Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) (8685 Views)

Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2013
slap1: Hey, I've seen you before...but don't worry, I'll stop and say hi to you if I see you in school next time. (depending on the state of your face, shaa)

Okay o,but don't forget the fact that two different people could look so much alike.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2013
gedtalks: you ABSU students should encourage your neigbourhood primitive+local school (Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike) to *start using the internet, stop wearing slippers to lectures, stop speaking basically igbo language as lingua franca* if they do maybe then you can find their students social network create active chat rooms

Lolzzzzzz,this made me laugh in Chinese. Abeg I dey chop o and pepper dey the food wella
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Beloxxy:

Lolzzzzzz,this made me laugh in Chinese. Abeg I dey chop o and pepper dey the food wella
You know even invite me!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
slap1: Hey, I've seen you before...but don't worry, I'll stop and say hi to you if I see you in school next time. (depending on the state of your face, shaa)
the part in bracket realy got me lol.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
SugaryBelle: the part in bracket realy got me lol.
Your Signature Alwaz Makes me Smile each time i read it!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
philfearon:
Your Signature Alwaz Makes me Smile each time i read it!
keep smiling then,you'l look more handsome.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
SugaryBelle: keep smiling then,you'l look more handsome.
Lol!
It would make sweeter sense if i could see your picx!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Haha,you won't get me biko
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 5:39am On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: Haha,you won't get me biko
Okay! Pm me ur Facebook id?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 5:39am On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: Haha,you won't get me biko
Ah dae go back school Tuesday! My faculty people are alwaz serious With things!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Ok,acada....
I should go soon too.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: Ok,acada....
I should go soon too.
Which day u dey go back?
And,sorry to bother you too much though i cnt help it:
whats ur department and level?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2013
I'll go within the week.The op is my coursemate.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: I'll go within the week.The op is my coursemate.
I see! Do you know anyone called Precious in ur class? She is very fair in complexion!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2013
Yes.Is she your babe? *winks*
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by diphy: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2013
abeg who don enta campus n wats d situation of tins der? lectures dey hold?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: Yes.Is she your babe? *winks*
Nope! A friend..
You got a name?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
philfearon:
Nope! A friend..
You got a name?
No,i'm nameless.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: No,i'm nameless.
Hmmmm...Miss Nameless,do you worship at that Church near your Faculty? St Augustine Catholic Chaplaincy!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
philfearon:
Hmmmm...Miss Nameless,do you worship at that Church near your Faculty? St Augustine Catholic Chaplaincy!
lol,no.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: lol,no.
So,where do you stay? Emergency? Or Hostel C or upgate or Town or Uturu?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by vcvibes(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
See online chyking... angry grin grin
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by vcvibes(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
philfearon:
My Aunt is the Secretary to DVC,and she said its true!!
So,if you wanna cum bak,u can,its legit!
What we dont knw for sure is whether na Lizards or Lecturers go de cum class!
On my own,i have read nothing since this strike..This period will aid me read,with or without lecturers!
see lie. D secretary to d dvc is a man angry
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
vcvibes: see lie. D secretary to d dvc is a man angry
Which of The DVC's? And,i hate people with this ur attitude! Hope you have learnt "Fallacies" in ur Gst's{logic and philosophy probably}?..... I will leave you to classify ur speech/post to the right one!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by vcvibes(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
philfearon:
Which of The DVC's? And,i hate people with this ur attitude! Hope you have learnt "Fallacies" in ur Gst's{logic and philosophy probably}?..... I will leave you to classify ur speech/post to the right one!!
for ur mind u have made a sarcastic comment abi... Who gives a F abt d kind of attitude u hate or like, ah didn't come here to please u. PS dat babe sugarbelle wey u wan chyke is way above ur pay grade or better still ur pocket money grade
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
vcvibes: for ur mind u have made a sarcastic comment abi... Who gives a F abt d kind of attitude u hate or like, ah didn't come here to please u. PS dat babe sugarbelle wey u wan chyke is way above ur pay grade or better still ur pocket money grade
'Chyking' is a word for touts! I could sense a bit of envy in you;Dont tell me you are getting Jealous and want to spoil my little fun chat with her!
I still ask You again,Which of the DVC's?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by vcvibes(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
philfearon:
'Chyking' is a word for touts! I could sense a bit of envy in you;Dont tell me you are getting Jealous and want to spoil my little fun chat with her!
I still ask You again,Which of the DVC's?
grin grin ;Djealous indeed. By all means carry on ur "little fun chat".
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Hey guys,don't do like this o,lets remain cordial. Have a nice day u all.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Y'all shud calm dwn biko!meanwhile I heard lecturers refused 2 teach?which way forward abeg
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Apreel: Y'all shud calm dwn biko!meanwhile I heard lecturers refused 2 teach?which way forward abeg
I learnt that some departments:Law,nursing,and some others learnt yestaday!
Dr.Okoroanya,according to my Cusrep has scheduled to lecture my class today by 1pm....But,ASUU Absu chapter Had a meeting Yestaday,and its members are divided on their opinions...While some have decided to return to the classroom,others are of the opinion that "Unless ASUU says so!"....And guess who is spearheading the Gov't directive=====>I U.Ogbonna....
Right now,many students were advised to go back home,law exclusive!
I was also reading somewhere in an Absu grup on facebook where one of the students said he put a call through to their HOD,and this is what he said:
"ASUU had planned to call off the strike yestaday if the Fed gov't had shown evidence of its supposed payment blah blah blah! However,even if the strike were to be called off now,I dont think academic activities will start this year,cuz the year is as good as over!"
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
SugaryBelle: Hey guys,don't do like this o,lets remain cordial. Have a nice day u all.
Seems like You are going somewhere!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Loonyy(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2013
interesting........so finally ABSU don pull back, no Wahala I miss my skol n miss y'all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede Admission 2010/2011 Details for ND / University Of Ibadan In Affiliation With FCE Abeokuta / TRABAJO Yah...school Of Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.