mistrust and animosity between the different tribes & religions has never been so visible.
National reconciliation can only be achieved through equity, fairness & fair representation for all Nigerians. Public education & enlightenment on issues will help speed up National reconciliation. But 1st we need a true Nigerian Govt, that has the welfare of ALL nigerians as its core mission.
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
I came to Abuja today and saw Jonathan's picture in almost all the billboards along the major roads and I wonder what the heck is going on. The cab driver that drove me from the airport to my destination couldn't hide his disgust and disappointment he had for Jonathan. He asked me "madam,will you vote for GEJ?, I know you are Igbo and Jonathan is from the east" I was dumbfounded and couldn't answer him....

@bappahman, I find it hard following your APC BB channel.
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
U need to update ur bbm, or if android phone download a new bbm , it comes with a channel feature, on the channel page u input the pin
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: I came to Abuja today and saw Jonathan's picture in almost all the billboards along the major roads and I wonder what the heck is going on. The cab driver that drove me from the airport to my destination couldn't hide his disgust and disappointment he had for Jonathan. He asked me "madam,will you vote for GEJ?, I know you are Igbo and Jonathan is from the east" I was dumbfounded and couldn't answer him....

@bappahman, I find it hard following your APC BB channel.

beremole in Abj.....talk of a villager coming to d city... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2014
smartchoice:

beremole in Abj.....talk of a villager coming to d city... cheesy
a villager? Lolz! So Lagos where I live is a village? Na you use your mouth talk am sha. grin grin
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by Ibnsultan01: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2014
As a people we suffered through the decades in hands of military dictatorship. But we have NEVERED experience such massive abuse of public office by the so called elected leaders. Nigerians are dying in there thousand due to increase in violence infact the country no longer controls a significant potion of its sovereignty thanks to weak political class. Corruption is eating our country destroying our institutions-Education is in decay our public higher institutions are shadow of themselves -poverty is increasing while few public servants are getting richer by the minute saving billions in there word rode at Home.
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by Brahms(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: a villager? Lolz! So Lagos where I live is a village? Na you use your mouth talk am sha. grin grin
smiley
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Nigerians have never been so divided, mistrust and animosity between the different tribes &religions has never been so visible.National reconciliation can only be achieved through equity,fairness & fair representation for all Nigerians.Public education &enlightenment will help speed up Nat reconciliation.But 1st we need a true Nigerian Govt that has the welfare of ALL nigerians as its core mission
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by Rijes: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2014
bappahman:
With ppl like u Nigeria will never progress
Divide nigeria nd u will see changes
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Brahms:
smiley
cool cool
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: a villager? Lolz! So Lagos where I live is a village? Na you use your mouth talk am sha. grin grin

The ugly fat face judy kemas is in Abj.
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2014
DE JANJAWEEDIANS
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by JEITO: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Old men carrying brooms like witch-doctors grin

1 Like

Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Most you comment nd show your ignorance and illiteracy?, why are some so obsessed with APC, they go around looking for anything APC to spew their venom that never hurts APC but rather strengthen it
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
The only reason why Australian negotiator Davis is not being taken very seriously is because he didn't mention BUHARI's name. Let him attempt to change his story and indict Buhari as one of Boko Haram's sponsors,he will automatically become the darling of the green-white-gre en nation. It might even earn him a GCFR award.

All those Ever arrested or questioned were PDP member or associates of PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
All Progressives Congress [APC] Guiding
Philosophy.
Every generation has a historic responsibility. The
generation before ours worked hard for our
country to be free. The task before our own
generation is for us to build on the achievements
of our heroes past, and bequeath an enduring
legacy for future generations.
The All Progressives Congress believes that the
course of history has placed on all true patriots the
enormous task of building a better Nigeria.
This demands that patriotic men and women of
the finest disposition must come together in the
search for new economic, social and political order
that is woven around sustainable development,
enduring peace and mutual co-existence.
In the pursuit of these ideas, we shall enlist the
buy-ins of all Nigerians for our Party's guiding
philosophy, which derives impetus from seven
principles:
a) Belief in, and the fear of God;
b) Upholding the rule of law;
c) Preserving national unit;
d) Pursuit of a joint egalitarian society;
e) Building of strong institutions;
f) Commitment to social justice and economic
progress; and
g) Promoting representing and functional
participatory democracy.
All Progressives Congress [APC].
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
No tribe or religion has monopoly over bad leaders or corruption, all tribe/religions have good & terrible ppl. A corrupt politician from your tribe/religion will destroy your future & that of you kids the same way another politician from another tribe will. The fight should be against bad leadership & corruption not tribe/religion.Look at the person not his tribe/religion and Nigeria will prosper. Every naira you collect to vote in a bad leader is a naira you collect towards selling the future of ur family.The day Nigerians are able to vote out bad leaders irrespective of incumbency,is the day things will change for the better. Leaders will only think before they act and consider the interest of the people only if the people can punish them (vote them out). Lets shape our future with our votes

APC BBM Channel pin :C00462FB9
www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Things are bad, and even worse than most seem to think, but hope is not lost. Things can change for the better, diseases can be cured, the hungry can be feed,hospitals can return to healing centers,security can return to Nigerian homes,town &cities. All this can only happen when nigerians stop complaining and act, when Nigerians choose to change bad leaders even if they are “my people”, bad is bad
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
bappahman: Nigerians have never been so divided, mistrust and animosity between the different tribes & religions has never been so visible.
National reconciliation can only be achieved through equity, fairness & fair representation for all Nigerians. Public education & enlightenment on issues will help speed up National reconciliation. But 1st we need a true Nigerian Govt, that has the welfare of ALL nigerians as its core mission.
up APC
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
APC: Agent of change for committed, transparent and focused leadership.
As a change Agent, APC intend to cleanse our closet to halt the dangerous drift of Nigeria to a failed state; with a conscious plan for post-oil- economy in Nigeria.
To achieve this laudable programme APC
government shall restructure the country, devolve power to the units, with the best practices of federalism and eliminate unintended paralysis of the centre. APC believes in the doctrine of social contract between the leaders and the led; which means that the public office holder is a trustee of the people& that power must be used in the interest of the people rather than in the interest of the public office holder. Our mission is to construct a progressive state anchored on social democracy,where the welfare and security of the citizenry is paramount.
* War Against Corruption
* Food Security
* Accelerated Power Supply
* Integrated Transport Network
* Free Education
* Job Creation
* Devolution of Power
* Accelerated Economic Growth
* Affordable Health Care
without any intention to abandon any ideal
which will guarantee the corporate welfare and security of our people.
We are going to tackle corruption & bring qualitative education that is highly subsidised. Recently, universities were closed for almost six months. This should not be happening in Nigeria. medical doctors went on strike. The infrastructure in the country is very poor; almost non-existent. Yet, we have enough money to fix these things. Kano an APC state is the only state that has officially stopped paying for any person to attend any religious pilgrimage. Gov Kwankwaso as with APC believes in the right to religion but with the state of infrastructure in our states and the country, we believe the money can be better used to impact the lives of many more Nigerians especially through educational development

APC BBM Channel Pin : C00462FB9 or
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rigging is only possible when nigerians refuse to go out and vote, therefore giving PDP the space to vote for themselves through rigging.If Nigerians stop unknown people from hanging around polling units, ballot snatching will be no more, when communities organize & participate in all the stages of electioneering,their votes will count, & the lives will change for the better.PDP can't continue to do the same bad things always & expect the suffering masses to keep on supporting them. We need to vote out these greedy politicians that lack wisdom and capacity to take us & Nigeria forward. Nigerian masses must show them that we can change the game with our voting power. Let the mobilization of people that want to see a better Nigeria start.
Support + change
Support APC
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Presidential Screening= Nov 10-12
National Convention = December 2
Gubernatorial Screening= Nov 10-12
Gubernatorial screening Appeal = Nov 13-14
Gubernatorial Primaries= Nov 15
Senatorial Screening = Nov 19-20
Senatorial Screening Appeal= Nov 24-25
Senatorial Primaries = Nov 29
House of Representatives Primaries =Nov 24.
House of Assemblies primaries = Nov 8.
Source: APC BBM Channel pin : C00462FB9
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jonathan’s transformation agenda has no positive impact on Nigerians – Gov Amaechi

“This transformation agenda has not in any way reflected in the lives of Nigerians. Go everywhere, there is poverty and wanton neglect.So what are we now transforming?. Some of the members of TAN are those that benefitted under the subsidy fund and who ought. to be prosecuted and jailed. But I am sure that the APC as a party will bring to bear more pragmatic agenda that would meet their yearnings”

APC BBM Channel C00462FB9

Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
I am not a typical politician... Sam Nda-Isaiah

“Every sector of the country needs to be started afresh. The health sector is zero; people go to public hospitals to die; this country has always been known for corruption. Jonathan has. collapsed this country, a country where soldiers are running into Cameroun.”....
Founder of LEADERSHIP Newspapers and a presidential aspirant under the platform
of the APC, Sam Nda-Isaiah.

Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
APC Can Salvage Nigeria - Wamakko

"APC was formed on the principles of equity, justice & fairness & came at the right time to rescue Nigeria from the present state of insecurity. So,I am calling on Nigerians to move en masse to the APC to bring the desired change in the polity. I am calling on our people to avoid these unpatriotic politicians who believe in do or die politics & do not have the interest of the common man at heart"

Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nigerians must reject Jonathan in 2015 – Aregbesola

“The present Jonathan administration is making the country grow from bad to worse, hence the need for Nigerians to
vote the President out and give the country the needed alternative to move the country to greater height.”
He said the major problem facing the country is not lack of resources but mismanagement of human and natural resources, which abound in the country.

http:///byAUtXU8zo
Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
PDP Government just has no conscience or feeling for the common man. Poor electricity means Nigeria remaining a generator powered economy. All small scale, medium & large scale businesses compulsorily procures electricity generating sets with the attendant expensive fueling-purchase of petrol or diesel on a daily basis.This increases the cost of production and hence the cost of goods& services

APC BBM Channel pin: C00462FB9

Re: APC Channel/ APC PRIMARIES TIME TABLE by bappahman: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
bappahman:
PDP Government just has no conscience or feeling for the common man. Poor electricity means Nigeria remaining a generator powered economy. All small scale, medium & large scale businesses compulsorily procures electricity generating sets with the attendant expensive fueling-purchase of petrol or diesel on a daily basis.This increases the cost of production and hence the cost of goods& services

APC BBM Channel pin: C00462FB9

support change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This APC Campaign Advert That Has Got Nigerians In The UK Talking.. / Clarification On Section 140 (2) And 141 Of Electoral Act 2010 / Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.