Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... (899 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by Slncere9gerian: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshiomole tells widow to go and die shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/1534719/go-die-oshiomole-tells-widow

taharqa: Switch to where? NO, he is an APC memba; a 'Progressive' Gov, through and through. APC (esp d former ACN component) is well known for its INSENSIVITY to d very poor; and for their HYPOCRISY too. Or is it not APC (ati ACN) that owns Lagos- for over 14 years now? The same Lagos with the Highest Tution/School Fees in any Govt University in Nigeria, raising it in one fell sweep by over 400% from about #50,000 to bw #250,000-#300,000 per session in its State University, driving away a large No of people who cud not afford about HALF A MILLION in a year to attend a School owned by a Govt they pay their taxes to (the next State Univs with high fees are in Osun, Oyo, Ogun, etc- All controlled by ACN); The same Lagos with d Single Largest Bed costs in any Govt Hospital in Nigeria (again, recently increased); Lagos State has just recently began a not too subtle policy that wud drive more Indigent people from Govt's Secondary and Primary Schools, under d excuse that Students Must score a Minimum of 50% in Maths and English Or they should withdraw from School; Lagos, the State with the largest No of Toll Gates in d country (by far), where people are expected to pay Tolls (sometimes up to 4 in a short State Rd) even when they already built d road tru Govt tax money, Or where people even pay Tolls for Roads not yet completed; Lagos State that has driven Millions of poor people (both individuals and whole families- and this is no Exaggeration) from their Livelihoods and from the State, on d excuse of sanitazing and cleaning up the State (not a very bad reason) WHILE Party bigwips, led by His Imperial Majesty Emperor Tinubu, buy up spaces for Real Estate and other purposes. And so on, and so forth..... NO guy, Oshiomohle is very much at home. In APC/ACN. Infact, he is one of d top VP candidates, alongside Gen Buhari, another similar Character. #enjoy 'Progressivm', my Bruda....

Psychedelia:

Oshiomhole is the embodiment of APC. One just needs to look at the states under the control of APC to understand how low they regard the people they govern.

If it isn't Fashola unleashing his thugs to brutalize peaceful protesters during the Lekki Toll Gate saga (in addition to other heartless tax laws he's indtroduced), it is Oshiomhole showing us what a stone-hearted piece of shhitt he is.

It doesn't just end there. This same APC is known to praise and worship an Islamic fundamentalist bigot who incites the masses to LYNCH people. They even have the spear-chucking basttarrd as their presidential candidate.

Yeah... Oshiomhole no be mistake. He is exactly what his party stands for.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by denko(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
by the time they take over 2015 all the federal university school fees will be increase by 1000%

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by Slncere9gerian: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshiomole should do the needful....Resign!!!!
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by ebamma(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
all politicians in nigeria whether na PDP or APC or LP are anti-poor, its either jonathan is increasing tariffs on imported vehicles or fashola is banning motorcycles, abeg which of this policies is pro poor? Oshiomole is just like the unlucky thief who got caught, all of them na the same team, dem just the wear different jerseys

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by Orjioorji(f): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
thats why they can bark and make noise round the country they will never near presidential villa comes 2015. APC RE THE EPTOME OF CLULESS.
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by donphilopus: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Slncere 9gerian: Oshiomole should do the needful....Resign!!!!
Like how Stella resigned??
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by Gogetta(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: Like how Stella resigned??
pls, help ask him.Double standard.
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by talktimi(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
^^^ aunty Stella did not command any poor widow to "go and die"

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by Ayekotoo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
The Abuja Environmental Protection Board
(AEPB) arrested 144 beggars and other
destitute persons in the city centre within the
last three weeks, an official said. The Head of
Information and Outreach Programme, AEPB,
Mr Joe Ukairo, told newsmen in Abuja on
Tuesday that the board made the arrests
during a “massive operation’’. Ukairo said the
board had adopted stricter and sustainable
measures of evacuating beggars from the
streets.
“We discovered that they still come to the
street after evacuation but this time around
we are taking more stringent measures to
make sure they don’t come back. “What these
beggars do is when they see our vehicle
coming they run away but now there are
undercover approaches adopted by the board
to tackle this problem,’’ he said. Ukairo said
that the board would, henceforth, take
pictures and personal data of all beggars
arrested before returning them to their states
of origin. He said the step would enable the
board to know those who returned to the
street. The official said that after returning
the beggars home, AEPB would contact their
various state and local governments to be
part of their rehabilitation. Ukairo said that
without proper rehabilitation, it would be
very difficult to permanently get the beggars
off the streets of Abuja.
He said any beggar who wished to stay back
in the FCT would be taken to the
rehabilitation centre in Bwari Area Council to
learn a trade, such as carpentry, handicraft,
tailoring, soap making, among others.
“We discovered that the street tends to be
more lucrative for the beggars than the
government efforts to rehabilitate them and
provide vocational training,” he said.
Commenting on the reappearance of hawkers
in Wuse Market, Ukairo said the board would
not tolerate their activities in the city centre.
He said that the AEPB noticed that miscreants
hid under the cover of hawkers and traders
to snatch bags and other valuables from
residents at night. Ukairo said the board had
given 72 hours notice to hawkers to evacuate
Wuse Market and environs and stressed that
`there is no amount of sentiment that will
legalise illegality. “Government is ready to
support small scale businesses but it must be
within the provision of the law.‘’ He advised
that the hawkers go to the area councils to
start their businesses. He called on residents
to respect the board’s enforcement squad
and report any form of unethical behaviour
from them. (NAN)

http://blueprintng.com/new/2013/01/09/aepb-arrests-144-beggars-destitute-persons/
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by donphilopus: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
talktimi: ^^^ aunty Stella did not command any poor widow to "go and die"
If the FG use the money of the those Armods to help most of the widows in Nigeria, I'm very sure Oshiomole won't even see that woman the very he told her to "go and die".
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by dapachez: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2013
Slncere 9gerian: Oshiomole tells widow to go and die shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/1534719/go-die-oshiomole-tells-widow

How much is a bed space in the state hospital in comparison to that in university of benin teaching hospital? Give me the figures
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by talktimi(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: If the FG use the money of the those Armods to help most of the widows in Nigeria, I'm very sure Oshiomole won't even see that woman the very he told her to "go and die".
bro, your argument lacks logic and you know it so lets not digress from this topic. Only a wicked individual will say Oshiomhole hasnt tried in Edo state at least compared to that oaf Lucky Igbinedion but the argument today is why tell a living being to go and die. There is a stage you get to in life when you wont be able to do certain things like you normally did before eg i dont expect you to be exchanging insults with market women or fight on the road with bus conductors so also i do not expect a governor to to use such careless words like a common street urchin.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by donphilopus: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2013
talktimi: bro, your argument lacks logic and you know it so lets not digress from this topic. Only a wicked individual will say Oshiomhole hasnt tried in Edo state at least compared to that oaf Lucky Igbinedion but the argument today is why tell a living being to go and die. There is a stage you get to in life when you wont be able to do certain things like you normally did before eg i dont expect you to be exchanging insults with market women or fight on the road with bus conductors so also i do not expect a governor to to use such careless words like a common street urchin.
Nobody is supporting that ungodly act! We all rose to contempt it, so that doesn't mean we should now be attacking the governor as if he has done nothing in the state.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by Slncere9gerian: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Is this how Apc intends to rule Nigeria
Shame!
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by talktimi(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: Nobody is supporting that ungodly act! We all rose to contempt it, so that doesn't mean we should now be attacking the governor as if he has done nothing in the state.
thats where you as a citizen has to do your responsibility by "advertising" your state which will attract tourists and investors alike just the way usbeel & naptu2 do for Bauchi and Lagos respectively because nairaland is populated by people who have expert opinions on places they have never been to in their lives. When next im in Benin i'll holla at you so you can show me around bro.
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by Slncere9gerian: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Psychedelia:

Oshiomhole is the embodiment of APC. One just needs to look at the states under the control of APC to understand how low they regard the people they govern.

If it isn't Fashola unleashing his thugs to brutalize peaceful protesters during the Lekki Toll Gate saga (in addition to other heartless tax laws he's indtroduced), it is Oshiomhole showing us what a stone-hearted piece of shhitt he is.

It doesn't just end there. This same APC is known to praise and worship an Islamic fundamentalist bigot who incites the masses to LYNCH people. They even have the spear-chucking basttarrd as their presidential candidate.

Yeah... Oshiomhole no be mistake. He is exactly what his party stands for.
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by jmaine: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2013
The impostor is here . . . . . cheesy
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by Slncere9gerian: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2013
jmaine: The impostor is here . . . . . cheesy
I speak from both sides of my mouth.
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by ba7man(m): 1:36am On Nov 29, 2013
I see APC is giving some people sleepless nights.

The APC Governors are "Anti-people" but they pioneered the re-introduction of State Controlled mass transit to ease the burden of the masses.....That's just one of their "Anti-people" policies.

Let's face it, Most of these other Governors have been too busy sleeping or looting to even bother being "Pro-People" or "Anti-people".

Widen your scopes, its not an APC thing, Most Governors are worse.

A friend of mine that travels round the Country a lot tells me i won't believe what a lot of States in Nigeria looks like...........even with how rugged Lagos can get, it will be heaven to a lot of people.

How's that for "Anti-people"?
Re: APC Governors Are Wicked/callous, Anti-poor... by djinsuntan(m): 1:37am On Nov 29, 2013
I am d people's Governor, but who says a poor widow is a' person' to be numbered wit d people grin

What's d heck if a widower assaults a widow. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Security Officer Olu Jalade Progress Tries To Bribe RBL / Banks Are On Strike In Imo / Mozambican Kami-kaze Pilot Crashes Embraer 190 Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.