Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa (2631 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Tears Of The Sun As Killed IPOB Member Slain By The Navy Buried Today-pics / Sophistication 5.0 The Merchant Of Venice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Return the Merchant Navy back under the Navy-- Musiwa

the law that remove the Merchant Navy from the navy should be revoke. the reason is. you now have a navy force where officers have little sailing time. most of the captain of the nigeria navy dont have a ship. before during the time of guess who?. all captain had a ship. you could not attained a captain rank except you had a ship because the navy included the merchant navy.

now if there is a war... 90% of the navy officers have no experience shipping, when the Merchant Navy was under the navy, it gave all officers enough time. so in war time and peace time, they are still sailing as officers.

this also bring income to the navy and if you find out how many ship the nigeria navy had before, you will be shock. i remember nearly seen close to over 30 navy ship once. now they dont have up to 10, they have boat. they had more than 50 ships instead of boat.

you dont scarified your country defense for money, this is what you people did.

this are not call ship those days..

this were called boats , can this boat come to the usa or uk, they we sink before they get there,

you are given people who dont need sailing time what the navy should have.

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2011/10/navy1.jpg?w=640&h=478[/img]
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:13am On Nov 30, 2013
i have been inside a ship before as big as this, which was own by the navy.

Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by bolayei: 1:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Very true, i used to love the navy with a passion. I wonder where that love disappeared to. I remember my captain uncle saying my ship in those days because he had his own ship as a captain.
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:41am On Nov 30, 2013
you are going to remove all the ship under the lng and nnpc etc, you are going to give them to the navy to use and transport lng petrol and gas, petrol to their location given the navy officers sailing times

Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2013
this save you millions of dollars because navy ship in many countries pay few terrific
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:57am On Nov 30, 2013
now the navy has captain of canon.

law will make it illegal for federal, state or local to ship goods outside of the navy
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 2:03am On Nov 30, 2013
you are going to take this away from nlg and hand them over to the navy and the naval will transport them to their location. given officers of the navy sailing times.
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 2:07am On Nov 30, 2013
only a stupiid man pay for a ship like this and hand to non officers, with the content worth millions of dollar, and did not hand over the ship to navy
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 2:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:55am On Nov 30, 2013
what experience will the navy have in this. compare to this one above. Can this go to london or new york.

Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2013
can this be a navy or fishermen group. how bad can this be for God sake..

you are going to bring back the Merchant Navy under the navy.
Re: boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2013
state are going to be given the army road and bridge building contract

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYUSo7xDSBg

(1) (Reply)

Comments By Nigerians On The Recent E-poll (buhari Vs Jonathan) / States With The Best AND Worst Road? / Same Nollywood Faces Crying # Bring Back Our Girls Finally Sell Their Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.