Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? (5609 Views)

Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? / Why Is Every Nigerian Guy You Meet Online Single? / Are Guys The Only One Searching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
Missy B:

yea!!i actually dnt like seeing people
multiplyin nd adding lipsrsealed
Me too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2008
I have met someone who stalked my life embarassed embarassed

i had to call my NL friend, and that one recieved some of the abuse embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2008
Missy B:

ohh yeah!!
yeah, Imagine after a heptic day of guarding oga beautious house
you come back home, get on the internet - trying to find love chat with people like gamine
" Nice job. Oh me! am into security"
then they find out you are really into security,  embarassed Thats always a no show embarassed
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
lol
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Hannibal: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2008

Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Serious ?

Taken serious as what?? Boy/friends, future partners, jobs, schoolz or what??
It depends on what u want from guys online. . . . . . . .A lot of people have bagged good jobs, visas, schools and all other goodies online.
Blimey. . . . . .most have married via the internet so its different strokes for different folks.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

yeah,  Imagine after a heptic day of guarding oga beautious house
you come back home, get on the internet - trying to find love chat with people like gamine
" Nice job. Oh me! am into security"
then they find out you are really into security,   embarassed Thats always a no show embarassed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
Missy B:

shocked shocked shocked
what's the cause of your shock?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
[/quote][quote author=Hannibal link=topic=153706.msg2547523#msg2547523 date=1216833683]
Taken serious as what?? Boy/friends, future partners, jobs, schoolz or what??
It depends on what u want from guys online. . . . . . . .A lot of people have bagged good jobs, visas, schools and all other goodies online.
Blimey. . . . . .most have married via the internet so its different strokes for different folks.

Boy/friends, future partners my dear. It's a Romance thread remember??
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
Realli didn't understand d word dat ws boldly written
in yhur statment
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by dreeldee: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2008
Where you meet them shouldn't be used to judge how seriously they should be taken. it depends on how well they appeal to you, if after meeting them they happen to be just like any other person you would have met in other places physically, i see no reason why they shouldn't be taken seriously
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2008
Beautious = Oga, boss, Madam.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2008
The good, the bad the ugly

they are every where

its just that its easier to lie online
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by dreeldee: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine, i read your previous posts, you've really had bad experiences meeting people online grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Eldee

yeah, its not soo much

maybe like 2 or 3 outstanding ones

i met a Girl from Hi5, we were tight for a while

now i dont know where she is

i hope shes aiit sad
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

The good, the bad the ugly

they are every where

its just that its easier to lie online
would you accept someone if they told you the truth?
people lie because there is a reinforcement to their action.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Hannibal: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Boy/friends, future partners my dear. It's a Romance thread remember??

Whats the difference?
A geezer u met in a club can lie to u as well.
I am the son of Senator Okoro and reh reh reh. . . . . How would u know i lied??
It's the same thing. . . . . . There are good/bad guys everywhere either online or in P2P.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2008
Whats the point?

they will still be found out.

i have a method of checking credibility these daysgrin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by dreeldee: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Gamine you might never find out for people who know how to play their game real tight, btw i'm Dreeldee not Eldee wink
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

Whats the point?

they will still be found out.

i have a method of checking credibility these daysgrin
You might or will, but they still got your attention for the few minutes, hours, days it lasted till your [b]gbeborun[/b]city grin caught them.

Ok. What would you have done if the Security Guard told you from the get go that he was a Maiguard?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2008
i was joking about that grin

but i know, yeah so many Liars go far. . . embarassed

@Eldee, Dreeldee

i know smiley
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2008
dreeldee:

Where you meet them shouldn't be used to judge how seriously they should be taken. it depends on how well they appeal to you, if after meeting them they happen to be just like any other person you would have met in other places physically, i see no reason why they shouldn't be taken seriously

I think i get ur point.

@ Gamine,

Share the method abeg.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

i was joking about that grin

but i know, yeah so many Liars go far. . . embarassed

@Eldee, Dreeldee

i know smiley

Oh, ok.

But still no love for the maiguard uhh. tongue
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine's method of checking credibility is the thickness of your wallet.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2008
LOL

omo make we take am to YIM

it is copyrighted
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by dreeldee: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2008
lol, is that true Gamine shocked
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

LOL

omo make we take am to YIM

it is copyrighted

Se, u go mail am?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Se, u go mail am?

no need for mail. Credibility check =

HCH3COO:

Gamine's method of checking credibility is the thickness of your wallet.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Dreeldee, abeg weigh the words

who will u trust

@Tgirl,

i go mail am grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2008
Ha!!!

Wonderful answer. I hope d guys will wave their wallet from afar before they move close.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
you can always stuff the wallet with condoms. anything to make it look thick, abi? grin girls are gullible, so they say.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm / Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Sex Mate Needed In Iyana Iyesi, Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.