Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

(SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! (2229 Views)

Edo Govt To PDP: Oshiomhole Not Interested In Vice- Presidency / Oshiomoles Apology Not Accepted!!! / Economic Blueprint: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Are Insincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by biafranqueen: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceh0iKjYaak

It is obvious he apologized because he was caught on video. You apologized to a delegation of Muslim women of the Federation of Muslim Women's Association Nigeria for political reasons, not because of your heartless and careless remarks. It is obvious that you are only sorry that you were exposed! Bring that women to the lodge and get on you knees, beg like she begged. Your still making excuses that she was blocking the road, that is why you told her to go and die You were frustrated and angry that she was breaking the law, and your political enemies are making a big deal of it. Sorry for yourself, you will live to lick that rubbish back in your throat that you vomit.
SOLUTION:
The proper action is to set up micro financing for widows that want to start a business. The loan will help them set up a proper place in a market setting. The Government can even build a market place specifically for widows give them free rent for 1 year and thereafter charge a low annual rent, which will go towards funding other widows, arranging entrepreneur training classes and maintaing the market.
A long term solution is needed that benefits the citizens and the government. The government will benefit over the long term from collecting taxes.

2 Likes

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by chifreke(f): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
I dont tink i can waste my MB watching dat heartless man!
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by biafranqueen: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
chifreke: I dont tink i can waste my MB watching dat heartless man!
heartless indeed even in the video he admits that his political appoints are having a field day with the video. This is why he apologized, he is sorry that he was caught on video and it is very obvious the way he is making excuses angry

We will keep exposing these people to the world. Thank God for the internet!

1 Like

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by FreeGlobe(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Heartless man, didn't come as a surprise, I lost all interest in him after he executed those prisoners. I don't know how the most backward elements manage to be the leaders in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by luvinhubby(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
This man is an e-diot, he is not even sorry for what he did, he is only interested in preserving his political prestige,
by the way, WHY IS EVER LOQUACIOUS SOUTH-WEST PRESS SILENT ON THIS OSHIOMHOLE DISASTER?

9 Likes

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by luvinhubby(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: Heartless man, didn't come as a surprise, I lost all interest in him after he executed those prisoners. I don't know how the most backward elements manage to be the leaders in Nigeria
And he is Ngige`s friend, can you imagine? grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by JulianBond007: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
He didn't know in the first place that the incident was recorded and his political opponents will use it to score political points against him with it? Every good thing he has done for Edo people has been forgotten in a twinkle of an eye and this incident has made him a bad governor overnight. Next time he should be careful with his choice of words.

1 Like

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by biafranqueen: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: Heartless man, didn't come as a surprise, I lost all interest in him after he executed those prisoners. I don't know how the most backward elements manage to be the leaders in Nigeria
hey welcome back you were missed wink

Very wicked tout!
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by biafranqueen: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
JulianBond007: He didn't know in the first place that the incident was recorded and his political opponents will use it to score political points against him with it? Every good thing he has done for Edo people has been forgotten in a twinkle of an eye and this incident has made him a bad governor overnight. Next time he should be careful with his choice of words.
All of them should be very careful across the board, nothing is hidden anymore. As Ordinary citizens we must be vigilant in holding these scumbags accountable, not just with words but how they are a Governing our states and where allocated money is being spent.

Responsible leaders can not lead when we the people are irresponsible by not holding them accountable!
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
what a stupid mistake from a political leader. what a scar that could be to him.
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by bambuzz88: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2013

[size=15pt]After watching that video,all i could say is ( you bastard), where has humanity gone to, was that his temperament when he was campaigning for power,,look at how power can transform to bring the real beast in men, if you really want to know the true character of a man ,truly give him power, this are the same people that are the reason the poor cant get thier desired benefits as a citizen, whatever was the offence of that poor widow, he as a government is indirectly if not directly involve in the cause, and all the gorilla looking man thay call governor culd utter from his heart is for her to go and die, Nigerians...........say NO to ignorance, the world is advancing, we dont need mediocres ruling over us again, a big heart is mightier than a big weapon.......word[/size]

2 Likes

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by OmoTier1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
You evil lots of a being, how many times have you committed evil against others and you have shown remorse, apologize and pay back those whom you have committed evil against?

I barely comment on threads on NL anymore, but why is it that on this issue those who hail from the Eastern part of Nigeria appear to have taken so much interest and are at dagger neck with Gov. Oshiomhole?

All Edos knows and can bear witness to the truth that Oshiomhole has brought smiles to the faces of many in Edo State. Yes, He made a mistake in His choice of words in addressing the widows and Has recognized it and apologized.

Why are you zealots crying more than the bereaved? Shameless and desperately evil people.

3 Likes

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by OmoTier1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
bambuzz88:

[size=15pt][b]After watching that video,all i could say is ( you bastard),

What a ceremonial being. I am sure if you were to appear before God tonight you won't stand the chance of entering into His rest. Celebrated Hypocrite.
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by bambuzz88: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1: You evil lots of a being, how many times have you committed evil against others and you have shown remorse, apologize and pay back those whom you have committed evil against?

I barely comment on threads on NL anymore, but why is it that on this issue those who hail from the Eastern part of Nigeria appear to have taken so much interest and are at dagger neck with Gov. Oshiomhole?

All Edos knows and can bear witness to the truth that Oshiomhole has brought smiles to the faces of many in Edo State. Yes, He made a mistake in His choice of words in addressing the widows and Has recognized it and apologized.

Why are you zealots crying more than the bereaved? Shameless and desperately evil people.

show me a real man, and i will tell you how he will treat his fellow man who cannot repay him back, evil is evil, no matter how small it is, , please dont try to justify that scenario at all.....ok Mr
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by biafranqueen: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1: You evil lots of a being, how many times have you committed evil against others and you have shown remorse, apologize and pay back those whom you have committed evil against?

calm down dude I am from the East but I am a women and also a person that donates time and money to widows at least 10% of my income so you should not support evil! I have offered a solution to the problem of hawkers. Pray that your loved one never becomes a widow you would not take it easy either!
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by bambuzz88: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

What a ceremonial being. I am sure if you were to appear before God tonight you won't stand the chance of entering into His rest. Celebrated Hypocrite.

on the contrary, i am real in my actions because i watch my thought even though i am not flawless, maybe you being a practising hypocrite makes you think i am one, but bros, you too have some compassion on your fellow being and stop supporting what is not right, Nigeria is not moving forward because of leaders with such a cold hard emotion, it kinda retarrrded to me though
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Don't mind the useless mongrel. Isn't this the same man who spent $100,000 on the BBA girl, Dillish, when he invited her to Nigeria? What a shameless he-goat. Yet he had the nerve to declare fatwa on a poor and helpless widow.

Well, what do you expect from these terrorists in the APC? Once you start associating with bokoharamical elements like Buhari, you are bound to be infected with a KILL KILL DIE DIE mindset.

1 Like

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by JulianBond007: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2013

smh. You think its only the people of SE that are condemning Oshiomole? Are you trying to tribalize the issue or what are you trying to insinuate?
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by bambuzz88: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
JulianBond007: smh. You think its only the people of SE that are condemning Oshiomole? Are you trying to tribalize the issue or what are you trying to insinuate?

dont mind him joor, he is only expressing his similarities with the condemned governor
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
biafranqueen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceh0iKjYaak

It is obvious he apologized because he was caught on video. You apologized to a delegation of Muslim women of the Federation of Muslim Women's Association Nigeria for political reasons, not because of your heartless and careless remarks. It is obvious that you are only sorry that you were exposed! Bring that women to the lodge and get on you knees, beg like she begged. Your still making excuses that she was blocking the road, that is why you told her to go and die You were frustrated and angry that she was breaking the law, and your political enemies are making a big deal of it. Sorry for yourself, you will live to lick that rubbish back in your throat that you vomit.
SOLUTION:
The proper action is to set up micro financing for widows that want to start a business. The loan will help them set up a proper place in a market setting. The Government can even build a market place specifically for widows give them free rent for 1 year and thereafter charge a low annual rent, which will go towards funding other widows, arranging entrepreneur training classes and maintaing the market.
A long term solution is needed that benefits the citizens and the government. The government will benefit over the long term from collecting taxes.

The same man you are abusing like this is the same man you are instructing on ''the solution''.

If I were him you'd be last person I'd listen to.

1 Like

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by Lilaex: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
And who are u to judge.. Useless foool..
The wicked goatnor acted inhumanly and he should be told so.. ScapeGOAT indeed..

Omo_Tier1:

Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by PurpleHouse(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Since all this issue started, i've tried not to say anything about it, but i just had to say this. Guys! Please, lets let this rest, ok. Let it go. The man has been showing a high level of Remorse since morning. Its gotten into his thick skin and you can see it in his eyes, in his calmness when giving speeches (which is unlike him).
He has been regretting what he did and indirectly seeking forgiveness in all his speeches today, what else do you guys want?
We are not God. And we can not condem him, so, let he who has not sinned keep casting Rocks upon him. The man is trully sorry, lets let this whole issue die NOW. Nof said, Cheers!
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by OmoTier1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
bambuzz88:

on the contrary, i am real in my actions because i watch my thought even though i am not flawless, maybe you being a practising hypocrite makes you think i am one, but bros, you too have some compassion on your fellow being and stop supporting what is not right, Nigeria is not moving forward because of leaders with such a cold hard emotion, it kinda retarrrded to me though

Like I said in my previous post, you are a celebrated hypocrite! Read through my post tonight on this issue, I whole hearted condemn Gov. Oshiomhole's choice of words in addressing the woman in His anger and not His actions. He did the right thing but in the wrong way and He has shown remorse.

How funny that Nigerians always shout that the government careless about them, yet, here is Oshiomhole visibly angry about the wrong done by the widow trader, tried to correct it, made some mistakes, apologized, yet you are still spewing rubbish!

If people like you that have been shouting online spent half of that energy ensuring that good governance takes root in every strata of government in the country, I am sure the issue of a widow violating the law as she did would not arise.

Nigerians are always known to expend their energies on the wrong things of life. Try school yourself first in righteous deeds before taking a swipe at the governor.
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by OmoTier1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
biafranqueen: calm down dude I am from the East but I am a women and also a person that donates time and money to widows at least 10% of my income so you should not support evil! I have offered a solution to the problem of hawkers. Pray that your loved one never becomes a widow you would not take it easy either!

Some of you talk rash! Do you even know what evil means? Here's a definition to help educate you a little: profoundly immoral and wicked.. Now tell me, what is profoundly immoral and wicked in the mistake of the governor?

I barely post on NL but when I do have time, I read people's comment on here. You handle is one I for one know as a notorious handle and to think you care about the widow is like expecting the devil to repent.

If you truly care about the woman, you would not seek to wrong others by casting aspersion on Gov. Oshiomhole with a political colouration and making comments that seeks to undermine His person and office.

FYI, I am not the type that buy into your nonsensical I am a woman bob geldoff blah blah, as if that puts in a righteous pedestal to spew rubbish.
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by OmoTier1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lilaex: And who are u to judge.. Useless foool..
The wicked goatnor acted inhumanly and he should be told so.. ScapeGOAT indeed..

You evil of a creature! Is it you who have short changed your fellow colleague in dealings and made away with the monies that belonged to your mates that would what to educate the governor on righteous and humane acts?

#evilpersonalized
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by manny4life(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
The dude may have have apologized but he isn't sincere about it, when he is, he knows what to do...
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
haba! why are nigerians so wicked ,the man has apologised ,what do you want of him? he should go and commit sucide or what? the way some people carry this matter for head like akoto e tire me o. 5kobo u no fi drop. OP "GO AND DIE"
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by OmoTier1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life: The dude may have have apologized but he isn't sincere about it, when he is, he knows what to do...
Are you righteous zealot who lives in His heart to know if He is sincere about it or not? Casting aspersion is the trade of Hypocrites. It take a human to admit a mistake, but innately quality of humility brings out the apology. #agriculturalpilots.
Re: (SEE VIDEO) Insincere Apology Video from Oshiomhole Not Accepted! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Balkan: This governor is a wicked soul. He killed his wife and wants a widow to die. You hate women and I pray God will pay you with what you wished for the poor widow who came out under the sun and rain to vote for you. APC! Trade cautiously, this is just Fashola's style in Lagos. I heard that the woman is an Igbo woman. Igbo people take note
tribalistic bigot. what has that got to do with this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ / Idriss Deby Of Chad Deploys Troops To Capture Nig’s Baga Wtout Gej's Permission / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.