Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} (5020 Views)

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol!!! I havent stoped lafing since i saw this picture xo i though you guys shuld have a loOK

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by homesteady(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by AbuMikey(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2013

Shanteel, what's with you and useless thread? undecided

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You're so funny, OP.

I'm having a good laugh over here.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Shanteel, what's with you and useless thread? undecided

ur a clown if they r useles quit entering them mr ITK ova sabi i didnt kal ur name wise fool...hehehe ajayi

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mtcheeew
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by IAMBREEZY: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
This gurl u get problem o what's humourous about the pic now.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by experimentist: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Shaanteel: ur a clown if they r useles quit entering them mr ITK ova sabi i didnt kal ur name wise fool...hehehe ajayi
Yeeeeeeeeeshocked babe, take am easy na? Btw, dat picture no funny oh
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by AbuMikey(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: ur a clown 1 if they r useles quit entering them 2 mr ITK 3 ova sabi 4 i didnt kal ur name wise fool 5 ...hehehe ajayi 6

You just murdered Me shockedshocked cry

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Dannylux: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You just murdered Me shockedshocked cry

You go die tonight
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by AbuMikey(m): 12:38am On Nov 30, 2013
Dannylux:

You go die tonight

angryangryangry

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nostalgia21(m): 12:42am On Nov 30, 2013
Okpoto
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Airforce1(m): 1:32am On Nov 30, 2013
Oga o
Awon learners trying hard to be popular pelu gbogbo useless thread to wa available.

Sense of humour, 2/10.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 4:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

angryangryangry

i dunu y u guys r jst on my case i cn c its very bad to paste topics or share stfz wit u guys xori 4 sharing a useless thread and thanx hv a nyc day
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 4:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1: Oga o
Awon learners trying hard to be popular pelu gbogbo useless thread to wa available.

Sense of humour, 2/10.
thank u
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Airforce1(m): 4:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Don't thank me thank god
Cuz the next time u post shiiit like dis again. I'm gonn make sure they gt u banned till 2039.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2013
Lol 0p sorry, lo siento, desole
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by IAMBREEZY: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1: Don't thank me thank god
Cuz the next time u post shiiit like dis again. I'm gonn make sure they gt u banned till 2039.
come on shut your cake hole have you created any reasonable thread before since you joined nl if not those useless and silly threads smdh.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by martronilla: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: i dunu y u guys r jst on my case i cn c its very bad to paste topics or share stfz wit u guys xori 4 sharing a useless thread and thanx hv a nyc day
honey, it's 'post' and not 'paste'
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Airforce1(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: come on shut your cake hole have you created any reasonable thread before since you joined nl if not those useless and silly threads smdh.

Omo baba olopa.. Shey o wa alright sha?

Are my your mate?
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Leyqute(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Are my your mate?
jesu kristi! See Engrish

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by IAMBREEZY: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Omo baba olopa.. Shey o wa alright sha?

Are my your mate?
oloshi omo i know your type now.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: Lol!!! I havent stoped lafing since i saw this picture xo i though you guys shuld have a loOK
u r a wicked girl grin
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Leadn(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2013
it aint exactly funny buh 'cos yu're a pretty gurl, I'll laugh a bit for you...

so here goes...

hahahahahhehehehe

:-e
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Airforce1(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: oloshi omo i know your type now.

Eranko ni e
Oloshi omo jati jati.

Stay on topic before I toss your asss to the mods..
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2013
^^^i see a frustrated Nigerian who has nowhere else to release his frustration beside NL, who cares about fame on NL? Lol i guess you're not well doing in the real world that's why you're dedicating so much time to NL, PELE, things go better cheesy .... And please, don't quote me, i'm allergic to stupidity. If you're an idoit quote me.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by immortalvoices(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1: Don't thank me thank god

Pride goes before a fall...

She has done nothing wrong..

@op nice thread NL'ders ar unpredictable u ought to knw dis..
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by IAMBREEZY: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Eranko ni e
Oloshi omo jati jati.

Stay on topic before I toss your asss to the mods..
lol why re u afraid bozo like you omo werey.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2013
U guyz shld pls cut d babe some slacks abeg embarassed
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Arosa(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Thanks shaanteel, this post is very funny and unusual. grin grin grin

See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) / Portharcourt Lekpa Girl Practicing Lesbianism With Her Friend (photos) / Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos)