Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

States With The Best AND Worst Road? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With The Best AND Worst Road? (2639 Views)

Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Commission The Worst Road Ever In Aba (photos) / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States With The Best AND Worst Road? by easystudy101: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2014
Do you agree with me on this?

I believe the state with the best roads is FCT

and the state with worst roads is ebonyi state
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Kasyn(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2014
Have you been to ebonyi state?.......but i must tell you that Osun state is the state with the worst roads in the country!

3 Likes

Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Cuche: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2014
FCT is not a State
Best road ways, most community having an average of 6 motorable roads ( tarred or graded) Anambra State.
Best in terms of reach of quality roads across the State Akwa -Ibom
Worst of all Abia State

7 Likes

Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Raiders: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Northern states have better roads because of their good terrain and less erosion

4 Likes

Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by 9jii(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Jigawa or katsina will lead in terms of good roads
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Energito: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2014
easystudy101:

ebonyi with worst roads?you must be a joker.90% of streets in ebonyi have a good road.

1 Like

Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by omenka(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2014
I think of all the states I've visited (26), Katsina has the best and Kogi the worst.
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2014
BEST = Anambra State

Worst = I don't know but any state from the WASTE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Cuche: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
I think of all the states I've visited (26), Katsina has the best and Kogi the worst.
I have heard of Katsina roads comparing that arid area where every where is table land with Southern areas will be unfair. Anambra for instance has serious challenges of erosion and yet each town can boast of an average of 6 motorable roads, of course with the exemption of Riverine communities

1 Like

Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Cuche: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Best = jigawa

Worst = erosion terrain.

1 Like

Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by arabbunkum: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Best.....Akwa Ibom
Worst....Abia
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by comrChris(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
easystudy101:

maybe you have not been to ebonyi state lately!! At think ekiti is the most overrated state in nigeria in a case like this

2 Likes

Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by comrChris(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
easystudy101:

maybe you have not been to ebonyi state lately!! I think ekiti is the most overrated state in nigeria in a case like this
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Blackfire(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
arabbunkum:
Best.....Akwa Ibom
Worst....Abia

worst= politician's mind. best= our vote
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cuche:
FCT is not a State
Best road ways, most community having an average of 6 motorable roads ( tarred or graded) Anambra State.
Best in terms of reach of quality roads across the State Akwa -Ibom
Worst of all Abia State

Aside Aba, where else in abia do you have bad roads?
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by Cuche: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Aside Aba, where else in abia do you have bad roads?
The question should be, aside parts of Umuahia where else do you have good roads? How many towns and villages have at least a tarred road under the Orjis
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by sluvy4tune(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
State with the best roads is Akwa Ibom

Akpabio must have had a first class from the university of road construction

Julius berger finish work for that state
Re: States With The Best AND Worst Road? by agabusta: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
Have you been to ebonyi state?.......but i must tell you that Osun state is the state with the worst roads in the country!

That is a big lie. 3 months back, I still travelled across like 8 local govts in very rural areas of Osun state and to my surprise, they had good roads. Infact at a point I missed my way and couldn't fathom where I was and had to use Google map to find my way.

Google map represented the roads distinctly and they were good. Some had just been recently constructed sef.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari In The Toilet? / Outrageous Gay Couple Tie The Knot In Port Harcourt (see Photos) / Serious Protest Going On In Aba In Support Of Biafra.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.