Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

15 Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single (766 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single by Pinkybush: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Research has shown why most ladies are still single. Here are the reasons.

1. Your standards are too high

2. Negativity is your middle name

3. You're going after the wrong guy

4. You're not listening

5. You could be in the wrong location (i.e in the rural area but prefer city guys or in the city but prefer cowboy)

6. You don't take care of yourself

7. You're hung up on an ex

8. You're being judgemental

9. You're giving everything up too easily

10. You're jaded

11. You can't accept compliment or kind gestures

12. Desperation is dripping off of you

13. You can't be yourself (i.e independent)

14. You don't actually want a relationship

15. You're not romantic

Guyz if u have other reasons share

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single by mcdreeezy: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Dnt make it sound like bein single is a taboo
Re: 15 Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2013
GIRLS FOLLOW ME NOT BECOX AM HANDSOME.

(1) (Reply)

If You Called Your Girlfriend, Her She Terminates The Call More Than 2 Occassion / Yoruba Actress Tope Osoba Shows Off What She’s Got / How To Avoid Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.