Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! (996 Views)

Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari / Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny / (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by robedu: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
I read on vanguard that Oshiomole has apologized to the woman he abused with words.

The only way Nigerian women (me inclusive) will accept Oshiomole's apology is if he build a shop for the woman he ordered his thugs to abuse, Oshiomole also have to buy goods worth 10 times the one they destroy from that woman under his watchful eye and authority, then we can start thinking of forgiving him for now, his apology is not accepted -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/oshiomhole-apologises-comments-widow/

1 Like

Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Na you e insult? Which kin demands be this one? undecided
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by naptu2: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mynd_44: Na you e insult? Which kin demands be this one? undecided

grin
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2:

grin
Bro, you sef imagine am na, how e concern this one on NL?
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by theoctopus: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Vanguard and all other Nigerian newspapers are iddiots! They boycotted the news yesterday and now want to print the apology! Sycophants, all of them

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Prowizy2(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
embarassed
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus: Vanguard and all other Nigerian newspapers are iddiots! They boycotted the news yesterday and now want to print the apology! Sycophants, all of them
Oga cool down; do you need a cold bottle of coke to step down? Too many hot blooded Nigerians here ooo.
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by donphilopus: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
If you do not accept his apology, even if you were not the victim, your sins would not be forgiven by the most high! OP! I want see your AMEN, now.
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: If you do not accept his apology, even if you're were not the victim, your sins would not be forgiven by the most high! OP! I want see your AMEN, now.
No need to curse na
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: If you do not accept his apology, even if you're were not the victim, your sins would not be forgiven by the most high! OP! I want see your AMEN, now.
This criminal and his devilish prayer
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by donphilopus: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
chidindufrank: This criminal and his devilish prayer
Just shut that trap, man!
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by donphilopus: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
No need to curse na
Na prayers na! We're saying the governor is heartless to have said that, and the OP is here exhibiting the same heartlessness.
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by ERockson: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Whether he apologizes or not, that doesn't change fact that oshimole is a wicked being.
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Sleekydee(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
robedu: I read on vanguard that Oshiomole has apologized to the woman he abused with words.

The only way Nigerian women (me inclusive) will accept Oshiomole's apology is if he build a shop for the woman he ordered his thugs to abuse, Oshiomole also have to buy goods worth 10 times the one they destroy from that woman under his watchful eye and authority, then we can start thinking of forgiving him for now, his apology is not accepted -

But y? Dis ur demands and assu demands, which one com hard pass.......abi u b ASUU vice president? Lol
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by naptu2: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
There's usually a method to these things.

Yesterday I posted videos which showed Gordon Brown calling a voter a "bigoted woman".

He issued a "sort of apology" on a radio show later that day.

He went to her house a few days later to personally apologise. The woman accepted his apology.

Now, if Governor Oshiomole apologises and the woman accepts his apology, then that's the end of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2: There's usually a method to these things.

Yesterday I posted videos which showed Gordon Brown calling a voter a "bigoted woman".

He issued a "sort of apology" on a radio show later that day.

He went to her house a few days later to personally apologise. The woman accepted his apology.

Now, if Governor Oshiomole apologises and the woman accepts his apology, then that's the end of the matter.
Not on NL, he must beg all the women
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Eziachi: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
robedu: I read on vanguard that Oshiomole has apologized to the woman he abused with words.

For him to have realised that he was wrong and apologised is commendable because that is not a trait of Nigerians, let alone, their politicians. But mere apology is not enough, if the person in question had suffered any economic loses as a result. In the event, deserves a financial compensation from whoever was responsible. And it should be her right and not a gesture.
Re: Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! by Eziachi: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
ERockson: Whether he apologizes or not, that doesn't change fact that oshimole is a wicked being.
Now, that is personal and nothing to do with the issue being discussed.

(1) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike One Of Highest Authorities In Nigeria - President Jonathan / Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Leader In Histroy? / N458m Bribe: Okorocha Faults EFCC Clearance Of Agbaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.