Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Myth And Fact About Curved Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Myth And Fact About Curved Dick (6296 Views)

Girls Rules And Fact. / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Myth And Fact About Curved Dick by hayzed14(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
i happen to be a victim of penile curvature, am a virgin at 18,i refuse to have sex untill i am married as my religion has forbidden such act to a greater degree.i want to know if its going to be possible to penetrate a woman with such a structure as displayed below because my fear is that of not being able to have a wonderful sex life and satisfying my wife fully.

Re: The Myth And Fact About Curved Dick by john8998: 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
Hi
If you have curved penile then it may create difficult for you while having sex. You cannot perform sex if you have bent penis as it will be painful. So it will be better that you cure your bent penis first before having sex. After curing your curved penile, you can have a better sex life with your wife and can completely satisfy. I would suggest you to use peyronies device for curved penis because this is one of the beneficial thing to use that can help you in treating bent penis. This device is of great use and does not harm, in fact cure the curved dick after using for few days.
Read more on: http://howpenisstretcherswork.angelfire.com/

(1) (Reply)

See What These Kids Were Spotted Doing / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / Strippers Seen Dancing At A Wedding Reception In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.