Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground (17152 Views)

Is It Compulsory For Nigerian Immigration Officers To Ask For BTA / How Immigration Officers Collect Bribe At Airports / Nigerian Immigration Officers At MMA Lagos,angels Or Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by sylvar02(m): 1:33am On Nov 29, 2013
TWO female officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Delta State Command, yesterday, slumped at the parade ground mounted to receive the newly posted Zonal Co-ordinator of Nigeria Immigration Service, Zone G, comprising Delta, Anambra, Edo, Bayelsa and Enugu States, Assistant Comptroller General Mohammed Shaibu.

The incident almost marred the colourful parade but the occasion continuedwhile the collapsed officers were carried out of the parade ground for medical attention.

They slumped one after the other while the Immigration Service boss was addressing the officers and men of the command at about noon.
Fielding questions from newsmen later, Shaibu said the service was collaborating with other sister agencies to ensure effective policing of the country’s borders and at the same time ensuring close monitoring of foreigners flocking into the country.

Said he: “Definitely, the issue is of trying to checkmate the influx of non Nigerians and in doing this, we are also doing it consciously to ensure that whatever relationship we have with any country is not being threatened.

“We are collaborating with other security officers who are involved in border management. As a service, we work as a team to ensure that whatever border challenge that this country experiences is properly tackled collectively.”

“For any nation or any society to progress,  it cannot be only occupant of that particular country. Definitely, you have to accept people and when you are accepting people, those who are coming, you should make sure that they come with travelling documents and properly documented.

And even when they come in, monitoring is one of the blueprints of the present administration.
“So,  apart from ensuring that there is proper documentation at the point of entry by the time they come inside the country we make sure that we monitor them and as we are monitoring them where you have cases of people who maybe one way or the other step on the rules you ensure that proper action is taken”, he added.

He had earlier asked the officers to be red alert in carrying out their duties and make discipline their watchword too.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/two-female-immigration-officers-collapse-parade-ground/

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
This is serious !
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by omonla555: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Them do night vigil? eya
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by blueheart(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
How is this news?
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Codedrock(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
LOL THOSE SOLDIERS ARE WICKED.. They almost killed my brother last year..
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by striker9(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
I believe they went through normal training,only in naija some applicants will be running miles to meet up and would still be dropped later on while some will receive there employment letters in the comfort of there living room.

5 Likes

Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
well dayummmmm i guess all the chinese illegal immigrants can sneak in now cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by itsik(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Well easy on these folks ooo
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by orjifavour(f): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
ok
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by deebrain(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
may God have mercy on this ACG. He did not even comment on the fallen officers..
angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
These women are nothing but decorations! I always have a good laugh whenever I see women in the military.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
May be the parade was very tedious undecided.
I hope the two slumped oficers are in good health sad
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Kevsman(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
this ones no fit join army be that na, they will be fine sha
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by LMAyedun(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Eeyaa!
Qick recovery to them.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by saintkash(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
sylvar02: TWO female officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Delta State Command, yesterday, slumped at the parade ground mounted to receive the newly posted Zonal Co-ordinator of Nigeria Immigration Service, Zone G, comprising Delta, Anambra, Edo, Bayelsa and Enugu States, Assistant Comptroller General Mohammed Shaibu.

The incident almost marred the colourful parade but the occasion continuedwhile the collapsed officers were carried out of the parade ground for medical attention.

They slumped one after the other while the Immigration Service boss was addressing the officers and men of the command at about noon.
Fielding questions from newsmen later, Shaibu said the service was collaborating with other sister agencies to ensure effective policing of the country’s borders and at the same time ensuring close monitoring of foreigners flocking into the country.

Said he: “Definitely, the issue is of trying to checkmate the influx of non Nigerians and in doing this, we are also doing it consciously to ensure that whatever relationship we have with any country is not being threatened.

“We are collaborating with other security officers who are involved in border management. As a service, we work as a team to ensure that whatever border challenge that this country experiences is properly tackled collectively.”

“For any nation or any society to progress,  it cannot be only occupant of that particular country. Definitely, you have to accept people and when you are accepting people, those who are coming, you should make sure that they come with travelling documents and properly documented.

And even when they come in, monitoring is one of the blueprints of the present administration.
“So,  apart from ensuring that there is proper documentation at the point of entry by the time they come inside the country we make sure that we monitor them and as we are monitoring them where you have cases of people who maybe one way or the other step on the rules you ensure that proper action is taken”, he added.

He had earlier asked the officers to be red alert in carrying out their duties and make discipline their watchword too.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/two-female-immigration-officers-collapse-parade-ground/

funny, dem no get strength but if u see where them go dey harass men for outside eh.... anyway thank God say dem no die sha..... not all a man can do, a woman can do

1 Like

Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by farellstone: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hmmmm fp tinz
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Emma94(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
If this is true then they need to be fine.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
May them go there papa house jo.......there mate dey army.....Go army barack u go see 4 ur self.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by zeelo2014: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
kolawaxxy: These women are nothing but decorations! I always have a good laugh whenever I see women in the military.
Till they whoop ur a5s. Btw immigration is not military but paramilitary.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by lakefist(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kayusfity: Am I the 1st to comment
in ur dreams lol
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by nerodenero: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
If there are jobs, I wonder how many people will be in the Force. Lack of jobs drove many into that.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by martronilla: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
eeyah!
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by seunlayi(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
[size=15pt]Gej should be blamed for this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Olugbenger(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
arrest them, later.
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Ndus4real: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
kolawaxxy: These women are nothing but decorations! I always have a good laugh whenever I see women in the military.
There's no war yet ordinary training,dem don dey colapse, chai!! I pity ladies involving dier serves in military oo!!
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by mikay48(f): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2013

How can you make such a statement. You must be one of those male chauvinist. Mtchewww
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Make una get well soon
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by dailywealth1967: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
abegi,dem don carry belle o
Re: Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground by Reference(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
deebrain: may God have mercy on this ACG. He did not even comment on the fallen officers..
angry

grin

What da.... So he should have terminated his duties and rushed to give them mouth to mouth. Na who send dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Home Office: Students Bringing Dependants To The UK Fall By 80% / Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.