Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? (11854 Views)

Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Ogum(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ohaneze1: Just voted for APGA
APGA leading by one vote............
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by BlackMamba2: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Very low turn out... una don taya to comot vote?
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by stannydon(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
I don't know some people are finding it difficult to accept defeat, so APC people think they can win Anambra, that's a big lie, am not supporting any party, but if that election should be done in the moon 100 times, Ngige under APC cannot win even 1. They only thing they should do is to go to court of which even if is cancelled, he will never win. APC should have given somebody like soludo their ticket, that's the only way they could have won. Ngige is gradually dieing politically..is not a must that he will be governor.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by gratiaeo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Full loaded truck are dropping more than 500 touts from Osun state @ upper Iweka as I'm typing now, their mission is still unknown
Details later
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by 4kmukina: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Cingrats to Dr obiano as he is declared winner today. APC shud ' GO and DIE' apologies to d evil govnor oshomohole

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
gratiaeo: Full loaded truck are dropping more than 500 touts from Osun state @ upper Iweka as I'm typing now, their mission is still unknown
Details later
Did dey write frm osun on deir head
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by funshint(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
gratiaeo: Full loaded truck are dropping more than 500 touts from Osun state @ upper Iweka as I'm typing now, their mission is still unknown
Details later
U̶̲̥̅̊ be mumu grin lol!
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
over 100000 votes declared for APGA by inec are ghost votes. This election will be cancelled faster than a Hollywood marriage
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by pendusky(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
wher is yuzedo? shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by gratiaeo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
chamboy:
Did dey write frm osun on deir head
By their fruit we kn them
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Frankenstein: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
This supplementary election is just to fulfill all righteousness. Obiano is already the next governor of Anambra state. Ngige should start weeping like his master Buhari

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by gratiaeo(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
funshint:
U̶̲̥̅̊ be mumu grin lol!
it takes mumu to kn mumu
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nigerianmovie(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
In my area, we are putting drinks in the fridge to be used to celebrate Obiano cum APGA victory

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Details later

They are "e rection monitors" with voters cards and ready to stuff ballot boxes for their weeping Oga.
I no mention person name o!
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by aviazuva: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nna m Obiano will win no doubt, Our prodigal son Ngige will lose no doubt.

Besides, let me prophesy: Ngige under APC will be dead politically in Anambra political terrian.

By 2015, Peter Obi shall win the senate seat for his zone which is where Ngige is coming from too.

This, Ngige knows very well, therefore it is do or die for him now.

My advice to him then is to find his footing in APGA or PDP

Nna m Willie, carry go.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by aviazuva: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Is Mr. Ifeanyi Uba still in the race?

Please let those near him tell him that the votes from Nnewi people alone cannot get him to govt house Awka.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by OmoTier1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
If only people learn from History! Edo State citizens have learnt the bitter lesson and today, they know that never again will they allow imposition of any governor on them as was done during the second term of Lucky Igbinedion, who threw the state backward to the 1960s era.

Anambra should learn for Delta State. Having watched all the debates, read the antecedents of the major party candidates, if Anambra allow Obiano to be imposed on them without free and fair elections, they the people will end up suffering the most. Of course, after the election, the court cases that will follow will mean no meaningful development will ever take place in the already backward state led by Peter Obi.

When Obi got into into the government house, I was one of the few that gave Him the benefit of the doubt following His groundings with the financial institutions - hoping He will use His clout in the industry to bring investment to Anambra. Eight years down the road, Anambra is still a village!

I will never forget when I traveled to Awka, the state capital in 2011, on the road from Onitsha to Awka, I saw traders with two legs in the mud, sitting on concrete blocks and having lunch My American colleague with me in the car could not believe what He was seeing! Getting to Awka, I could not believe I was in a state capital.

Any sane and honest human being knows that Obiano is not fit to govern a local government council, and the debates, beginning with the one in the USA show He lacks any vision whatsoever to transform Anambra.

As for Peter Obi, for throwing Anambra state backward, shame on Him and may peace never dwell with Him!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by UFOdioh: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
so INEC expects pple to come and vote wen its obvious dat the NOV 16th did not count. I PITY Aturu Jega...
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=21pt]d main reason y we SW supports APC is cos we've seen PDP governors mess up d state d likes of Gbenga Daniel, Alao-Akala dey even encouraged thugs n touts, Buh wen ACN came der was total transformation. We r not forcing u to vote for any1. You stay der n know wat is best for u. Happy election. biko[/size]
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by olatiler(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
MATUREZEE: Somebody should go and tell Ngige that he should go and sit down for gutter and hid himself inside shame, he's a failure.
Let him stop making a noise. Empty vessel:
Pls can u tell Nigerians why the man should do so, I see why u ppl will not grow, if INEC can admit that and ppl involve had previously confess to their crime
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: If only people learn from History! Edo State citizens have learnt the bitter lesson and today, they know that never again will they allow imposition of any governor on them as was done during the second term of Lucky Igbinedion, who threw the state backward to the 1960s era.

Anambra should learn for Delta State. Having watched all the debates, read the antecedents of the major party candidates, if Anambra allow Obiano to be imposed on them without free and fair elections, they the people will end up suffering the most. Of course, after the election, the court cases that will follow will mean no meaningful development will ever take place in the already backward state led by Peter Obi.

When Obi got into into the government house, I was one of the few that gave Him the benefit of the doubt following His groundings with the financial institutions - hoping He will use His clout in the industry to bring investment to Anambra. Eight years down the road, Anambra is still a village!

I will never forget when I traveled to Awka, the state capital in 2011, on the road from Onitsha to Awka, I saw traders with two legs in the mud, sitting on concrete blocks and having lunch My American colleague with me in the car could not believe what He was seeing! Getting to Awka, I could not believe I was in a state capital.

Any sane and honest human being knows that Obiano is not fit to govern a local government council, and the debates, beginning with the one in the USA show He lacks any vision whatsoever to transform Anambra.

As for Peter Obi, for throwing Anambra state backward, shame on Him and may peace never dwell with Him!
my only regret today as edosite is that I voted for adam oshiomole.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Pchidexy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nothing!
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: If only people learn from History! Edo State citizens have learnt the bitter lesson and today, they know that never again will they allow imposition of any governor on them as was done during the second term of Lucky Igbinedion, who threw the state backward to the 1960s era.

trash........

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by ferdsmart(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Esther Obiakor Estate,Awka South..

APGA-66 votes

APC-11 votes

PDP-3votes...

Live reports- Ngige is leading in is stronghold at Idemili North,APGA closing rank with him

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by ferdsmart(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Christ the king Parish Ekweagu Abatete

Boot 020 - APGA-3 votes
APC-39 votes
PDP-4 votes
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by ferdsmart(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Anyaeji Junction,Onitsha North LGA

APC- 7 votes

APGA-37 votes

PDP-5 votes

LP-0 votes

stay put,more coming

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by plaindealer: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
A sham election over another sham election... Only in Nigeria...
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by aviazuva: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Frankenstein: This supplementary election is just to fulfill all righteousness. Obiano is already the next governor of Anambra state. Ngige should start weeping like his master Buhari

He is not weeping, he is taking instruction from his lord, the Jagaban
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by meforyou1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
We are just patiently waiting for obiano of apga the igbo party to be declared the governor-elect. And then we will fully engage the master fraudsters e-apc from osun in a fight to finish. And we will win. We always do
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by meforyou1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Only 2 local govts - idemili north and south. Shame. Even with over 500 thugs from osun
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by stineb1: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
uniquetech: INTRODUCTION OF UNIQUETECH NIGERIA LIMITED
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGING any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermocool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.
Honesty is our watchword.
A trial will convince you and satisfying you is our goal!!!.
Contact olu on
Tel: 08098552448, 08064636622
E-mail: uniquetechng@yahoo.com
sharp guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) / Enugu Commences Rehabilitation Of 9th Mile Crash Programme With Solar Boreholes / Hajo Sarki-Bello Appointed As Supreme Court's New Chief Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.