Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) (8693 Views)

Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
slap1: Dr. Richard Nnachi of the Faculty of Eduction, together with other lecturers, is drafting the semester time-table/calender today. I will post the time-table here when it's out.
which time-table are the drafting pls,are we going to repeat the semester or what?
Are you in school now?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
slap1: Dr. Richard Nnachi of the Faculty of Eduction, together with other lecturers, is drafting the semester time-table/calender today. I will post the time-table here when it's out.
which time-table are they drafting pls,are we going to repeat the semester or what?
Are you in school now?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
SugaryBelle: which time-table are they drafting pls,are we going to repeat the semester or what?
Are you in school now?
Rest of semester time-table.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by diphy: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
slap1: Rest of semester time-table.
plz r u in school?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
They continued the strike o,after today's meeting. How true is this?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
SugaryBelle: They continued the strike o,after today's meeting. How true is this?
My HOD said the same thing. Have been heartbroken ever since.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by berryldilty(f): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
yup. the strike continues after the senate meeting. was in school today
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Beloxxy:
haha,sorry.I wasn't excited about it in the first place.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
berryldilty: yup. the strike continues after the senate meeting. was in school today
The Strike was not Called Off in the First Place!!
School resumes doesnt necessarily mean that Lecturers will teach na!! Are you not seeing they are in War with FG!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by UcLloyd: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Beloxxy:

I've been following ur posts n comments on NL, am impressed by ur reasoning....jus so u know, am doing everything possible to meet u someday....call me funny, buh heaven knows am serious.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
UcLloyd:

I've been following ur posts n comments on NL, am impressed by ur reasoning....jus so u know, am doing everything possible to meet u someday....call me funny, buh heaven knows am serious.
Okay! Your journey ends here bro! Stop Following her around Nairaland,she is taken! Just so u Know!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by UcLloyd: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
philfearon:
Okay! Your journey ends here bro! Stop Following her around Nairaland,she is taken! Just so u Know!!

Taken when? Where?By who? Pls throw more phcn light on that

BtW, since u know some much about this chic, help a brother nah!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
UcLloyd:

Taken when? Where?By who? Pls throw more phcn light on that
lol!
Dont wori bro,she will tell you herself!
By the way,are you an Ikenga?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by UcLloyd: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
philfearon:
lol!
Dont wori bro,she will tell you herself!
By the way,are you an Ikenga?

Nope, finished from futo...Full Blooded Futoite! Na she bring me come this thread! Ikenja, that's a powerful name oh
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
UcLloyd:

Nope, finished from futo...Full Blooded Futoite! Na she bring me come this thread! Ikenja, that's a powerful name oh
Hahahaha! Lol!
Ikenga Na for Kush tinz shaa,not for any other tin as far as Absu is concerned!! Well,maybe,Increasing of fees!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
UcLloyd:
Beloxxy:
UcLloyd:
love nwantinti...
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
UcLloyd:

#Blushing# thanks dear,this strike ish has gotten the best of me. Lucky you,as a graduate you have no business with ASUU/FG wahala.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
philfearon:
Lol... Philfearon my Nairaland husby,I'm back to your thread o
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
SugaryBelle: love nwantinti...
Lol, stop being naughty joor
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by UcLloyd: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Beloxxy:
#Blushing# thanks dear,this strike ish has gotten the best of me. Lucky you,as a graduate you have no business with ASUU/FG wahala.

Ya...been there! Hang in there. ASUU are jus being greedy, I believe
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 2:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Beloxxy:
Lol... Philfearon my Nairaland husby,I'm back to your thread o
Whew!! Thats cool! Will be updating More from Today!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Na wa oh!biko is dere goin 2 be another meeting?dey shud reason our matter naa cry
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by prettyrose: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
SugaryBelle: They continued the strike o,after today's meeting. How true is this?
ure rite the strike is still on
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by berryldilty(f): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2013
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!........... the news speculating over the resolution and resumption of ABSU to continue its academic session by 9th December has been confirmed following the text message I received from our HOD yesterday evening that all are expected back to school next week as lectures commences immediately as there are reports that exam commences on the 13th of January 2014. please forward this to all. be properly guided....course rep ESM. just got the above message from my coursemate
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2013
berryldilty: ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!........... the news speculating over the resolution and resumption of ABSU to continue its academic session by 9th December has been confirmed following the text message I received from our HOD yesterday evening that all are expected back to school next week as lectures commences immediately as there are reports that exam commences on the 13th of January 2014. please forward this to all. be properly guided....course rep ESM. just got the above message from my coursemate
Thanks for the info swthrt!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2013
philfearon:
Thanks for the info swthrt!
Yeah,I rep ESM,it was confirmed by my HOD yesterday night.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Beloxxy:
Yeah,I rep ESM,it was confirmed by my HOD yesterday night.
hehehehe!! Thats swt to know o!
Seriously,i would love to meet you sometime!
So,which day are you going back?
Do you live in Okigwe or Upgate or school Hostel?
Hope my questions ain't many o!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2013
U pple haff start again oh!dnt come nd raise my hopes oh......until I see it on newspaper
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Apreel: U pple haff start again oh!dnt come nd raise my hopes oh......until I see it on newspaper
lol!
School resumed on Monday,3rd na!
You can return if you want,its legit!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
philfearon:
lol!
School resumed on Monday,3rd na!
You can return if you want,its legit!
I tot the senate had a meeting nd decided 2 continue wit d strike?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
philfearon:
hehehehe!! Thats swt to know o!
Seriously,i would love to meet you sometime!
So,which day are you going back?
Do you live in Okigwe or Upgate or school Hostel?
Hope my questions ain't many o!
Lol,,, my dear I go reach school on monday o. I stay upgate,graceland lodge.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Apreel: U pple haff start again oh!dnt come nd raise my hopes oh......until I see it on newspaper
My dear,if you dey wait to see am for newspaper eh you go wait till thy kingdom come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRABAJO Yah...school Of Prostitution / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.