Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? (5608 Views)

Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? / Why Is Every Nigerian Guy You Meet Online Single? / Are Guys The Only One Searching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Wetin now Why u dey stalk? Are u sure u were not the one gamine was referring to?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by coster(f): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2008
if they really luv each other
smiley
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by chika98: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
Seeing as everyone is now using the Internet more than ever, chances of meeting people on line are now higher than they used to be a couple of yrs ago. So their are lots of people out there. creeps, pervs, good guys, players, etc. Just be careful though.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2008
yeah Chika,

I'm more glued to the internet these days. I hardly go out and when I do, I'm still glued to the net on my smartphone.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Wetin now Why u dey stalk? Are u sure u were not the one gamine was referring to?
afi bi, na who no
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2008
hmmmmm

@topic
sometimes yes smiley

sometimes no friggin way lipsrsealed
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

afi bi, na who no

Hmm, I dey suspect o. lipsrsealed
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Hmm, I dey suspect o. lipsrsealed

Facts and evidence not suspicions and gut feelings. You have nothing on me, one single statement that is far from self incriminating,
Continue to dey suspect, I go wait see where e go carry u reach. grin grin grin

You have nothing to worry about, I dont e-stalk people. As for gamine, please, Nah dat sisi dey stalk me. dey check my profile every minute see if i done put picture.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by segzicres(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2008
them ladies on the internet hmmm,
if they have a picture and nice sweet conversation to go with it, just then maybe i will.
i met one once on nairalan,d but i never got to meet her. still searching for her. GLORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 where u at?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

You have nothing to worry about, I don't e-stalk people. As for gamine, please, Nah that sisi dey stalk me. dey check my profile every minute see if i done put picture.

grin grin grin
Gamine, na true?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin
Gamine, na true?

she no fit deny for wetin. the 33.33% chance she get to land me go turn 0.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by ibobabe(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2008
as friends,maybe
relationship wise,@ ur own risk
lots of guys and girls have stuff goin on in reality and bein ere is jus for fun
so,for those hu take em serious, good luck to u (may work 3.2%,may not work over 70%
just be careful,
lotsa crazy ass ppl hanging around online,
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2008
the internet is another tool to expand your options. why not
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by agaba123(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2008
ibobabe:

as friends,maybe
relationship wise,@ your own risk
lots of guys and girls have stuff goin on in reality and bein ere is jus for fun
so,for those hu take em serious, good luck to u (may work 3.2%,may not work over 70%
just be careful,
lotsa crazy ass people hanging around online,

hmmm Is that so? Yea I think you are right. I'm not a crazy ass babe. . . and you know it wink wink wink gotta take me serious
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2008
@Lasei

You dreams are commendable , even noble.

but they are impossible. sad
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by ibobabe(f): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2008
hmmm Is that so? Yea I think you are right. I'm not a crazy ass babe. . . and you know it wink wink wink gotta take me serious
[quote][/quote]

yea rite
fake,gotta take u serious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by agaba123(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2008
ibobabe:

yea rite
fake,gotta take u serious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#Please take me serious wink wink wink
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by ibobabe(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2008
ofcourse,
u don't think i am?? shocked shocked
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by agaba123(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2008
ibobabe:

ofcourse,
u don't think i am?? shocked :

Just hoping you are . . .mezianu m add
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2008
Seriously now. Let's hear if you are dating or have dated or married someone you met online?

smiley wink cheesy
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
hmm.

i almost dated. undecided

Does that count?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by ibobabe(f): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2008
fake,
hmmm,i dint kno dats part of d takin serious thin eh? sad
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by agaba123(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
ibobabe:

fake,
hmmm,i dint kno that is part of d takin serious thin eh? sad
ma ichoo  anyway. . . . .but ma Ichoro na you de rule.

No qualms smiley cheesy
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Moyola(f): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
No!!

Buh it dependz tho undecided
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by ibobabe(f): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
thanks fake,
you's a darling
grin grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
[
Gamine:

hmm.

i almost dated.  undecided

Does that count?

You try jare. At least u beta pass those who no gree ans
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2008
LOl

you are something else

Wey Naomi
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2008
I guess she dey busy for her side jare. The babe dey go on break so she needs to tidy up her desk.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2008
i see.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
Gamine, don't tell me your thread was yanked off again?

I need help pls. I want to post smthn abt Phcn and i dont know where to place it
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2008
It wasnt MY thread.

There was an imposter using my name
why will i set up such a stupid thread undecided

Go to politics and post your topic there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm / Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Sex Mate Needed In Iyana Iyesi, Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.