Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) (8829 Views)

Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Beloxxy:
Lol,,, my dear I go reach school on monday o. I stay upgate,graceland lodge.
Wheww! Thats kul!
Still hoping to see ya!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Beloxxy:
My dear,if you dey wait to see am for newspaper eh you go wait till thy kingdom come.
Exactly.....
@Apreel,the best thing to do is to travel back to school and see for yourself!
Unless ASUU calls off the strike officially,everything from school will be Hear say" ....
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nizstephen(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
slap1: Yes. Listen to BCA this morning. Mrs. Evelyn, the new registrar, announced it.
plsss did u just say d new registrar did they change that man?? Can they change people while on strike??
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
philfearon:
Wheww! Thats kul!
Still hoping to see ya!

No p dear,I hope to see you too. Where do you stay in school?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Beloxxy:

No p dear,I hope to see you too. Where do you stay in school?
For now,i am staying with My Uncle them in Town!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nizstephen: plsss did u just say d new registrar did they change that man?? Can they change people while on strike??
ASUU{lecturers} is on strike,not the School Administration!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by donmanuel1: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
@beloxxy...do u know 2baba dat stays in graceland
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Below is the new academic calendar, approved by the senate:

ACADEMIC CALENDAR: 9th DEC. Sch Re-opens for continuation of second semester. 20th Dec, Students vacate for christmas break. 4th Jan 2014 Students return from Xmas break. 13th Jan, Revision starts, 17th Revision ends, 20th Jan Second semester exams start 7th Feb, second semester exams end. 8th Feb students vacate the sch. End of section.

16Th Feb. Sch re-opens and fresh student return. 17th Payment of sch fees and registration starts. 19th Orientation of new students. and old studens returns 21st Lectures commence, 25th lectures end, 30th Revision 2nd May revision ends, 5th First semester exams begins, 23rd exam ends 24 student vacates. End of first semester 2014.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2013
Nizstephen: plsss did u just say d new registrar did they change that man?? Can they change people while on strike??
Yes. No more O.E Onuoha. Now it's one Mrs. Evelyn.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
slap1: Below is the new academic calendar, approved by the senate:

ACADEMIC CALENDAR: 9th DEC. Sch Re-opens for continuation of second semester. 20th Dec, Students vacate for christmas break. 4th Jan 2014 Students return from Xmas break. 13th Jan, Revision starts, 17th Revision ends, 20th Jan Second semester exams start 7th Feb, second semester exams end. 8th Feb students vacate the sch. End of section.

16Th Feb. Sch re-opens and fresh student return. 17th Payment of sch fees and registration starts. 19th Orientation of new students. and old studens returns 21st Lectures commence, 25th lectures end, 30th Revision 2nd May revision ends, 5th First semester exams begins, 23rd exam ends 24 student vacates. End of first semester 2014.
Jesus!! This time table is scary o bro......No time! And ah have not been reading!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
philfearon:
Jesus!! This time table is scary o bro......No time! And ah have not been reading!
I haven't been reading for my exams, too, but I've been reading all the same. Two weeks of dedication to my books will be enough for me. I also advise you to get and study past questions, it'll be of immense help.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
don manuel: @beloxxy...do u know 2baba dat stays in graceland

Of course,who doesn't know tu baba in graceland.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
slap1: I haven't been reading for my exams, too, but I've been reading all the same. Two weeks of dedication to my books will be enough for me. I also advise you to get and study past questions, it'll be of immense help.
Thanks bro!
Which level and course ?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
philfearon:
Thanks bro!
Which level and course ?
Education/English. Final year.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
slap1: Education/English. Final year.
Wow!! Our neighbouring Faculty!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
philfearon:
Wow!! Our neighbouring Faculty!!
Are you a Law or philosophy student?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Metasophia(f): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
;DHmm see all of them in nairaland.even my fellow gracelanders. Can't wait to get back to school.pheeeew!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 4:20am On Dec 07, 2013
slap1: Are you a Law or philosophy student?
Law.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by hersweetness(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Beloxxy:
Lol,,, my dear I go reach school on monday o. I stay upgate,graceland lodge.

Wow, i stay in graceland too
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by diphy: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
hersweetness:

na Graceland b d happening lodge now? mk I port cum der o cheesy
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by hersweetness(f): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
diphy: na Graceland b d happening lodge now? mk I port cum der o cheesy

Lolz
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmmmmm!! Graceland!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Meta-sophia:
;DHmm see all of them in nairaland.even my fellow gracelanders. Can't wait to get back to school.pheeeew!

Wow,seriously? Course and level?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
hersweetness:

Wow,my neighbours full here o. Please come back to school
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
diphy: na Graceland b d happening lodge now? mk I port cum der o cheesy

Hurry up o,no dull moment in graceland. Lol
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
philfearon: Hmmmmm!! Graceland!

Join us#giggles#
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Anaskie(m): 3:02am On Dec 08, 2013
I stumbled into this thread by mistake. Never knew there were so many Absu students on Nairaland.
I graduated few yrs ago from Absu, and till now,I always brag to my colleagues about the academic prowess of the school (although I tend to exaggerate a lil bit). Truth be told, Absu graduates are really doing fine in d corporate world. Hope u guys enjoyed d strike while it lasted. Goodluck in ur exams...especially to those in final year. To d guys, pls stay away from cultism. Cheers.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2013
Anaskie: I stumbled into this thread by mistake. Never knew there were so many Absu students on Nairaland.
I graduated few yrs ago from Absu, and till now,I always brag to my colleagues about the academic prowess of the school (although I tend to exaggerate a lil bit). Truth be told, Absu graduates are really doing fine in d corporate world. Hope u guys enjoyed d strike while it lasted. Goodluck in ur exams...especially to those in final year. To d guys, pls stay away from cultism. Cheers.
Wow! Thats great! I alwaz hear past Alumni's say exactly what you just said now...Thats good to know big bros! Make una dey make chance for us,we dey come!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 5:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Beloxxy:

Join us#giggles#
hehehehe!! Ah no just gbadun upgate o! I rarely even go any lodge in upgate......
My movements are usually:
Town=>School=>Hostel=>church sometimes=>town!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by diphy: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2013
Beloxxy:

una go gimme threat,steady water n light o
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Beloxxy:

Hey, I've seen you before...but don't worry, I'll stop and say hi to you if I see you in school next time. (depending on the state of your face, shaa)
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by gedtalks(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2013
you ABSU students should encourage your neigbourhood primitive+local school (Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike) to *start using the internet, stop wearing slippers to lectures, stop speaking basically igbo language as lingua franca* if they do maybe then you can find their students social network create active chat rooms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi State University 2011/2012 Post Ume. / UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos / If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.