Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

5 Questions For Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Questions For Apc (865 Views)

It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Questions For Apc by naija2dabone(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2013
If APC really need my vote in 2015 then they need to provide satisfactory answers to these my 5 questions:

1. Is PDP Nigeria's problem or Jonathan?

I'm wondering why the APC is desperate to have PDP governors in their midst, even when the group has repeatedly claimed that the PDP was the problem of Nigeria.

2. What have you done with the states that has been entrusted into your care?

After 16 years in power what can APC boast of in state like Lagos? Is the Lagos metro line(Rail) Project completed now? what of the Epe Cargo Airport that was promised to be completed in 2011? Was Lekki-Epe express way constructed (50% Completion) at the cost of N4 billion/Kilometre? How about basic necessities like water? With all the trillions in revenue and after 16 years in power, Lagos government can not execute, say N20 Billion water project? How did Gombe do it then?

3. Who will do the job?

APC promised 40,000mw of electricity, free and fair election, bla bla bla - Great dreams but the question begging for answer is who is the man (or woman) who will get the job done? Tinubu? Buhari? Elrufai? Fashola or Okorocha? The question is this: Where are the men with national appeal and patrotic zeal? where are the men with intergrety and of unquestionable characters? where are they in APC and can we look at their track record?

4. What are you bringing to the table?

liberal agricultural policy of GEJ administration has encouraged local farmers to attain progressive growth in food production, The rail system is now running after about 30 years of being comatose, the power reforms is yielding result already and our airports now national monuments. Road construction is going on nation wide, Enugu now has an international airport.....So what new thing are you bringing to the table. How does your plan and programme differ from those of the present administration. What is GEJ doing wrong that you want to correct?

5. What should the less previlaged expect from your administration?

What are your plans for the poor and the destitutes? the widows and orphans? Deportations? Demolitions of their houses for a master plan or is it a mega city or shopping malls? Like Amaechi wanted to do in rivers or like Fashola is doing in Lagos or like Elrufai did in Abuja.

OK now, over to you apc e-worriors. Pls do the needful

3 Likes

Re: 5 Questions For Apc by sainty2k3(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Well done pdp/GEJ e-warrior . All of u are d same thing; attention seeker
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by naija2dabone(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2013
sainty2k3: Well done pdp/GEJ e-warrior . All of u are d same thing; attention seeker

This answer is far below par. You failed woefully. All thesame, thanks for the attempt
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2013
1. Jonathan is the main problem of Nigeria, Jonathan is the worst president Nigeria ever experienced, meanwhile, Jonathan's political party is PDP, and since PDP members ain't capable of controlling their candidate, then it appears PDP is a corrupt party, and as such, its a deadly party, for that, any good member of PDP will have to leave the party for a good, sincere and trusting party, we therefore don't judge by party at first, personality comes first before party.
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2013
2. Its all about personalities of people in the party, for:
Lagos is an APC state, like wise Kano, and this two states governors are the best now, let's even keep that a-site, you know Gov. Okorocha is far better than Gov. Orji of Abia, u see! ACP members really has good heart! By the way you can never compare Lagos Governor with Gombe as Lagos has more population than Gombe and therefore more-work rest on the Lagos gov.'s shoulder, to appreciate it or not, Fashola is working, how about Borno state Governor(APC)? If not because of his good heart and the way he works for the state, Borno would have been empty by now! Reason before asking.

3. When APC wins the next presidential election(2015), then the FG is to award those projects as promised, followed by the countless projects/progress that the nation will welcome.

4. We are bringing to table many countless developments, you thought of Airports! Can't you see the Minister of Aviation is in corruption scandal, and many air crashes across the nation? Yet GEJ proceed to sack ministers like education minister(prof. Ruqayyat) and refuses to sack Oduah? On what basis did GEJ sack Ruqayya? Is it because enugu has international airport that Oduah at asked Qatar airline to consider flying to Enugu as an alternate entry to Nigeria instead of Kano(centre of commerce)? It is just now that her scandal's is exposed that she allow Qatar, Emirate airlines to flown to Kano! How about Etihad and turkish that she reject their application of flying to Kano, if som1 from Yobe state wants to travel, will he have to travel to Enugu before flying?
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by sainty2k3(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2013
naija2dabone:

This answer is far below par. You failed woefully. All thesame, thanks for the attempt
I'll accept this only if u have proven neutrality in ur post, ur post shows who u are already, pdp e warrior instigating apc e warior to start the e -fight as usual
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2013
5. Each of these three people can provide this answer; 1st, Prof. Ojerinde(jamb registrar), Stella Oduah(Aviation minister) and the minister for education(state) if not, then ask GEJ first
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by gratiaeo(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Nice one OP.... Waiting for APC e-Warrior
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by luckyDon1: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2013
naija2dabone: If APC really need my vote in 2015 then they need to provide satisfactory answers to these my 5 questions:

I'm wondering why the APC is desperate to have PDP governors in their midst, even when the group has repeatedly claimed that the PDP was the problem of Nigeria.

After 8 years in power what can APC boast of in state like Lagos? Is the Lagos metro line(Rail) Project completed now? what of the Epe Cargo Airport that was promised to be completed in 2011? Was Lekki-Epe express way constructed (50% Completion) at the cost of N4 billion/Kilometre? How about basic necessities like water? With all the trillions in revenue and after 8 years in power, Lagos government can not execute, say N20 Billion water project? How did Gombe do it then?

3. Who will do the job?

APC promised 40,000mw of electricity, free and fair election, bla bla bla - Great dreams but the question begging for answer is who is the man (or woman) who will get the job done? Tinubu? Buhari? Elrufai? Fashola or Okorocha? The question is this: Where are the men with national appeal and patrotic zeal? where are the men with intergrety and of unquestionable characters? where are they in APC and can we look at their track record?

liberal agricultural policy of GEJ administration has encouraged local farmers to attain progressive growth in food production, The rail system is now running after about 30 years of being comatose, the power reforms is yielding result already and our airports now national monuments. Road construction is going on nation wide, Enugu now has an international airport.....So what new thing are you bringing to the table. How does your plan and programme differ from those of the present administration. What is GEJ doing wrong that you want to correct?

What are your plans for the poor and the destitutes? the widows and orphans? Deportations? Demolitions of their houses for a master plan or is it a mega city or shopping malls? Like Amaechi wanted to do in rivers or like Fashola is doing in Lagos or like Elrufai did in Abuja.

Not every body in PDP is a saint and not every body in APC is the devil.I know the GEJ is not a saint but he is far better than most APC fake saints both morally and intellectually.He has achieved what OBJ and Yardua couldn't do.Imagine Tinubu saying that APC will fight corruption,when his illegal acquisition of LASG properties and numerous certificate forgery scandals are known by every body.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Nctrice(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Ask them questions and they come up with propaganda as answers! The Nigeria political landscape is so childish! politicians convince the masses with childish talks and assertions and the masses all follow them like fools! If poverty is the cause I would maybe agree! But no one should tell me that its lack of education or enlightenment! Politicians are fighting for their personal interest and we here killing ourselves defending them! Yes PDP is not so cool, but APC is not, and I repeat APC is just Not the way forward! APC are just bunch of losers coming together to fight the winners! From the head Buhari to the tail Rotimi all of them are just bunch of losers coming together! The question is what made them losers at the first place (to me I would say its simply because their time were up!)

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Nctrice(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Take for instance! The court reinstated Oyinlola, PDP suspend him! The court reinstated the LG chairman n counsellors in Rivers state, Amaechi Suspends them! And we will all sit here and swallow Amaechi's poo when the fool says he is now progressive! (my mother will always tell me that the English language is only good for lies) "Progressive" indeed!
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by naija2dabone(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Usbeel: 2. Its all about personalities of people in the party, for:
Lagos is an APC state, like wise Kano, and this two states governors are the best now, let's even keep that a-site, you know Gov. Okorocha is far better than Gov. Orji of Abia, u see! ACP members really has good heart! By the way you can never compare Lagos Governor with Gombe as Lagos has more population than Gombe and therefore more-work rest on the Lagos gov.'s shoulder, to appreciate it or not, Fashola is working, how about Borno state Governor(APC)? If not because of his good heart and the way he works for the state, Borno would have been empty by now! Reason before asking.

3. When APC wins the next presidential election(2015), then the FG is to award those projects as promised, followed by the countless projects/progress that the nation will welcome.

4. We are bringing to table many countless developments, you thought of Airports! Can't you see the Minister of Aviation is in corruption scandal, and many air crashes across the nation? Yet GEJ proceed to sack ministers like education minister(prof. Ruqayyat) and refuses to sack Oduah? On what basis did GEJ sack Ruqayya? Is it because enugu has international airport that Oduah at asked Qatar airline to consider flying to Enugu as an alternate entry to Nigeria instead of Kano(centre of commerce)? It is just now that her scandal's is exposed that she allow Qatar, Emirate airlines to flown to Kano! How about Etihad and turkish that she reject their application of flying to Kano, if som1 from Yobe state wants to travel, will he have to travel to Enugu before flying?

This sound more like Zulu language. Interpretation pls.
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2013
naija2dabone:

This sound more like Zulu language. Interpretation pls.

If it sounds like Zulu language then its probably because you have a Zulu-mind,[size=13pt] this is not a reply or comment, or is it that the hen is trying to bury the sharp knife? If u don't have any reasonable word then I am sure you get me and you get the truth! Sycophant. [/size]
At this presence situation of Nigeria, any body who has the mouth to prevent PDP-corrupt leaders/members is a bloody sycophant, and an enemy to Nigeria
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by naija2dabone(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Read your post again
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2013
naija2dabone: Read your post again

Excuse me Mr. Sycophant or should I say Zulu hearted, can you please mind the nation's present situation and stop asking me to re-read my post! I don't think you are a Nigerian at all, else let's know how much you are paid and we will know you are doing your job.
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
OP ar u speechless or it teks morthan 24hrs 4u 2 get a reply? I'm set and ready to prevent a good & trusting party with all my efforts!!!
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by Slizbeat(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Usbeel, you have being beating around the bush.

Answer the damn questions.

My interest is on the airport you mentioned. So since you don't expect a passenger at Yobe to travel to Enugu to board a plane, then how do you think a passenger at Enugu should travel to Kano to board a plane either?

Again, what proof do you have to show that Jonathan is the worst president ever and is Nigeria's problem?
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by plaindealer: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
naija2dabone: If APC really need my vote in 2015 then they need to provide satisfactory answers to these my 5 questions:

After 16 years in power what can APC boast of in state like Lagos? Is the Lagos metro line(Rail) Project completed now? what of the Epe Cargo Airport that was promised to be completed in 2011? Was Lekki-Epe express way constructed (50% Completion) at the cost of N4 billion/Kilometre? How about basic necessities like water? With all the trillions in revenue and after 16 years in power, Lagos government can not execute, say N20 Billion water project? How did Gombe do it then?

3. Who will do the job?

naija2dabone:
FRESH AIR TILL 2019

With the above quote, your thread not only looks very meaningless and redundant, it depicts confusion and lack of personal conviction since you've already made up your mind with several posts of yours on NL stating your unwavering support and allegiance to GEJ including the compound quote by you promoting your whatever fresh air till 2019.

Stop with the silly questions and deceptions because you sound very deceptive, disingenuous and totally confused.

Stay in your lane and let people know and trust you for what you really are and believe in..
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Shhhh, PDP governors are corrupt, but when they decamp to APC, they are progressive
Re: 5 Questions For Apc by lwise(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
My question is, why is it difficult for APC to conduct primaries at all level?
Why is it difficult for APC to practice democracy within the party?
Why is it that only Tinubu select those that will contest for various political post ?

(1) (Reply)

The Bokhoharam Obfuscations / Tinubu Agent Ganiyu Solomon , Another Tinubu 419 Plan / GOV Akpabio Says Death Awaits Politicians Seeking Power Through Backdoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.