Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,127 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground (17159 Views)

Is It Compulsory For Nigerian Immigration Officers To Ask For BTA / How Immigration Officers Collect Bribe At Airports / Nigerian Immigration Officers At MMA Lagos,angels Or Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by phy: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
kolawaxxy: These women are nothing but decorations! I always have a good laugh whenever I see women in the military.
Ndus4real: There's no war yet ordinary training,dem don dey colapse, chai!! I pity ladies involving dier serves in military oo!!

It is more unfortunate that both of you could be this gender-biased without knowing the difference between a military and paramilitary organization.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by bastien: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dem both get flat foot,while standing on the parade ground,blood didn't flow through there foot
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Mccullum: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
it is allow to fall out from parade both in military & paramilitary when he/she can't cope any more & d only option for that is to slump.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Kevsman(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
bastien: Dem both get flat foot,while standing on the parade ground,blood didn't flow through there foot
lol, my friend, i have seen someone who slumped during parede in NMS, (and he is not flat footed)
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by picoba(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2013

Them drink sapele water?

Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2013
sylvar02: TWO female officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Delta State Command, yesterday, slumped at the parade ground mounted to receive the newly posted Zonal Co-ordinator of Nigeria Immigration Service, Zone G, comprising Delta, Anambra, Edo, Bayelsa and Enugu States, Assistant Comptroller General Mohammed Shaibu.

The incident almost marred the colourful parade but the occasion continuedwhile the collapsed officers were carried out of the parade ground for medical attention.

They slumped one after the other while the Immigration Service boss was addressing the officers and men of the command at about noon.
Fielding questions from newsmen later, Shaibu said the service was collaborating with other sister agencies to ensure effective policing of the country’s borders and at the same time ensuring close monitoring of foreigners flocking into the country.

Said he: “Definitely, the issue is of trying to checkmate the influx of non Nigerians and in doing this, we are also doing it consciously to ensure that whatever relationship we have with any country is not being threatened.

“We are collaborating with other security officers who are involved in border management. As a service, we work as a team to ensure that whatever border challenge that this country experiences is properly tackled collectively.”

“For any nation or any society to progress,  it cannot be only occupant of that particular country. Definitely, you have to accept people and when you are accepting people, those who are coming, you should make sure that they come with travelling documents and properly documented.

And even when they come in, monitoring is one of the blueprints of the present administration.
“So,  apart from ensuring that there is proper documentation at the point of entry by the time they come inside the country we make sure that we monitor them and as we are monitoring them where you have cases of people who maybe one way or the other step on the rules you ensure that proper action is taken”, he added.

He had earlier asked the officers to be red alert in carrying out their duties and make discipline their watchword too.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/two-female-immigration-officers-collapse-parade-ground/

After they will say what a man can do a woman can do better...absolutely better in this instance.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by EmperorAugustus(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
It is a matter of fitness!
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by bastien: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kevsman: lol, my friend, i have seen someone who slumped during parede in NMS, (and he is not flat footed)
mayb dat person get who dey pursue am 4 village lol,that's the school I wanted to attend chai,I love that school like mad
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by femidejulius(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Those who are competent and physically fit enof to do d job wont be giving. They often take candidates of top politicians and top government officials regardless whether they have wat it takes to do the job or not. Dats y our government agencies are not efficiently working as it should.Dats y we are not developing as a nation.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by pariot: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Standing on parade ground is not an easy task,And is possible is been Long they were involved in such a task, body no be fire wood oooooooo ;DStanding on parade ground is not an easy task,And is possible is been Long they were involved in such a task, body no be fire wood oooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info / Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt / How God Saved My Life On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.