Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test (11027 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by tpeace1: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
I got an invite from jobberman to follow a specified link for an online aptitude test for ARM recruitment, I did that and got a mail for a chat in ARM office @ Western Avenue alaka, Pls house does anybody have a similar experience? if yes pls share ur experience cos am suspecting this whole thing could be insurance marketing and I don't want to waste time and miss my best friend's wedding all because of an insurance marketing job interview. Someone should pls help me with useful information.
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
i took their test 2day which i was sucessful and also got sms 4 interview on sat 30th but my problems is that the address and time in the sms is differrent from that which is in my mail. am not even going cos am in bauchi now.
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by damsy01(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
I took the online test today too and I also recievd a mail and sms for interview on 30th Nov which is tomorrow.. thou I cant make it cos I based in Kaduna and no any number or email som1 can call for re-scheduling
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by tpeace1: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
I jst got anoda text frm tgem dis nyt to be @ ikoyi 2mao for the interview, I honestly hoPe its nt maketing , I will go cos I live close to the place.
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by tpeace1: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
If u are considering going pls read the thread in d link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1527401/arm-life-interview-invitionpls-it
Am out of here goodnyt
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
?
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
ok
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by dwittyc0der(f): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2013

Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by KillMoves: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by adino(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
dwittyc0der: ...
You no well, I swear.
Una no go kill pesin for nairaland.
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by lacicrips(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
t.peace:
I jst got anoda text frm tgem dis nyt to be @ ikoyi 2mao for the interview, I honestly hoPe its nt maketing , I will go cos I live close to the place.
Why are you scared of marketing?

BTW, that's door-2-door sales prospecting and not marketing as you people always term it.
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by yomalex(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Go and find out then
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
I was also sent an sms yesterday afternoon after writing the online test, requesting that I should be in Ikoyi today for an interview. Couldn't go though, as I am actually based in Abuja.
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by aadejesu: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
it's 100% marketing, got the same text and I quickly called the contact number, he hinted me that it's marketing, I just jeje spent my beuriful Saturday for one correct party.

1 Like

Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by smasher1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
t.peace:
I got an invite from jobberman to follow a specified link for an online aptitude test for ARM recruitment, I did that and got a mail for a chat in ARM office @ Western Avenue alaka, Pls house does anybody have a similar experience? if yes pls share ur experience cos am suspecting this whole thing could be insurance marketing and I don't want to waste time and miss my best friend's wedding all because of an insurance marketing job interview. Someone should pls help me with useful information.
It could be their Pension arm-maybe marketing or office staff
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by elsholz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
my colleague went for then chat, she said they're recruiting life agents
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
It's insurance jare! Was there last Saturday but they can package sha o! grin and yes, they are recruiting field agents i.e marketers.
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by Saraha1(f): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
I got a text from them as well, but considering the time frame I could not go online not to talk of even going for the interview.
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by kinxlee: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Anyway Guys I aint discouraging any1, its a marketing job with a monthly pay of 25k depending on your sales before you get the 25k and they would tell you about some commission bla bla bla, you would undergo 11 days training b4 u would be handed the items to market, if you love marketing give it a shot
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by Kezsman(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2013
I got same mail i answered the 10 question was ask to choose where to write live test Abuja, Lagos or PH. But don't remember applying for any ARM job. I read engineering. Working already. Pls anybody who knw the position and the salary structure should please advice. Tnx
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by sam121(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
I got an invitation from them, to come for an interview tomorrow at Porthacourt... 8am and I was instructed to come with writing materials....pls does any one have a clue on what their questions will look like...?
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by sam121(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2015
Kezsman:
I got same mail i answered the 10 question was ask to choose where to write live test Abuja, Lagos or PH. But don't remember applying for any ARM job. I read engineering. Working already. Pls anybody who knw the position and the salary structure should please advice. Tnx

I got same mail, answered the questions, but can't remember applying for any ARM job either...
Re: Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test by flyfit(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
tpeace1:

kindly send me the past questions if you have

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Montaigne Place Fresh Graduate Jobs Recruitment (7 Positions) / What To Do When You Get Ghosted By A Potential Employer / Why Would You Do As An Employee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.