Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? (11852 Views)

Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by aviazuva: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: If only people learn from History! Edo State citizens have learnt the bitter lesson and today, they know that never again will they allow imposition of any governor on them as was done during the second term of Lucky Igbinedion, who threw the state backward to the 1960s era.

Anambra should learn for Delta State. Having watched all the debates, read the antecedents of the major party candidates, if Anambra allow Obiano to be imposed on them without free and fair elections, they the people will end up suffering the most. Of course, after the election, the court cases that will follow will mean no meaningful development will ever take place in the already backward state led by Peter Obi.

When Obi got into into the government house, I was one of the few that gave Him the benefit of the doubt following His groundings with the financial institutions - hoping He will use His clout in the industry to bring investment to Anambra. Eight years down the road, Anambra is still a village!

I will never forget when I traveled to Awka, the state capital in 2011, on the road from Onitsha to Awka, I saw traders with two legs in the mud, sitting on concrete blocks and having lunch My American colleague with me in the car could not believe what He was seeing! Getting to Awka, I could not believe I was in a state capital.

Any sane and honest human being knows that Obiano is not fit to govern a local government council, and the debates, beginning with the one in the USA show He lacks any vision whatsoever to transform Anambra.

As for Peter Obi, for throwing Anambra state backward, shame on Him and may peace never dwell with Him!

Omo Tier,
We Anambrarians do not learn from anybody. They learn from us. If you say that Obi threw us backward, then what did our former ogas do like Odera, Ezeife etc. In Obi truely we felt some fresh air. At least every village received one good thing or the other. Ask your friends from any village in Anambra who has been current about happenings in his village. truly, obi is about to impose a candidate on us, but funny enough, the candidate is accepted. Fayose once told the Ekitis to manage him for fiour years even if they hate his face.That is by the way.
Obiano is from a region where no governor has ever come up since the creation of Anambra State, therefore he may be said to be from politically minority region and that is the only offence he has. WE WILL MANAGE AND HIM.
We know that he will not do well because in Nigeria, no leader does well. Blindly as I followed Obama, I follow Obiano.
Ngige will win APGA in Idemmili because they see Obi as a son about to throw their birthright to the dogs

As for your American friend, tell him that we also see America on TV and know that the white house is not the only part of America. The side the call gheto nko? heheheheheheh

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: If only people learn from History! Edo State citizens have learnt the bitter lesson and today, they know that never again will they allow imposition of any governor on them as was done during the second term of Lucky Igbinedion, who threw the state backward to the 1960s era.

Anambra should learn for Delta State. Having watched all the debates, read the antecedents of the major party candidates, if Anambra allow Obiano to be imposed on them without free and fair elections, they the people will end up suffering the most. Of course, after the election, the court cases that will follow will mean no meaningful development will ever take place in the already backward state led by Peter Obi.

When Obi got into into the government house, I was one of the few that gave Him the benefit of the doubt following His groundings with the financial institutions - hoping He will use His clout in the industry to bring investment to Anambra. Eight years down the road, Anambra is still a village!

I will never forget when I traveled to Awka, the state capital in 2011, on the road from Onitsha to Awka, I saw traders with two legs in the mud, sitting on concrete blocks and having lunch My American colleague with me in the car could not believe what He was seeing! Getting to Awka, I could not believe I was in a state capital.

Any sane and honest human being knows that Obiano is not fit to govern a local government council, and the debates, beginning with the one in the USA show He lacks any vision whatsoever to transform Anambra.

As for Peter Obi, for throwing Anambra state backward, shame on Him and may peace never dwell with Him!
***i shake my head for the pple of anambra. They just deliberately threw their state backward***
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
I thought anambrarians were politically enlightened,instead of voting personality for change, they decided to take themselves backward by voting a Obis puppet(Obiano). Talking about past achievements and the passion to work for anambra state, Obiano cannot be compared to Ifeanyi Uba, no to talk of Chris Ngige.
If they don't wanto vote for Ngige for fear of Tinubu and Buhari; may I ask, since Rochas defected to APC, how many times did Tinubu or Buhari visit Imo state. Is anambra "FAR" better than †ђξ worst APC state in †ђξ "WEST"?
Its obvious that there are few elected voters in anambra state.
I wish them d best as in the next 8YEARS of backwardness & underdevelopment.
NDI ANAMBRA KWENU!!!!
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by aviazuva: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
olatiler:
Pls can u tell Nigerians why the man should do so, I see why u ppl will not grow, if INEC can admit that and ppl involve had previously confess to their crime

which confession? the Osun own or the Ondo own?. as for rigging, all have rigged but the highest rigger will not come short of INEC glory. Therfore to to best rigger the election is free and fair while to the outrigged, the country including Jega is full of curruption.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer: A sham election over another sham election... Only in Nigeria...

Whats biting you?
APC will never win Anambra dear.
We are serious about it!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by aviazuva: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
justjify: I thought anambrarians were politically enlightened,instead of voting personality for change, they decided to take themselves backward by voting a Obis puppet(Obiano). Talking about past achievements and the passion to work for anambra state, Obiano cannot be compared to Ifeanyi Uba, no to talk of Chris Ngige.
If they don't wanto vote for Ngige for fear of Tinubu and Buhari; may I ask, since Rochas defected to APC, how many times did Tinubu or Buhari visit Imo state. Is anambra "FAR" better than †ђξ worst APC state in †ђξ "WEST"?
NDI ANAMBRA KWENU!!!!

Anambrarians are politically enlghtened. How do you know that Obiano cannot perform better than you imagined. Let me tell you, surprises always emerge where he came from. Forget Ifeanyi crook, let us discuss politics for the Anambra people's welbeing. Ngige did not perform well as you think out of will to perform. tThe Uba brothers set fire under him to milk him as one of us did to Odera. He cried and to get the people to his side he brought ou money and announced to us, I was in anambra then, that there iwas money in govt.

The proof of his willingness to perform would have been for him to start performing before the Ubah hit.

Nevertheless, take time to check out wherever and however Obuiano had worked.

As for Rochas and Tinubu, Tinubu does not need to visit Imo to Jagabanize the state.

My brother, you are too tall. Bend down if you want to see Aba people.

and as for the fear of Tinubu, my father tolg me that whoever locks and bars his door in the night is saving his life and that of the criminal because the criminal too can be wounded or killed in confrontation.

If INEC is still delaying, I will announce thje election. Nna m Willie Obiano carry goooooo. hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by gratieao: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
justjify: I thought anambrarians were politically enlightened,instead of voting personality for change, they decided to take themselves backward by voting a Obis puppet(Obiano). Talking about past achievements and the passion to work for anambra state, Obiano cannot be compared to Ifeanyi Uba, no to talk of Chris Ngige.
NDI ANAMBRA KWENU!!!!
With all this uncertainty happening in APC controled state you still advice people to vote Tinubu/Buhari party in their beloved states?
All the APC governors are insensitive to his people

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
NDI ANAMBRA KWENU!!!!

What is your definition of enlightenment?

We are much more enlightened than you can even imagine!

For example: we know that APC, Tinubu, Buhari, Amechi and his NGF, etc all stood against the state of emergency as declared by M<r. President.

We are not interested in APC.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
NDI ANAMBRA KWENU!!!!
Firstly, Anambra people didn't vote the APGA stooge. Inec, Peter obi, Abuja did. Second, Anambra is better than all SW states bundled together and of course without FG's Lagos. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by meforyou1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Just like what chieftains of India National Party told Ghandi, I tell you all yorubas "if you want to know anambra, go to anambra". U don't sit in the comforts of your homes in osun and be talking trash about the anambra you know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by gratiaeo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
NDI ANAMBRA KWENU!!!!
You think we will ignore all this signs and still vote APC in our dear state?
(1) Lagos suspends principal of school where pupils sit on windows
http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-suspends-principal-of-school-where-pupils-sit-on-windows/
(2)
More Lagos schools where pupils sit on bare floors unearthed

http://www.punchng.com/news/more-lagos-schools-where-pupils-sit-on-bare-floors-unearthed/
(3)The Deplorable Conditions In Epe General Hospital
https://www.nairaland.com/1536965/deplorable-conditions-epe-general-hospital
(4)Go and die” Governor Adams Oshiomole tells crying widow
(5)Youths attack Osun school, beat up principal
http://www.punchng.com/news/hijab-youths-attack-osun-school-beat-up-principal/ etc
Pls tell us more about this your "progressive" governors

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by myola(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
What is so "progressive" about APC. is it d beautification policy or anti-masses or anti-poor policy
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Temptee101(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2013

Wetin dis one dey talk abeg?
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by Temptee101(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
NDI ANAMBRA KWENU!!!!
Why you dey swallow Bosca ontop anoda person headache? Na by force to accept APC? We dash you people that outcast(Ngige) free of charge, also keep the change.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin
FreeGlobe:
Firstly, Anambra people didn't vote the APGA stooge. Inec, Peter obi, Abuja did. Second, Anambra is better than all SW states bundled together and of course without FG's Lagos. Thank you!

Hmmmmm. Truly I dnt find any atom of truth in ur last sentence. Aanambra dat I reside? Better dan all SW states put together? Madam u gotta b kidding мế grin
FreeGlobe:

Hmmmmm. Truly I dnt find any atom of truth in ur last sentence. Aanambra dat I reside? Better dan all SW states put together? Madam u gotta b kidding мế
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by NwaAnambra(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
justjify: grin

Hmmmmm. Truly I dnt find any atom of truth in ur last sentence. Aanambra dat I reside? Better dan all SW states put together? Madam u gotta b kidding мế grin

Hmmmmm. Truly I dnt find any atom of truth in ur last sentence. Aanambra dat I reside? Better dan all SW states put together? Madam u gotta b kidding мế
What do you know about Anambra? U are a just a mere onye obia and therefore can never see anything good about Anambra. Meanwhile I'm in Lagos now and can authoritatively tell u dat Onitsha alone is better than 70% of Lagos having toured the state mainly on research purpose.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by coesheya(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Hurrah!! At last, INEC declares Ngige Winner of the governorship election in Sokoto State.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 1:18am On Dec 01, 2013
Nwa Anambra: What do you know about Anambra? U are a just a mere onye obia and therefore can never see anything good about Anambra. Meanwhile I'm in Lagos now and can authoritatively tell u dat Onitsha alone is better than 70% of Lagos having toured the state mainly on research purpose.
HAHAHAHAHA onitsha ? Better than 70% of lagos? U must be a clown. Jeez! Now I understand where ur problem Ȋ̝̊̅§ from.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Temptee101: Why you dey swallow Bosca ontop anoda person headache? Na by force to accept APC? We dash you people that outcast(Ngige) free of charge, also keep the change.
Oga we r only having an intellectual discourse ooh! I no force Ngige on Una. I appreciate †ђξ maturity in a few pple dat quoted my post. Biko try to b civil.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by amakenny: 1:52am On Dec 01, 2013
Now that INEC has officially and finally declared APGA's Obianor the victor with about 180000 votes, it is the duty of any true Igbo to ensure that APGA wins any future elections in all the states in the southeast and take the struggle beond the southeast. I do not belong to any party but I beleive that the rest of Nigeria has shown the importace of regional politcal parties in a pluralistic country like Nigeria. They now even taunt the Igbo for not yet rallying under one party to pursue Igbo cause in unison. It is no use for Igbos spreading to all over Nigeria incluing in every political party, perhaps trying to be seen as being more Nigerian than others, while other people who retract to their shades and form their own political parties brand Igbos as non beleivers in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2013
gratiaeo:
You think we will ignore all this signs and still vote APC in our dear state?
(1) Lagos suspends principal of school where pupils sit on windows
http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-suspends-principal-of-school-where-pupils-sit-on-windows/
(2)
More Lagos schools where pupils sit on bare floors unearthed

http://www.punchng.com/news/more-lagos-schools-where-pupils-sit-on-bare-floors-unearthed/
(3)The Deplorable Conditions In Epe General Hospital
https://www.nairaland.com/1536965/deplorable-conditions-epe-general-hospital
(4)Go and die” Governor Adams Oshiomole tells crying widow
(5)Youths attack Osun school, beat up principal
http://www.punchng.com/news/hijab-youths-attack-osun-school-beat-up-principal/ etc
Pls tell us more about this your "progressive" governors

Good work @Gratiaeo, but please are there no schools in anambra(or oda PDP states) where students sit on †ђξ ground to learn?
Are there no poorly equipped health centres/hospitals in anambra or oda PDP states?
Have there been cases of insecurity in anambra or religious bigotry in oda PDP controlled states?
Come on Gratiaeo, even the BEST STATE has huge elements to underdevelopment.
Am not saying APC governors are EXCELLENT, however, they are not as BAD as pple paint them. Biko let's be objective nd nt biased or discriminatory.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 2:03am On Dec 01, 2013
gratieao:
With all this uncertainty happening in APC controled state you still advice people to vote Tinubu/Buhari party in their beloved states?
All the APC governors are insensitive to his people

U mean ALL APC GOVeRNORS? Come on oga, as much as u r passionate abt ur state, pls try to be factual biko. U mean PDP governors are SUPER-SENSITIVE? Haba!
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 2:13am On Dec 01, 2013
noblezone:

For example: we know that APC, Tinubu, Buhari, Amechi and his NGF, etc all stood against the state of emergency as declared by M<r. President.

U guys seem more enlightened on d basis of tribe. grin
noblezone:

U guys seem more enlightened on d basis of tribe...*wink*
Back to the matter at hand, the opposition of the state of emergency by APC was rather uncalled for.
For anambra, I know Ngige goofed wen he supported the deportation of igbos frm Lagos. That decision counted against him. Personally, I don't think Obiano is †ђξ BEST man for anambra govt house.
All thesame I congratulate Obiano Απϑ especially Peter Obi, for he has successfully made himself a political Godfather.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by confusion247(m): 3:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Omexonomy: Chris alatunde seun ngige must be declare winner of the election by power by fire or else hell will be let loose in south west of nigeria.
Let the hell be let loose now or never because alhaji alatunde ngige can wasn't declared winner.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by gramci: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2013
justjify:
***i shake my head for the pple of anambra. They just deliberately threw their state backward***

Amibo, it's not your business
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by dubienatti(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2013
justjify:

Good work @Gratiaeo, but please are there no schools in anambra(or oda PDP states) where students sit on †ђξ ground to learn?
Are there no poorly equipped health centres/hospitals in anambra or oda PDP states?
Have there been cases of insecurity in anambra or religious bigotry in oda PDP controlled states?
Come on Gratiaeo, even the BEST STATE has huge elements to underdevelopment.
Am not saying APC governors are EXCELLENT, however, they are not as BAD as pple paint them. Biko let's be objective nd nt biased or discriminatory.
guy u need to visit igbo land it may change your views about life..
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by justjify(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2013
dubienatti: guy u need to visit igbo land it may change your views about life..

Oga no vx, mk I ask u, is igbo land heaven or paradise? U know weda na igbo land I de? U even said it MAY change blah, blah. What if it dsnt?
Stop being sentimental biko.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by dubienatti(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
justjify: .

Oga no vx, mk I ask u, is igbo land heaven or paradise? U know weda na igbo land I de? U even said it MAY change blah, blah. What if it dsnt?
Stop being sentimental biko.
nah u no dey igbo land n u ar just pissed off dat ya apc lost..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour, Allies Protest Hike In Electricity Tariff, Monday / JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres / President Buhari's Visit To Saudi Arabia Highlights: Inequalities Breed Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.