Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) (1718 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Edo IDP Camp For Empowerment Programme - pics / APC Replaces Oshiomhole As Head Of Committee To Conduct Bayelsa Guber Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
During election, he queued behind the market women and widows saying "I am with you". After election, he tells them "go and die".

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by SBJoji(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Who saids money no b sweet
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by cycline404(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
The kahki man don enter one chance
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by awodman: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
PDP just the count am for APC..make time reach everything will be unveiled
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Look at the ugly thing wishing someone death
He already looks embalmed like adamu Ciroma
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by akpur1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
He's a widower and shes a widow. The only way the widower can compensate the widow is to marry her. That my message to him

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Chazzyboy: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
That means from good to evil
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Chazzyboy: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
That means from good to evil karki no be leather
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
akpur1: He's a widower and shes a widow. The only way the widower can compensate the widow is to marry her. That my message to him

He obviously doesn't know what it is to mourn and suffer the loss of a spouse if he did he would understand her plight.
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Desric(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
He is still one of them, check the second pics, you'll see him among commoners showing that his security details did not chase people away because the Governor was there, the only sin he committed against people is that he made a rather "too harsh" remark on a citizen that he should have comforted, but that doesn't rule out the fact that A parent also cautions his/her loved child when the child goes wrong. I think Oshiomole is one of the masses as he'll always say.
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by enigmang: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2013
Desric: He is still one of them, check the second pics, you'll see him among commoners showing that his security details did not chase people away because the Governor was there, the only sin he committed against people is that he made a rather "too harsh" remark on a citizen that he should have comforted, but that doesn't rule out the fact that A parent also cautions his/her loved child when the child goes wrong. I think Oshiomole is one of the masses as he'll always say.

Any parent that tells his child to GO AND DIE should be shot

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by redsun(m): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2013
To think that he was a labour union activist shows why there are no oppositions to injustices and oppression.The socalled activists are just as immoral as those that they are opposing.
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by oilykid(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2013
apc is nw showing their true colour.dts hw they wnt to run nig if given d chance like a family affair wia d poor wia b opressed.show on them
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Oshiomhole and akpabio are still the best serving governors.

We all say unprintable things when we run hot temper...
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by bloggernaija: 1:43am On Nov 30, 2013
okpara ugo: Oshiomhole and akpabio are still the best serving governors.

We all say unprintable things when we run hot temper...
Under what basis is akpabio the best governor.
He is not even the best governor in the Eastern part of the niger delta.
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by 24in7: 2:32am On Nov 30, 2013
D only constant tin in life is Change, bt I dnt knw d 1 my guy is changing to
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by anthoniosp(m): 3:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Oyaa he has apologised... Make our senators to come apologise for using our money to buy subscription... Mtcheew...
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by anthoniosp(m): 3:13am On Nov 30, 2013
oilykid: apc is nw showing their true colour.dts hw they wnt to run nig if given d chance like a family affair wia d poor wia b opressed.show on them
Oga shut up....Because him talk mean say na apc talk? Mtcheew... Na this one una sabi to dey make noise... If wahala start now. Na una go dey enter bed.... When pdp dey assign una future money.. Enter pocket you no go talk.. Mtcheew Mtcheew and Mtcheew again
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by dayokanu(m): 3:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Jonathan before election: I had no shoes

Retardeen after elections : I dont give a damn
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:17am On Nov 30, 2013
dayokanu: Jonathan before election: I had no shoes

Retardeen after elections : I dont give a damn

^^^ Dry

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by greatgod2012(f): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2013
The fact is that you can never know the true nature(character) of a person before he attain wealth, power and influence.
Oshiomole now have all these, hence, his true character are obvious to the world.

Well, he has apologized, but i believe it was because the citizens made a lot of noise about it, i'm sure that he wouldn't if not for what he has been reading and hearing from the media.

I have always been saying it, we are yet to have good and passionate people at the edge of power in this country, they are all there because of their selfish interest. That he was even a labour activist does not guarantee that he's a better opponent. He was only active then so that he could be accepted by the populace and he actually achieved that. Or do you think he could be voted for, if he was not active in the labour then, but the truth is that he knew what he was doing. He dined with them then and he's still dinning with them now.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by JUST2019(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Desric: He is still one of them, check the second pics, you'll see him among commoners showing that his security details did not chase people away because the Governor was there, the only sin he committed against people is that he made a rather "too harsh" remark on a citizen that he should have comforted, but that doesn't rule out the fact that A parent also cautions his/her loved child when the child goes wrong. I think Oshiomole is one of the masses as he'll always say.

With all due respect! You are a charlatan!
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by luvinhubby(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Somebody said APC is a political fraud, filled with political hypocrites, I think I believe them from the above pictures.
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by anthoniosp(m): 6:46am On Nov 30, 2013
GeneralJ:
wow,
in my lamguage it means bole (pursue am ti kill)
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2013
oilykid: apc is nw showing their true colour.dts hw they wnt to run nig if given d chance like a family affair wia d poor wia b opressed.show on them
pls shut up and stop getting hypertensive over APC everytime!

Don't u people have a brain?

Is oshiomole an angel?

Or are ur PDP masters any better?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by oilykid(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: pls shut up and stop getting hypertensive over APC everytime!

Don't u people have a brain?

Is oshiomole an angel?

Or are ur PDP masters any better?
he is no longer angel dis tym bcuz he is apc,if it was a pdp gov dt did wt adams did to dt poor widow,ur likes wud hv flooded d thread wit curses n abuses on him.hypocricy of d highest!! sad sad
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Brimmie(m): 1:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Sunny_bobo pls Go and Die!! grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole; Before And After (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:31am On Dec 01, 2013
Brimmie: Sunny_bobo pls Go and Die!! grin grin

Oshiomhole is that you?

Back to sender!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra / Delta Gov Commissions N768m Market / 8 Successful Nigerians Who Didn’t Go To A University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.