Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Deal With EX Gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With EX Gf? (1029 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With EX Gf? by chris4gold(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Their is this particular lady we both loved each other durring our dating, to the extend that everyone believed we are going to end up the scene as husband and wife, but story changed latter. Though distance is part of the factor that lead to the breaking of a thing, she hooked up with another man after few years and ended up married the guy about 5yrs ago. I married last year DEC and I truly love my wife. But something happen when I sudden received my ex called about three weeks ago that she has been searching almost everywhere for me before she finally come across my profile on one of the social network. We have been talking ever since then and she made me to realized that her man is currently on course been a personnel, She gave me a surprise visit yesterday while in office and the visitations leads to something else for the fact that non of my staff is around, after that we moved straight to an hotel to finalize the abandoned matter. But the point is that she is feeling like coming back despite the fact that is a mother of 1 and currently in a somebody house, in my own case my wife must not hear about the matter and this lady calls almost every minutes. Please advice me.... Though I still love her been the fact that she is my first love and I happened to be the first in her life as well, caused I did opend the company as an executive manager... Advice me on what to do friends.
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by eyenCalabar(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
This is how you destroy your home as a married man and in extension, your life. I wonder what makes you a man if you cannot make a decision and stand by it. I wonder the kind of advice you need. Alright, keep her as your concubine or send your wife away and bring her in. It's all left for you. As you make your bed so you lie on it. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by Godmother(f): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2013
eyenCalabar: This is how you destroy your home as a married man and in extension, your life. I wonder what makes you a man if you cannot make a decision and stand by it. I wonder the kind of advice you need. Alright, keep her as your concubine or send your wife away and bring her in. It's all left for you. As you make your bed so you lie on it. Keep it up.

This is all you need to hear. Stop using your own hands to destroy your life
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by kingilemona298(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2013
DUDE!!!!!
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by Gabreal1(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2013
*twisted fate* Don't even take her as a friend.
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by mecussey(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2013
U dey nack another person wife, u don enter one chance be that...sorry.
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by austinsmat(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2013
O bio see curse here eating another man pkomo make I run comot from this thread ( u suffered to build and open a company and still want to destroy it with just bottom power, is she not having the same with your wife pls stop thinking with that your long pipe but your brain)
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by jaz(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2013
I have that challenge too. though I'm fully single. lots of my ex gfs keep coming back professing undying love after our break up. I know all they want is a constant long lasting hard dyck. some have even called my fiancé asking her to dump me. thank goodness she's hopelessly in love with me. but these girls keep coming back for more. spending their last dime to convince me.
really worried it doesn't continue after I've gotten married
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by Excel30: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ex,means trouble,if it is not,it wouldn't have been an Ex.
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by tamwakat: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Be careful guy.
Re: How To Deal With EX Gf? by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
y does not equals x

(1) (Reply)

Closed / If Your Fiance/fiancee Demands That You Do An HIV Test Or No Marriage...... / Couples Married For 62 Years Dies Holding Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.