Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman (16713 Views)

Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Jang Holds Inaugural Meeting As NGF Chairman - Newsexpress / Document Of Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by sammietos(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2013
This document contains state governors who have kicked against the election of Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, the Rivers state Governor as the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum

http://www.nisotpost.com/2013/05/24/news/photo-document-containing-state-governors-backing-jang-as-ngf-chairman/

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by abbakacici: 1:32am On May 25, 2013
Gombe is absent. So 14 will be Abia 15 katsina 16 sokoto
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by mej67: 2:53am On May 25, 2013
Mod, front page pls. Lots of thanks to the poster. Nigerians deserve to know.
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by seunmsg(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2013
1, If this document was prepared yesterday after the election, why was april typed on it instead of may?

2, The governor of Yobe did not participate in d election, how come his name appeared on dat list?

3, The election result was counted and announced by gov. Uduaghan of Delta state. He has not come out to dispute d result he collated and announced. So, what's his name doing on that list?

The truth is, this document was prepared long b4 yesterday. The GEJ/Akpabio camp taught they would win the election based on d signature collated in d document. But unfortunately, some of d govs. Dissapointed them and voted 4 Amaechi.

11 Likes

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:04am On May 25, 2013
Good. This way, Jonathan and the PDP High Command would easily identify the Judas(es) in thier midst and act accordingly. Any PDP governor whose name isn't on this list (with the exception of Theodore Orji and perhaps Ibrahim Shema and Magatakarda Wamakko) have a lot to worry about.
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Tolexander: 9:34am On May 25, 2013
pro01: Good. This way, Jonathan and the PDP High Command would easily identify the Judas(es) in thier midst and act accordingly. Any PDP governor whose name isn't on this list (with the exception of Theodore Orji and perhaps Ibrahim Shema and Magatakarda Wamakko) have a lot to worry about.
why should they have anything to worry about?
Guess you don't understand what democracy is!

Is it a must to pledge an alliance to the president in a democratic settings!

Moreover, is the Rotimi Amechi that was voted to be the NGF chairman from another party different from PDP?

4 Likes

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by KwoiZabo(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2013
undecidedThough I don't support amaechi's re-election this signature is just 14 which still confirms amaechi's victory. I sensed that amaechi will win not b'cos the Gov.s like amaechi but they voted against a perceived control of gov.s by the presidency (which I know GEJ don't do) & opposition Gov.s will do anytin to discredit GEJ govt. This is in no way the perception of nigerians b'cos GEJ has over 70% approval rating and anybody that doesn't like GEJ now is an enemy of progress and a corrupt gov.

3 Likes

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by glimpse(f): 9:46am On May 25, 2013
why are they confusing themselves? undecided
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Davidoff2000: 9:48am On May 25, 2013
Rigging the rigger!
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by gunuvi(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2013
Omo see handwriting and signatures of our so called governors..
Chei, very ugly, no wonder..

5 Likes

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Clazzik: 9:55am On May 25, 2013
See their jabu jabu handwrting whn em take comb 9ja oil money self... undecided
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Gbawe: 9:57am On May 25, 2013
Tolexander: why should they have anything to worry about?
Guess you don't understand what democracy is!

Is it a must to pledge an alliance to the president in a democratic settings![b][/b]

Moreover, is the Rotimi Amechi that was voted to be the NGF chairman from another party different from PDP?

My good man, when Nigerians, such as the poster you addressed, open their mouth to talk, one appreciates why their leaders treat them like animals to be disrespected, ignored, beaten, killed and subjugated.

Imagine any Nigerian suggesting the ridiculous notion Governors should be targeted for punishment and bullying because they have exercised democratic choices different to that the President wants?

Should we all be slaves to the whims and caprices of one man especially when that man is an unfit, morally bankrupt opportunist wholly concerned with his personal ambition and not what is best for 160 million people? I only hope this guy will remember his words here when he is being bullied publicly by the Nigerian armed forces (Police, Army et al) since he is a blind supporter of the "might is right" mantra.

15 Likes

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:58am On May 25, 2013
Hmmm..i hope those Emergency State govs voted for Jang otherwise theres gonna be some ratification on that soe
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Dotman01(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2013
gunuvi: Omo see handwriting and signatures of our so called governors..
Chei, very ugly, no wonder..
so u want signatures to be fine abi. . . . I think u need to see Doctors handwriting to know how beautiful these are.
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Pacesetter2: 10:04am On May 25, 2013
Was dickson writing in Arabic? Such a worse handwriting. How did he manage to pass WAEC
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by fkaz(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2013
Do they need election tribunal on just 35 people? grin grin

Make them go hire 35 SAN for the case
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by DanIlon(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2013
Let click to like Jang jonah is a war crime?

4 Likes

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 10:08am On May 25, 2013
Very foolish people.What has document got to do with the actual election ? What if Akpabio had voted Amaechi since it was a secret ballot system ?

2 Likes

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Greatken007(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2013
IF MY HANDWRITING IS LIKE THEIRS AND I AM IN THEIR POSITION AM VERY MUCH OK....IF HANDWRITING WERE TO BE AN INDICES OF BRILLIANCE THAT MEANS DOCTORS ARE DULLARD

1 Like

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by SHAAWA: 10:09am On May 25, 2013
the document was those that kicked against Amaechi, The list has Dankwambo as no.2 but he was absent. Is this how they Voted?
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by hustla242: 10:09am On May 25, 2013
I thought Chime was abroad for treatment, how come he voted yesterday?
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by ITbomb(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2013
hmm , I love those signatures
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by dridowu: 10:25am On May 25, 2013
14 of dm voted Jang , i guess d remaining voted Amechi, so how did Jang now won ?

1 Like

Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by shadrach77: 10:30am On May 25, 2013
Nice signatures. But why is Jonah jang part of the undersigned governors? As a candidate should be absent from the voting proccess! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by RickyRoss1(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2013
Hmm
Re: Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman by Dee60: 10:38am On May 25, 2013
Bad loser Akpabio. Jang, go home and take care of your state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Check Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes / Governors, Deputies: Torn Apart By Defection / RUGA Will Solve Security Challenges In Nigeria - Lalong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.