Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea (699 Views)

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman / Document Of Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2013

The man said he believes his document is what made President Jonathan suddenly decide for National Conference

A Lagos-based businessman, Mr. Felix Igiebor has leaked out a document purporting how President Jonathan’s proposed National Conference is planned.

Mr. Igibor said he was behind the a similar conference attempted by former President Obasanjo, but that the former President changed it into a constitutional conference before finally ruining it with his third-term political agenda.

In his claim of generating the roadmap for President Jonathan’s National Conference, Mr. Felix told 9ralife that he handed the document to Mr. Edwin Clarke on the advice of many people.

“I was advised that Chief Edwin Clarke has the ears of the President, so I proceeded to hand him the documents. He praised it after his P.A., Mr. David read it to him and dismissed every other person around so that I was alone with me”, he said.

Mr. Igiebor’s document leaking the purported blueprint of President Jonathan’s national Conference could be downloaded below:

> http://9ralife.com/man-leaks-document-of-president-jonathans-pre-meditated-national-conference-over-unpaid-compensation/

Shared via 9ralife (Life in 9ra republic)

Twitter: @9ralife

Facebook.com/9ralife
Re: Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea by experimentist: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kutumar ubanan kai! Nine 'first to comment' fa! Allah ya sa wanan labarin ta shiga pront fage walahi.
Re: Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea by Nctrice(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Even a Eleven year old child in Nigeria of today knows how to copyright protect his or her idea! Talk less of a grown ass fool like you! Mumu fall wise man chop!
Re: Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea by experimentist: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kai mr igbiebor ka kwapsa! Ya za ka je ka basu document haka ba tare da wani abokin ko wani matemaki ko agreement ba? Kai, ama kai wawa ne fa! Toh gashi yanzu sun tura ka a gepe daya babu comfensation babu fay. Allah sarki! Yanzu sai de ka yi hakuri don gaskiya zan gayama mutane nan yan iska ne su fa! Barayi ne dukansu! Ka ji ko?!
Re: Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea by experimentist: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nctrice: Even a Eleven year old child in Nigeria of today knows how to copyright protect his or her idea! Talk less of a grown ass fool like you! Mumu fall wise man chop!
gaskiya ne walahi! D guy kwapsa weller if dis tory na true.
Re: Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea by theoctopus: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
If this is true, he should definitely be compensated. I believe his issue though is with Edwin Clark (Assuming it is true). We always have these incidences in Nigeria of people hijacking your ideas and even using them as is. I have several of my friends whose projects were hijacked by some people in Alausa and unfortunately, they never execute most of these projects because they were not the ones with the original ideas. The man should have done a copyright though. If he didnt, then he could loose out. Lets see how it pans out. But if it is indeed true, he should be compensated. But he shouldnt start demanding an arm and a leg like ASUU oh! grin
Re: Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
This one is on a long tin. f.g wey Neva pay ASUU
Re: Man Leaks Purported Document Of GEJ On National Conference Over Hijack of Idea by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
cunny man deceive cunny man.

(1) (Reply)

PDP = Do Or Die, APC = Go And Die / Amaechi Has Saved Nigeria From Ethnic Jingoists — CNPP / Qatar Airways In Talks With Nigeria Over Partnership In New Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.