Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State (3893 Views)

Buhari The North And The True Picture Of Nigeria's Federal Government Structure. / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari / Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
We are tired of propaganda and lies and 5 years wastage in Edo State by Adam Oshiomole and wanna make it public to those who still praise him outside Edo state and his too much talks on we in Edo State are passing though hell and ignore those propaganda by Adam Oshiomole on TV.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6IDtUNVbA&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeJ6IDtUNVbA%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
hmmm
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by lawrence112(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Then imagine an APC president

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by IGBOSON1: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
I've a new found respect for the governors in the South East; i can't imagine any of them talking to that poor widow like that!

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshiomole don enter one chance. If Nigeria was a civilized country he's meant to resign honorably. Imagine if this were in the UK or US.
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Peter Obi, I'm sorry for all the bad words I have used against you. Now, I know your worth. SMH for the comrade governor undecided

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by IGBOSON1: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
lawrence112: Then imagine an APC president

^^^I think it has more to do with the person rather than the party! I don't imagine a Fashola or Rochas would be so mean either!
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by homesteady(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
That's why I always laugh at some people who use to mention oshiomole as one of the best governors in Nigeria grin
They've never stepped into Edo state, but they've already said he is performing grin
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Longeria(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abagworo: Oshiomole don enter one chance. If Nigeria was a civilized country he's meant to resign honorably. Imagine if this were in the UK or US.
That's APC for you.
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Joel3(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
ADAMS OSHIOMOLE lost it for me when he cannot conduct a common free and fair local goverment ellection, i tell you guys if oshiomole will go for rerun-election he will not even win 10 local government this time, because we the people from edo state are no longer happy with him we are very angry with him for his reckless behavior this days.
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Abagworo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Longeria: That's APC for you.

Not really. What Jonathan and his wife have done in Rivers State is no different. Nigerians need to act accordingly in this Oshiomole's verbal abuse. I'll wait for Dino Melaye, Wole Soyinka and other civil right activists to make their comments or I'll end up assuming that the civil society have actually sold their conscience to APC. Ironically Oshiomole was a popular civil rights activist.
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Slizbeat(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Not a time to compare governors now but truth be told, Obi has won it all.

Osho is just too heartless, he has done such a couple of times not necessarily a widow but Edo indigenes and I don't like such acts.

Pray he begins to reconsider his stance on the kind of government he wants to run in Edo....just my 2cents though.
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by ujoinme: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Good critics like oshimole dont usually make good leaders am not suprised!
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by talktimi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I think it has more to do with the person rather than the party! I don't imagine a Fashola or Rochas would be so mean either!
definitely not a Fashola being this mean. But a Rochas ? Hahahahaha grin that guy is a buffoon and can certainly do worse things
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by talktimi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abagworo:

Not really. What Jonathan and his wife have done in Rivers State is no different. Nigerians need to act accordingly in this Oshiomole's verbal abuse. I'll wait for Dino Melaye, Wole Soyinka and other civil right activists to make their comments or I'll end up assuming that the civil society have actually sold their conscience to APC. Ironically Oshiomole was a popular civil rights activist.
what did Gej and his wife do in Rivers state ?

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by donphilopus: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
We all know that what this man did was inhuman, but should not make us to criticize his government. Who are those Edolites saying he's not done anything here! What did Lucky do in Edo State?? Or, can you compare him to Lucky??
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by gratiaeo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: We all know that what this man did was inhuman, but should not make us to criticize his government. Who are those Edolites saying he's not done anything here! What did Lucky do in Edo State?? Or, can you compare him to Lucky??
The problem with APC and Yoruba is that they so much believe on media and hearsay. Have you stepped your foot in Edo state and when? Why not allow the local to voice their anger on Osho failure.

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by donphilopus: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
gratiaeo:
The problem with APC and Yoruba is that they so much believe on media and hearsay. Have you stepped your foot in Edo state and when? Why not allow the local to voice their anger on Osho failure.
So you don't know I'm from Edo State?? Did Lucky do anything here?? Does the present Auchi look like the Auchi we used to know before?? Just to mention a few!

I can because of you, go to so many primary schools and take pictures of their new looks compared to the old one and upload it to Nairaland tomorrow!

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by AbuMikey(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2013

Y'all don't get it, do you? undecided

Maybe its because you guys didn't watch a video of Lucky Igbenedion's 8 years in office,when he did practically nothing!

This is a PDP propaganda, I was about watching the video,but when I saw Chief Dan Orbih, the Edo state PDP chairman,I just stopped watching it,cos that man is one of the most foolish men alive! angry
Always spewing thrash and rubbish undecided

And lastly, lemme tell y'all, Oshiomole is working,You can trust me on that. wink

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by donphilopus: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Y'all don't get it, do you? undecided

Maybe its because you guys didn't watch a video of Lucky Igbenedion's 8 years in office,when he did practically nothing!

This is a PDP propaganda, I was about watching the video,but when I saw Chief Dan Orbih, the Edo state PDP chairman,I just stopped watching it,cos that man is one of the most foolish men alive! angry
Always spewing thrash and rubbish undecided

And lastly, lemme tell y'all, Oshiomole is working,You can trust me on that. wink

Mikey is among the few Edolites I know on Nairaland! We're the Edolies here! Some people want to fake their states of origin just for criticism.

If any of you gets me angry, I'll start with the developmental exercise in most of our primary school! I can go there and take some pix and upload on Nairaland. The picture of the classrooms they've not demolished, and the ones they've already renovated.

It's time to prove that he's working! What's this noise all about?? What did Lucky do in Edo State??
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by AbuMikey(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: Mikey is among the few Edolites I know on Nairaland! We're the Edolies here! Some people want to fake their states of origin just for criticism.

If any of you gets me angry, I'll start with the developmental exercise in most of our primary school! I can go there and take some pix and upload on Nairaland. The picture of the classrooms they've not demolished, and the ones they've already renovated.

It's time to prove that he's working! What's this noise all about?? What did Lucky do in Edo State??

My bro, we need to stop this hate on Adams ASAP!!

Lemme check my e-archive if I can get enough pics to showcase Adam's "fresh Air" in Edo state!

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by homesteady(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2013
For more than 3 years now! They've not been able to complete that Ugbowo road!

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by donphilopus: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

My bro, we need to stop this hate on Adams ASAP!!

Lemme check my e-archive if I can get enough pics to showcase Adam's "fresh Air" in Edo state!

Abi! We need to show them that he's working! If I'm chanced tomorrow, I'll personally go to some schools in my area, he's turned from pit to field.
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by homesteady(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2013
You guys should stop deceiving yourselves! Go to other states and see developments grin
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by AbuMikey(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2013
homesteady: You guys should stop deceiving yourselves! Go to other states and see developments grin

You haven't been in Edo for long I guess.

Edo state was in shambles as at 2007 gubernatorial elections.

Lucky Igbenedion did absolutely nothing!!!!!!
And the Comrade governor is doing his possible best to make sure the state return back to its status as the "Heartbeat of the Nation" wink

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by homesteady(m): 12:19am On Nov 29, 2013
A state where the main source of water is rain water grin Almost everybody in benin has a big reservoir for collecting rain water grin grin
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by AbuMikey(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2013
homesteady: A state where the main source of water is rain water grin Almost everybody in benin has a big reservoir for collecting rain water grin grin

If this is where you heading to, then, I Give Up!! grin

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by homesteady(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2013
I've not seen any single bore hole in benin that oshiomole made!
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by homesteady(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If this is where you heading to, then, I Give Up!! grin

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by homesteady(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Where is don philous? The chief propaganda master of oshiomole on Nairaland? grin
You are always going up and down on Nairaland hyping oshiomole! As if he has turned your state to one heaven!
Ever since he became governor, is it not hold-up everyday?
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by AbuMikey(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2013
homesteady: I've not seen any single bore hole in benin that oshiomole made!

You just messed up with this post!!! angry

There's this Secondary in my Area, and the school has its own Bore hole tongue

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by homesteady(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You just messed up with this post!!! angry

There's this Secondary in my Area, and the school has its own Bore hole tongue

Are you staying in benin?

This Persecution Should Stop – Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made / Igbo Hatred for Buhari