Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv (39029 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU President, Fagge And Okupe On ChannelsTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by nwachinemelu(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Bikonu I can't see any ASUU news on my channelstv...
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Once labour negotiations get to the level of the president it is easier to get things done. Even when things are not being done as promised earlier, it is easier to meet the president informerly and still get things done. ASUU has achieved alot since it has met the president- Peter Esele

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by greatgod2012(f): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Prof Abiola Awosika- a promise is a promise, the govt should put themselves in a position where they can be trusted.

8 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by vislabraye(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
OMO IBO: Lol.
Handout money and konji don show dem pepper.

On a more serious note, these guys ought tto ga back.

It is unheard of for a learnedd bunch to grossly disrespect and disobey the president after a 13 hour marathon meeting

See ur head like konji.
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2013
ASUU president was invited to the programme but he didn't show up- Presenter

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Seriously, they must return to class nxt week
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by greatgod2012(f): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2013
nwachinemelu: Bikonu I can't see any ASUU news on my channelstv...

Weekend Sunrise
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by glimpse(f): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2013
wink shocked grin i just dey observe
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2013
well seriously I hope this signals the death of ASUU!!!
We are tired! !

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2013
I'm just sad it took 4 months to see how fraudulent ossu(ASUU) can be...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2013
If the general opinion is that ASUU has gone too far, I think ASUU should reconsider its position- a lecturer

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2013
I advice local and national ASUU leadership to listen to alternative views- a lecturer.

It is time to get back to work- a lecturer

1 Like

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Tintinix: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Just caught the final words From Peter Esele.

First time a sitting President has sat with ASUU to negotiate.
ASUU has made their point, the whole world has heard it, but the general feeling now is that they have gone too far!!- Lecturer Unilag (didn't get his name)

9 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2013
I will say fg should pay half of deir moni 2 dem nd 4 ASUU, dey ar nt concern abt d future of dis nation d best tin is 2 go back 2 work
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by greatgod2012(f): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2013
It's time to go back to work, because we have actually made our point and for the fact that the president is involved when making our negotiations, we should be rest assured that we will get what we are demanding for, therefore, we need to go back to work.- one of the lecturers.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by taharqa: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Kai!! I wud hv so loved to watch this. Problem is we don't get Channels here in Benin, and unfortunately I hvn't yet gotten a Satellite dish where I recently moved to (need to do that asap o)..... Following thread sha

1 Like

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2013
If we'r fighting for the students and the students are suffering also, I think its time to rethink- a lecturer.

Bottomline, its time to get back to work.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Bottomline, ASUU leadership has been thoroughly washed on national tv. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves wherever they are

11 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by tpapi: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2013
greatgod2012: Prof Abiola Awosika- a promise is a promise, the govt should put themselves in a position where they can be trusted.
no worry, i don dey type ur sack letter

20 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by MaziOmenuko: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2013
For the interest of those listening; ASUU is not making any fresh demands after the 13 hour meeting with the president. All they are saying is that the agrrement of the meeting should be made binding by involving some important stakeholder from the finance sector to sign; datz all!

ASUU don't want to be played twice by the same govt. Sign the damn agreement and the schools will be opened; what's hard in that? If the govt is sincere, that agreement would have been signed already and the classes opened.

What GEJ expected was for ASUU to swallow his words hook, line and sinker and return to classes?

No way! Once beaten, twice shy!

29 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Jxtmayor(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2013
That Dr daramola guy is so intelligent.. He said enuf of the strikes. As intellectuals, it is beta for ASUU to form a c'tte made up ppl lyk sultan of sokoto, oba of benin, oni of ife and oda respected nigerians to pressure fg instead of strikes. Or better stil impact on the studnt to go to nass and pressure our senators for two days instead of shuttin down unis for 5months.. Dat way tinx wil b done.. Take a clue frm spain last two mnths, their protest was jxt 4 a day.. Accordin to d frmal TUC boss, so many tinx are happening behind camera, so there's err' possibility dat sum shiit wil happen b4 d deadline..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Damlesky(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2013
abeg how many lecturers dey there @sincere9ja
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by MaziOmenuko: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Bottomline, ASUU leadership has been thoroughly washed on national tv. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves wherever they are

Channels handpicked those lecturers that are non-sympathetic to the plight of their comrades; datz all! In every 12, their must be a judas. Let channels keep gathering the Judases to run their mouth. Awaiting the FG to do their worst!

16 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by greatgod2012(f): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2013
Goodnews::: with this, we are optimistic that the sttike will be or have even be called off.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by DonaldGenes(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
tpapi: no worry, i don dey type ur sack letter

lmao
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by means(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
U dont play politics with FG. The govt has what it takes to even divide ASUU. They lost it the moment they brought back those second conditions. This is Naija where everything is Stomach first. Stomach politics. Stomach unionism.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by kris1985(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Odunharry(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2013
ASUU wat next o
Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Reptyle(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: ASUU president was invited to the programme but he didn't show up- Presenter

No boss. He said they were UNABLE TO REACH the ASUU president. We also watched the programme.

19 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: For the interest of those listening; ASUU is not making any fresh demands after the 13 hour meeting with the president. All they are saying is that the agrrement of the meeting should be made binding by involving some important stakeholder from the finance sector to sign; datz all!

ASUU don't want to be played twice by the same govt. Sign the damn agreement and the schools will be opened; what's hard in that? If the govt is sincere, that agreement would have been signed already and the classes opened.

What GEJ expected was for ASUU to swallow his words hook, line and sinker and return to classes?

No way! Once beaten, twice shy!

What of the new 5month salary request?

Mazi_Omenuko:

Channels handpicked those lecturers that are non-sympathetic to the plight of their comrades; datz all! In every 12, their must be a judas. Let channels keep gathering the Judases to run their mouth. Awaiting the FG to do their worst!

Channelstv handpicked, you are now sounding stu.pid and desperate.

24 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by MaziOmenuko: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Jxt_mayor: Or better stil impact on the studnt to go to nass and pressure our senators for two days instead of shuttin down unis for 5months.. Dat way tinx wil b done.. Take a clue frm spain last two mnths, their protest was jxt 4 a day.. Accordin to d frmal TUC boss, so many tinx are happening behind camera, so there's err' possibility dat sum shiit wil happen b4 d deadline..

What stopped the FG from intervening in the strike issue a day after the strike? Why did it take it almost 5 months to step in? Do you still want to blame the lecturers for the insensitivity of the FG? Na waoh!

Do you even know how many reminders ASUU wrote to FG about the 2009 agreement before resorting to strike action? Na waoh!

8 Likes

Re: ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv by saobobo80: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Longeria: The battle is won and lost. Up GEJ.
Nope! To me it's lost-lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University / Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures / Hilarious Picture Of A Nursery School Kid Dancing SHOKI!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.